Add a Photo

Photos (37)
eridan r.
eridan r.
Fort Worth, TX

Great for removing heavy makeup, it gets all of the product completely off with out irritating the skin, doesn't make you oily or dry, it really keeps your skin hydrated! And it helps with breakouts, its a must have for any one who where makeup!
Cheslei A.
Cheslei A.
Paia, HI

I like this makeup remover wipes. It seriously gets its job done. I got it from a drugstore in town. It makes your face feel good and clean after taking all that makeup off. You won't be disappointed! I definitely would purchase this item again.
Mary Jo C.
Mary Jo C.
Homestead, PA

We use these alot. They work well compared to others I've tried. I have three daughters and they are always changing make up for different dance routines and need a quick cleaner and these are great. I feel the price is average for this product.
Hailey d.
Hailey d.
St Petersburg, FL

I love this product so much, I normally get off work around midnight . So this product caught my eye when it states calming. I wear heavy eye makeup. Waterproof eyeliner and mascara, just a few wipes and I have a fresh clean face. Love love love
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Oceanside, CA

I really like these wipes. They get most of my makeup off without irritating my skin. The scent is also really nice. My only downfall is that it does burn the eyes a bit but pretty much every wipe I've used does so it's not a deal breaker for me
Emily A.
Emily A.
Brentwood, TN

These really made my skin clear. A lot of other makeup removers that I have used made my skin dry out, but these worked really well and my skin still felt soft in the morning. Great for when you've had a late night and are ready to hop into bed!
Jocelyne R.
Jocelyne R.
Riverside, CA

It's really hard for me to find wipes that take all of my makeup off! I've tried all of them! Clean and clear, Ives, but neutropenia works the best! It takes off all your makeup!! Even your stubborn eyeliner!! It leaves your face clean and soft!
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
WATERVLIET, NY

Very gentle but gets off all my makeup! Has a calming smell to it. Great for before bed removal of your makeup.
The packaging is ok. Nothing too specatular.
I am overall pleased by this product.
I would recommend to others. It's a great product.
rebecca a.
rebecca a.
Augusta, GA

Excellent product would use it again.got all the makeup off my face and left a clean fresh softness on my face.. A friend of mine bougjt tjis product for me .. It was my first time using this product .. I would definitely buy yhis product again..
Xhenete M.
Xhenete M.
Staten Island, NY

I would recommend this product absolutely to everyone. It works incredibly well and I use it pretty much everyday. It's so good and gets the job done and cleans my face leaving it feeling refreshed. I use after makeup and I just love it so much.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now