Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Yina D.
Yina D.

Very good this product I use it when I go to the clubs and I arriving at home late I take one or two of this and removes my makeup faster also I like it because I have acne and I feel that unlike of others this great to my skin removes all the makeup
Kayleigh J.
Kayleigh J.
Toney, AL

This works well for taking make up but it made my skin to oily so it wasn't right for my skin type. It was great for the money I only needed to use 1 wipe. This was my first time using this product. However I will probably use the blue package again.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Arlington, TX

These made my skin feel SO GOOD! Lots of make up removers have made my skin feel dry and irritated, but this one worked really well without drying or breaking me out. This was my first time using these, but I would definitely buy again! So impressed!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Killeen, TX

I absolutely love how this product leaves my skin feeling super soft after taking off my makeup. Another thing I love is the fact that it doesn't break my skin out. The price point is just that, on point. Walmart is my go to for this amazing product.
Tiff A.
Tiff A.

I really do love these wiped. They are surprisingly really calming and refreshing to my skin. I can't go without using these they are super awesome.love this brand and product and recommend it to everybody looking for a great calming beauty product !
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Castle, DE

Love these towelettes! Great to use and travel with. Highly recommended product! Very gentle. leaves skin fresh. Cost effective. You can find it in many stores. Great for sensitive skin. exceeded expectations. recommend for those with sensitive skin.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Not overly pricey! Can usually find a good deal on them. Work well but don't see any extra night calming benefits. Work as well an any other brand. I wash my face after regardless, however they are pretty gentle and non irritating. I would recommend!
Crystal-Marie M.
Crystal-Marie M.
E Palo Alto, CA

I absolutely adore these Neutrogena Makeup Removing Towelettes! I use these to remove my makeup before doing my nightly routine. I also use these in the morning before doing my morning facial routine. They leave my face feeling clean and makeup free.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Great wipes! No complaints and they do what they say they do. I think theyou are better than the generic ones and I love that they stay moist and do not dry out by the time you get to the end of the package. Great product and I will always repurchase
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Dongola, IL

Great for removing makeup. Easier to use than actually using makeup remover oil. Smells good, not abrasive on the skin, usually buy it at target or walmart, would recommend it to anyone that wears makeup. I always buy it still, and will continue too.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now