Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
jenny w.
jenny w.

I use these to take my makeup off and they work great for even heavy makeup removal. They will take off everything but, do leave a light greasy film. If you have oily skin that may be a problem but, my skin is usually dry and I really like these.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Louisville, KY

Works great, doesn't leave your skin dry but also smells a little bad. Over all a great product and use it everyday. I got it on sale for 3 bucks for 2 packs at Walmart.
It is a effective product and would recommend it. Would definitely buy again
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Milford, DE

Lovelovelovelovelooveeee this product. Best makeup remover ever. Not very expensive for the quality and that packaging is okay. Not my favorite. I bought this at target when it was on sale it was awesome. I would reccomennd this product to others
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Massapequa Pk, NY

These towelettes work better than any other makeup remover I've tried at getting my eye and face makeup off quickly and efficiently (and I tend to go heavy on the mascara). They are also very reasonably priced. Definitely my go-to makeup remover!
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR

The best makeup remover ever!!! These wipes have an oil on them which help to remove the makeup. I've used plenty of wipes that have harsh chemicals that just dry up my skin and leave my face burning. I love the way these wipes make me skin feel!
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

LEAVES MY FACE FEELING SO CLEAN RIGHT AFTER USING. TAKES OFF ALL OF MY MAKEUP VERY EASILY, EVEN WATER PROOF MASCARA. HAS A GREAT LAVENDAR SCENT TO. ITS A GOOD VALUE, USUALLY LASTS ME ABOUT A MONTH. THE PACKAGING MAKES IT EASY TO ACCESS THE WIPES.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Tacoma, WA

Wonderful at removing any/all products you've used throughout the day. Even stubborn waterproof products. Only not-so-good thing is that it left my skin a little dry, not a huge deal considering I put on a relatively thick night cream Afterwards.
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Holt, MO

These makeup remover wipes work perfectly to remove makeup that is difficult to get off. It's gentle and keeps your skin feeling soft. I loved it and would buy it again, and it's not expensive so that helps. I think they are absolutely perfect!!!
Dana Z.
Dana Z.
Devils Lake, ND

These are the best make up remover wipes EVER!! They take off all my makeup, are reasonably priced and smell great. They don't leave your face feeling greasy and the packaging is great. I love the night time version, but use them any time of day!
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
Albany, NY

Absolutely my favorite makeup remover for waterproof makeup!! Especially when I am about to go to sleep. My mascara is the worst part when it comes to taking off my face for the day. This is super affordable too. Most of the time it is on sale!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?