Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Massapequa Pk, NY

These towelettes work better than any other makeup remover I've tried at getting my eye and face makeup off quickly and efficiently (and I tend to go heavy on the mascara). They are also very reasonably priced. Definitely my go-to makeup remover!
Katie L.
Katie L.

These wipes save my life. After a long day of work the last thing I want to do is wash my faces and take off my makeup. With this product it makes getting ready for bed so easy. And it also gives a calming scent too to make falling asleep easier.
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
Albany, NY

Absolutely my favorite makeup remover for waterproof makeup!! Especially when I am about to go to sleep. My mascara is the worst part when it comes to taking off my face for the day. This is super affordable too. Most of the time it is on sale!!!
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Milford, DE

Lovelovelovelovelooveeee this product. Best makeup remover ever. Not very expensive for the quality and that packaging is okay. Not my favorite. I bought this at target when it was on sale it was awesome. I would reccomennd this product to others
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Holt, MO

These makeup remover wipes work perfectly to remove makeup that is difficult to get off. It's gentle and keeps your skin feeling soft. I loved it and would buy it again, and it's not expensive so that helps. I think they are absolutely perfect!!!
Lola S.
Lola S.
Detroit, MI

I love it it worked very well but during the time that i was using it it seemed to burn my eyes a little and would make them water a lot. so they are not my favorite but the packaging was nice and it kept the towelettes moist and never dried out.
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR

The best makeup remover ever!!! These wipes have an oil on them which help to remove the makeup. I've used plenty of wipes that have harsh chemicals that just dry up my skin and leave my face burning. I love the way these wipes make me skin feel!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

I use this product every night! Takes off most of my make-up (I don't use it on my pesky waterproof eye makeup) and is very gentile. I often find that wipes leave my face more dry than normal, but not the case with this product! Smells great too!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Millington

I honestly don't know how anyone goes through their life without using these make-up remover cleansing towelettes. They are very convenient because it's in a nice way pack and you can just throw them in your purse and take them wherever you want.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Waco, TX

Great product. Works amazing. Takes off all off all of your makeup with only a few wipes. It doesn't dry out your skin or anything. It has a great smell and it cleanses your face. It leaves you feeling relaxed and I would definitely buy it again!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now