Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Kansas City, KS
April 19, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
These towelettes leave face feeling clean and do not dry out your face. They are moisturizing and pleasant smelling. The packaging could be more easily sealed. The towels are really stretchy and soft. I will use them again. I recommend to others
May 24, 2016, 10:40 a.m.
The best towelettes I have used, gets the makeup off good without a lot of rubbing, does better than I thought it would. the price could be lower and the packaging is ok but for the price you would think it could be better. I will but it again.
Henva B.
Henva B.
rosenberg , TX
May 10, 2016, 9:52 a.m.
AMAZING product! I absolutely love these.! They take off every bit of my make-up and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth! They are very gentle, so much so I can also use around my eye area. Great price point as well. I highly recommend these!
Lyn G.
Lyn G.
April 28, 2016, 4:48 a.m.
Towels dried a bit too soon. Sort of rough to take of makeup not as smooth as expected. At the end it was able to the job done. No problem with packaging. Overall I'd say it's not a bad product just make sure to watch out for the towels drying.
Skyler S.
Skyler S.
Milner, GA
May 20, 2016, 5:46 p.m.
Got every bit of makeup out of every crack and crevis on my face! Nothing was left behind! Afterwards though my face did feel a little bit more oily than what other removers have done but after splashing a little water everything was just fine!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Ashland city, Tn
March 27, 2016, 5:01 p.m.
I purchased 2 packs of these recently for the first time & they work great. I have rosacea so I wear full coverage makeup & was able to remove all of my makeup with one towelettes. They were also gentle & did not break my face out. Good product
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Belleview, FL
May 12, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
The Neutrogena make up removing towelettes are spectacular they don't leave my face sticky or burning, the scent isn't over powering, a nice ending to a busy day. I've been buying this product for awhile, definitely a must have make up remover!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
March 22, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
I love these wipes, they are my favorite! They take off all my makeup! I've bought them several times! I highly recommend them and they smell amazing! I used to hate taking off my makeup but now I don't mind! I would definitely recommend these!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Bay City, MI
April 2, 2016, 10:01 a.m.
I love love this product. It's extremely gentle on my skin but still takes the makeup off with one wipe. Also like the lavender smell in it especially for bedtime. It definitely met my expectations! I wouldn't change anything bout the product.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Elizabeth, NJ
April 9, 2016, 4:49 p.m.
It feels really nice on my skin. I have sensitive skin so using these towelettes leaves my skin feeling fresh without the breakouts. These towelettes also do not leave your skin oily which is a plus for those who have oily or combination skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?