Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kate D.
Kate D.
Nashville, TN

Really great eye makeup remover. I love using these right before the gym. They are also really great for sensitive skin. I'm acne prone and these pads are really gentle on my skin and for makeup remover pads they are great for getting isn't the pores.
Kyla W.
Kyla W.

Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes are good but it definitely takes an effort to remove all my makeup. I would have to use maybe two towelettes rather than just one to remove makeup. However, the night calming is nice and soft on my skin.
Nina N.
Nina N.
Chula Vista, CA

It does the job at night, which I like. It isn't as good as using an actual facial cleanser but it works especially when you're too lazy to go through an entire nightly face routine. I usually get this product from Walmart or Target. It's inexpensive.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Panorama City, CA

Neutrogena make up remover cleansing towelettes are definitely my all time favorite. I love how easily they help remove all the makeup instantly and leave no residue. They are great and by far y favorite. I recommend this product to all makeup lovers.
Hadrielly G.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott City, MD

Y? Prtatical and good value. When you come home so tired and need to sleep the best way to remove make up is use towelletes, it's easy and quick. But your mascara or your pigment won't go away that easy. Probably, in the morning you have a panda face.
Timicia P.
Timicia P.
Fulton, MO

I always use Neutrogena products and never really had a problem with them. I find all their products effective. I buy it at Walmart all the time as well as Walgreen. It met my expectation just fine and yes, i will keep buying again and again!

_Timicia
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ

No problems at all with these amazingly soft make up remover wipes. I use them every night before going to sleep. I'll even use it if I don't even have makeup on. It's a good way to clean your face. But I always rinse after use just for extra measure.
Katharina Z.
Katharina Z.
Huntsville, AL

I've been using this for a quite some time and it's my favorite. The only complaint I really have is that you may have to use more than one towelette when wearing water prove mascara. The price for the product is right and I would recommend to others.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Jacksonville, FL

They work wonders!! I wear a lot of eyeliner and water proof mascara, and with these towelettes i have no problem getting my skin clean amd fresh again bedore bedtime. I highly recommend these make-up remover towelettes! I will totally buy them again!
Raven S.
Raven S.
Camden, AR

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are an amazing miracle to women. I do not know how they manage to be so dry to the touch but remove all of the makeup that is on your face. The night calming towelettes are also very gentle on skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now