Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Emma S.
Emma S.
Yonkers, NY

The night calming wipes are so nice to use at the end of a long day. Definitely effective with removing all my makeup, but the odor can be a little strong. Really nice to use (although CVS does a similar and cheaper wipe) and I would recommend it!
Brandy M.
Brandy M.

I LOVE these. I keep a package on my nightstand for those night when I'm too tired or just want to skip the long make removal routine. They are great at spothingly removing all make up especially the stubborn eye make up. Very soothing towelettes.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Jupiter, FL

These towelettes were gentle on my face to remove my makeup before going to bed. They didn't irritate my eyes like other brands of make up remover wipes did. These left my face soft and had a nice smell to them. I would definitely buy these again.
Molly M.
Molly M.

I love the towelettes from neutrogena! They are soft and gentle on my skin and wipe make up off very easily. The packaging is convenient and they are pricey but worth it! Can purchase from any local drug store and i will definitely buy them again!
Sherica R.
Sherica R.
Lancaster, SC

Everyone knows at the end of the day when it's time to take off your makeup that you need something that's not going to be to rough on your skin, these wipes are amazing for that it also preps your skin for bed with its night time calming formula.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC

I liked them, but the regular ones for sensitive skin seem to work better for me. These got the majority of my makeup off but I still had to go back in with something else to finish it up. I used them all, but I doubt I will ever repurchase these.
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Tulsa, OK

I find that these are not wet enough to fully remove eye makeup without rubbing your delicate around-the-eye skin to death. I do like the scent, and I used these for quite a while, but they're not the best out there and they cause some irritation.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Manassas, VA

These have a nice, light scent, and removed all of my makeup, even the stubborn mascara and eyeshadow that other towelettes have left behind. They're the perfect size to get off all of the makeup, without being too big. Would definitely buy again.
Asha C.
Asha C.

They were average in removing my makeup, but I will say I can utilize less wipes for the entire process. They weren't necessarily expensive at CVS, but they weren't super cheap either. I've used them about twice and would recommend for purchasing.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
Acworth, GA

Very nice scent not overwhelming at all. Leaves my skin feel soft. Remove makup quickly without have to rub to much. I bought this product at Wal-Mart. Nice packaging and easy to throw in my bag when traveling. I will buy again and would recommend
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now