Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Julia H.
Julia H.
Chapel Hill, NC

I love these. I feel like Neutrogena makes really great facial skin care products. These are calming but don't break out my oily skin. They're soft, and they do a good job removing makeup. Much better than the Simple Oil Balancing wipes I tried.
doan b.
doan b.
Kingston, GA

Love this product. it gives me a calm and soothing feeling afterwards, and definitely good for makeup removal before sleep. i would definitely buy it again in the future. good price too. definitely a game changer for me with neutrogena products.
Hailey d.
Hailey d.
St Petersburg, FL

I love this product so much, I normally get off work around midnight . So this product caught my eye when it states calming. I wear heavy eye makeup. Waterproof eyeliner and mascara, just a few wipes and I have a fresh clean face. Love love love
eridan r.
eridan r.
Fort Worth, TX

Great for removing heavy makeup, it gets all of the product completely off with out irritating the skin, doesn't make you oily or dry, it really keeps your skin hydrated! And it helps with breakouts, its a must have for any one who where makeup!
Xhenete M.
Xhenete M.
Staten Island, NY

I would recommend this product absolutely to everyone. It works incredibly well and I use it pretty much everyday. It's so good and gets the job done and cleans my face leaving it feeling refreshed. I use after makeup and I just love it so much.
Mary Jo C.
Mary Jo C.
Homestead, PA

We use these alot. They work well compared to others I've tried. I have three daughters and they are always changing make up for different dance routines and need a quick cleaner and these are great. I feel the price is average for this product.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Coldwater, OH

These work really well for removing makeup, especially eye makeup! I also love that they do not have a harsh scent to them. I also have sensitive skin and these do not irritate my skin at all and do not leave a greasy, oily feeling on your skin!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Saint Paul, MN

These are the best makeup removing wipes I've found. I keep coming back to them. One wipe takes off a full face of makeup and doesn't leave my face too greasy or shiny. They smell great too, and I haven't found the scent to be too overpowering.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Louisville, KY

I love these things. They have the right level of moisture and really remove make up well (even waterproof mascara). I've bought this item multiple times and will definitely be repurchasing. They're definitely a good item for the price you pay.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Belleview, FL

The Neutrogena make up removing towelettes are spectacular they don't leave my face sticky or burning, the scent isn't over powering, a nice ending to a busy day. I've been buying this product for awhile, definitely a must have make up remover!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?