Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Crystal-Marie M.
Crystal-Marie M.
E Palo Alto, CA

I absolutely adore these Neutrogena Makeup Removing Towelettes! I use these to remove my makeup before doing my nightly routine. I also use these in the morning before doing my morning facial routine. They leave my face feeling clean and makeup free.
aiyanna k.
aiyanna k.

Took makeup off very well. Left skin very very very cleansed . Not oily at all . Leaving skin soft . Leaving skin extremely fresh and clean . It was definitely worth the price . It did excide my expectations . I would definitely recommend it to others
Katie R.
Katie R.
Port Chester, NY

I love these. They are so quick and easy. Perfect way to remove my make-up after long day of work and calming scent helps me to unwind before bed. They are inexpensive. I purchased from my local pharmacy and would highly recommend and purchase again!
Bekah L.
Bekah L.
Seattle

Does the job perfectly. Only need half a sheet before bed every night and sometimes less if I don't wear much makeup. It's very gentle on the skin. I've never had any problems with it. It always takes off the toughest makeup, even waterproof mascara!
Niya H.
Niya H.

A fantastic product that removes most if my makeup if not all with one cloth. The best I like about it is the fact it doesn't burn my eyes which is a key factor me for. I highly recommend this product for its price point and will continue to purchase.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Arlington, TX

These made my skin feel SO GOOD! Lots of make up removers have made my skin feel dry and irritated, but this one worked really well without drying or breaking me out. This was my first time using these, but I would definitely buy again! So impressed!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Baltimore, MD

Removes make up well and quickly. Does leave my skin a bit oiled, after using this product I still have to rinse my face free of the oil. The name brand works equally as well for a much cheaper price, so I would prefer to use that. Gentle on my skin.
Kayleigh J.
Kayleigh J.
Toney, AL

This works well for taking make up but it made my skin to oily so it wasn't right for my skin type. It was great for the money I only needed to use 1 wipe. This was my first time using this product. However I will probably use the blue package again.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Not overly pricey! Can usually find a good deal on them. Work well but don't see any extra night calming benefits. Work as well an any other brand. I wash my face after regardless, however they are pretty gentle and non irritating. I would recommend!
Kuwu K.
Kuwu K.

Love love love this make up remover it removes every bit of make up including my eye make up I usually use one wipe to remove all my make up then I wash my face with my cleansers. It definitely makes my make up removal process a lot easier and faster
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now