Add a Photo

Mary Jo C.
Mary Jo C.
Homestead, PA
May 17, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
We use these alot. They work well compared to others I've tried. I have three daughters and they are always changing make up for different dance routines and need a quick cleaner and these are great. I feel the price is average for this product.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Brentwood, TN
Feb. 10, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
These really made my skin clear. A lot of other makeup removers that I have used made my skin dry out, but these worked really well and my skin still felt soft in the morning. Great for when you've had a late night and are ready to hop into bed!
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Coldwater, OH
May 17, 2016, 10:47 a.m.
These work really well for removing makeup, especially eye makeup! I also love that they do not have a harsh scent to them. I also have sensitive skin and these do not irritate my skin at all and do not leave a greasy, oily feeling on your skin!
Jocelyne R.
Jocelyne R.
Buena Park , CA
Feb. 11, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
It's really hard for me to find wipes that take all of my makeup off! I've tried all of them! Clean and clear, Ives, but neutropenia works the best! It takes off all your makeup!! Even your stubborn eyeliner!! It leaves your face clean and soft!
eridan r.
eridan r.
Fort Worth, TX
May 1, 2016, 8:10 p.m.
Great for removing heavy makeup, it gets all of the product completely off with out irritating the skin, doesn't make you oily or dry, it really keeps your skin hydrated! And it helps with breakouts, its a must have for any one who where makeup!
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
WATERVLIET, NY
April 11, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Very gentle but gets off all my makeup! Has a calming smell to it. Great for before bed removal of your makeup.
The packaging is ok. Nothing too specatular.
I am overall pleased by this product.
I would recommend to others. It's a great product.
doan b.
doan b.
Kingston, GA
May 1, 2016, 12:34 p.m.
Love this product. it gives me a calm and soothing feeling afterwards, and definitely good for makeup removal before sleep. i would definitely buy it again in the future. good price too. definitely a game changer for me with neutrogena products.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Saint Paul, MN
Feb. 10, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
These are the best makeup removing wipes I've found. I keep coming back to them. One wipe takes off a full face of makeup and doesn't leave my face too greasy or shiny. They smell great too, and I haven't found the scent to be too overpowering.
May 24, 2016, 10:40 a.m.
The best towelettes I have used, gets the makeup off good without a lot of rubbing, does better than I thought it would. the price could be lower and the packaging is ok but for the price you would think it could be better. I will but it again.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Louisville, KY
April 2, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
I love these things. They have the right level of moisture and really remove make up well (even waterproof mascara). I've bought this item multiple times and will definitely be repurchasing. They're definitely a good item for the price you pay.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?