Add a Photo

Photos (36)
member-931d17fa9
member-931d17fa9
Bothell

I love these towelettes because they are cold when applied on your face and the remove the make up efficiently. You can basically get them anywhere. Little pricey for the amount of towelettes you get but they are best make up remover towelettes around
Kate D.
Kate D.
Nashville, TN

Really great eye makeup remover. I love using these right before the gym. They are also really great for sensitive skin. I'm acne prone and these pads are really gentle on my skin and for makeup remover pads they are great for getting isn't the pores.
Landrey R.
Landrey R.
Slidell, LA

I really enjoy these wipes, they soothe my skin and don't burn. they are moderately priced and a pretty good value overall. i have purchased these more than once and will do so again. they get the job done and i would recommend them for others to use.
Hope S.
Hope S.

These are probably the most gentle but most effective wipes I have used from Neutrogena. Did a good job at throughly removing all of my makeup without leaving my skin red or irritated. Works well around the eyes because it doesn't sting or feel harsh.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Long Beach

I love this product removes make up very quickly. Easy to use. Just a few simple steps and gets the product right off your face in a matter of seconds. Definitely met my expectations. Going to keep buying this product. It's the best I have used by far

Cecilia L.
Cecilia L.
Rosenberg, TX

Doesn't irratate my eyes like most makeup removers and you feel fresh afterwards. I would totally recommend this product to anyone with sensitive eyes or skin. I have to buy every time I see them but then again. Who can't live without makeup removers?
Jordan R.
Jordan R.

This are my all time favorite makeup wipe removers. They are gentle on the skin and remove all my makeup with just one wipe. The one think I hate is the package isn't as closed as I would like it to be. I would still recommend this to other people tho
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

These wipes are wonderful! They get all my makeup off and they smell great. I like the original wipes but these seem more sensitive and gentle. The only downside is the packaging. If it had some sort of lid instead of the sticker it would last longer!
Karen B.
Karen B.
Clermont, Fl

Neutrrogena make up wipes are the best they keep your skin oil free and clean up all the dirt and access lol
Left in your pores. They wind you down after wiping with them. They are good for people with oily skin and good to get deep down in your pores
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Birmingham

These work well, but they don't remove 99% of makeup without scrubbing your eyeliner a lot. They don't remove waterproof mascara, and I haven't found any that do so far. However, these are the best that I have tried. I would recommend them to friends.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now