Add a Photo

Pauline M.
Pauline M.
Albany, NY
April 4, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Absolutely my favorite makeup remover for waterproof makeup!! Especially when I am about to go to sleep. My mascara is the worst part when it comes to taking off my face for the day. This is super affordable too. Most of the time it is on sale!!!
doan b.
doan b.
Euharlee, GA
May 1, 2016, 12:34 p.m.
Love this product. it gives me a calm and soothing feeling afterwards, and definitely good for makeup removal before sleep. i would definitely buy it again in the future. good price too. definitely a game changer for me with neutrogena products.
rebecca a.
rebecca a.
Augusta, GA
April 6, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Excellent product would use it again.got all the makeup off my face and left a clean fresh softness on my face.. A friend of mine bougjt tjis product for me .. It was my first time using this product .. I would definitely buy yhis product again..
Xhenete M.
Xhenete M.
Staten Island, NY
May 31, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
I would recommend this product absolutely to everyone. It works incredibly well and I use it pretty much everyday. It's so good and gets the job done and cleans my face leaving it feeling refreshed. I use after makeup and I just love it so much.
Kori W.
Kori W.
Kennesaw, GA
March 22, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
The Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes are some of the best make-up remover wipes I've ever used! After I shower and wash my face I am able to use just one wipe to get the rest of my make-up off and they're great for sensitive skin!
eridan r.
eridan r.
Fort Worth, TX
May 1, 2016, 8:10 p.m.
Great for removing heavy makeup, it gets all of the product completely off with out irritating the skin, doesn't make you oily or dry, it really keeps your skin hydrated! And it helps with breakouts, its a must have for any one who where makeup!
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Carlisle, OH
Feb. 24, 2016, 1 p.m.
I really like these wipes. They get most of my makeup off without irritating my skin. The scent is also really nice. My only downfall is that it does burn the eyes a bit but pretty much every wipe I've used does so it's not a deal breaker for me
Mary Jo C.
Mary Jo C.
Homestead, PA
May 17, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
We use these alot. They work well compared to others I've tried. I have three daughters and they are always changing make up for different dance routines and need a quick cleaner and these are great. I feel the price is average for this product.
Hailey d.
Hailey d.
St Petersburg, FL
Feb. 26, 2016, 2:57 a.m.
I love this product so much, I normally get off work around midnight . So this product caught my eye when it states calming. I wear heavy eye makeup. Waterproof eyeliner and mascara, just a few wipes and I have a fresh clean face. Love love love
Beth A.
Beth A.
May 4, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
When you are too tired to clean your makeup off or fear that the water will wake you up before bed time, these handy wipes complete the job for you! They leave your skin feeling clean and moisturized. They also remove stubborn waterproof makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?