Add a Photo

#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
jenny w.
jenny w.

I use these to take my makeup off and they work great for even heavy makeup removal. They will take off everything but, do leave a light greasy film. If you have oily skin that may be a problem but, my skin is usually dry and I really like these.
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Holt, MO

These makeup remover wipes work perfectly to remove makeup that is difficult to get off. It's gentle and keeps your skin feeling soft. I loved it and would buy it again, and it's not expensive so that helps. I think they are absolutely perfect!!!
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Tacoma, WA

Wonderful at removing any/all products you've used throughout the day. Even stubborn waterproof products. Only not-so-good thing is that it left my skin a little dry, not a huge deal considering I put on a relatively thick night cream Afterwards.
latrina s.
latrina s.

Very cooling and refreshing product. It makes your face feel very gentle and smooth with no harsh feeling at all. Yes, it did meet my expection I was very please and it was a very effective product. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Milford, DE

Lovelovelovelovelooveeee this product. Best makeup remover ever. Not very expensive for the quality and that packaging is okay. Not my favorite. I bought this at target when it was on sale it was awesome. I would reccomennd this product to others
Jeanie S.
Jeanie S.
White Pine, TN

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes work great not harsh on my skin and doesn't burn or dry my skin out. My teenage daughter uses them also and uses them more than I do. She says it makes her skin feel clean and refreshed
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR

The best makeup remover ever!!! These wipes have an oil on them which help to remove the makeup. I've used plenty of wipes that have harsh chemicals that just dry up my skin and leave my face burning. I love the way these wipes make me skin feel!
Dana Z.
Dana Z.
Devils Lake, ND

These are the best make up remover wipes EVER!! They take off all my makeup, are reasonably priced and smell great. They don't leave your face feeling greasy and the packaging is great. I love the night time version, but use them any time of day!
Hailey d.
Hailey d.
St Petersburg, FL

I love this product so much, I normally get off work around midnight . So this product caught my eye when it states calming. I wear heavy eye makeup. Waterproof eyeliner and mascara, just a few wipes and I have a fresh clean face. Love love love
eridan r.
eridan r.
Fort Worth, TX

Great for removing heavy makeup, it gets all of the product completely off with out irritating the skin, doesn't make you oily or dry, it really keeps your skin hydrated! And it helps with breakouts, its a must have for any one who where makeup!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now