Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA

Great smell. Does a very good job of removing my makeup but is not harsh on my skin at all. I bounce between these, ponds, and aver I. My husband prefers these, but all are pretty much the same for me. I'll get what's on sale usually at rite aid.
Marina S.
Marina S.

I use those all the time for work as a Makeup Artist in the film industry. We always have to take off make up of actor in a fast but effective way that doesn't irritate their skin, and I find that those wipes have been one of my favorites so far.
Jocelyne R.
Jocelyne R.
Buena Park , CA

It's really hard for me to find wipes that take all of my makeup off! I've tried all of them! Clean and clear, Ives, but neutropenia works the best! It takes off all your makeup!! Even your stubborn eyeliner!! It leaves your face clean and soft!
eridan r.
eridan r.
Fort Worth, TX

Great for removing heavy makeup, it gets all of the product completely off with out irritating the skin, doesn't make you oily or dry, it really keeps your skin hydrated! And it helps with breakouts, its a must have for any one who where makeup!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Brentwood, TN

These really made my skin clear. A lot of other makeup removers that I have used made my skin dry out, but these worked really well and my skin still felt soft in the morning. Great for when you've had a late night and are ready to hop into bed!
rebecca a.
rebecca a.
Augusta, GA

Excellent product would use it again.got all the makeup off my face and left a clean fresh softness on my face.. A friend of mine bougjt tjis product for me .. It was my first time using this product .. I would definitely buy yhis product again..
Kori W.
Kori W.
Kennesaw, GA

The Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes are some of the best make-up remover wipes I've ever used! After I shower and wash my face I am able to use just one wipe to get the rest of my make-up off and they're great for sensitive skin!
Cheslei A.
Cheslei A.
Paia, HI

I like this makeup remover wipes. It seriously gets its job done. I got it from a drugstore in town. It makes your face feel good and clean after taking all that makeup off. You won't be disappointed! I definitely would purchase this item again.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Oceanside, CA

I really like these wipes. They get most of my makeup off without irritating my skin. The scent is also really nice. My only downfall is that it does burn the eyes a bit but pretty much every wipe I've used does so it's not a deal breaker for me
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
WATERVLIET, NY

Very gentle but gets off all my makeup! Has a calming smell to it. Great for before bed removal of your makeup.
The packaging is ok. Nothing too specatular.
I am overall pleased by this product.
I would recommend to others. It's a great product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?