Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jocelyne R.
Jocelyne R.
Riverside, CA

It's really hard for me to find wipes that take all of my makeup off! I've tried all of them! Clean and clear, Ives, but neutropenia works the best! It takes off all your makeup!! Even your stubborn eyeliner!! It leaves your face clean and soft!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Brentwood, TN

These really made my skin clear. A lot of other makeup removers that I have used made my skin dry out, but these worked really well and my skin still felt soft in the morning. Great for when you've had a late night and are ready to hop into bed!
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Oceanside, CA

I really like these wipes. They get most of my makeup off without irritating my skin. The scent is also really nice. My only downfall is that it does burn the eyes a bit but pretty much every wipe I've used does so it's not a deal breaker for me
Xhenete M.
Xhenete M.
Staten Island, NY

I would recommend this product absolutely to everyone. It works incredibly well and I use it pretty much everyday. It's so good and gets the job done and cleans my face leaving it feeling refreshed. I use after makeup and I just love it so much.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Coldwater, OH

These work really well for removing makeup, especially eye makeup! I also love that they do not have a harsh scent to them. I also have sensitive skin and these do not irritate my skin at all and do not leave a greasy, oily feeling on your skin!
Lyn G.
Lyn G.

Towels dried a bit too soon. Sort of rough to take of makeup not as smooth as expected. At the end it was able to the job done. No problem with packaging. Overall I'd say it's not a bad product just make sure to watch out for the towels drying.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Belleview, FL

The Neutrogena make up removing towelettes are spectacular they don't leave my face sticky or burning, the scent isn't over powering, a nice ending to a busy day. I've been buying this product for awhile, definitely a must have make up remover!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Kansas City, KS

These towelettes leave face feeling clean and do not dry out your face. They are moisturizing and pleasant smelling. The packaging could be more easily sealed. The towels are really stretchy and soft. I will use them again. I recommend to others
Henva B.
Henva B.
Rosenberg, Tx

AMAZING product! I absolutely love these.! They take off every bit of my make-up and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth! They are very gentle, so much so I can also use around my eye area. Great price point as well. I highly recommend these!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Garden City

Works well with a fantastic smell if you love lavender! Takes off all my facial makeup including waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I bought it at Walgreens for super cheap as well. Will definitely be using again. Only wish they had more scents :)
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now