Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Waco, TX

Great product. Works amazing. Takes off all off all of your makeup with only a few wipes. It doesn't dry out your skin or anything. It has a great smell and it cleanses your face. It leaves you feeling relaxed and I would definitely buy it again!
Marina S.
Marina S.

I use those all the time for work as a Makeup Artist in the film industry. We always have to take off make up of actor in a fast but effective way that doesn't irritate their skin, and I find that those wipes have been one of my favorites so far.
Ushshi R.
Ushshi R.

These are my favorite lazy girl makeup removing wipes after a long night out. I feel okay skipping a face wash when I use these and unlike my other fave (the grapefruit ones) they are eye safe and get off the most stubborn waterproof eye makeup.
latrina s.
latrina s.

Very cooling and refreshing product. It makes your face feel very gentle and smooth with no harsh feeling at all. Yes, it did meet my expection I was very please and it was a very effective product. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR

The best makeup remover ever!!! These wipes have an oil on them which help to remove the makeup. I've used plenty of wipes that have harsh chemicals that just dry up my skin and leave my face burning. I love the way these wipes make me skin feel!
Jeanie S.
Jeanie S.
White Pine, TN

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes work great not harsh on my skin and doesn't burn or dry my skin out. My teenage daughter uses them also and uses them more than I do. She says it makes her skin feel clean and refreshed
jenny w.
jenny w.

I use these to take my makeup off and they work great for even heavy makeup removal. They will take off everything but, do leave a light greasy film. If you have oily skin that may be a problem but, my skin is usually dry and I really like these.
Lola S.
Lola S.
Detroit, MI

I love it it worked very well but during the time that i was using it it seemed to burn my eyes a little and would make them water a lot. so they are not my favorite but the packaging was nice and it kept the towelettes moist and never dried out.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Panorama City, CA

Leaves my skin moisturized with out any break outs. Smells great and no dryness on my face. Removes all makeup which sometimes is hard to remove. Especially my dark eye liner. I always have trouble taking that off and these towelettes ARe amazing
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

One wipe does the trick! These super moist cleansing wipes are tough enough to remove all the makeup/dirt but still gental leaving ur skin soft and refreshed. the calming lavendar aromas definitely give a cool relaxing vibe perfect for night time.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now