Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Jupiter, FL

These towelettes were gentle on my face to remove my makeup before going to bed. They didn't irritate my eyes like other brands of make up remover wipes did. These left my face soft and had a nice smell to them. I would definitely buy these again.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
Acworth, GA

Very nice scent not overwhelming at all. Leaves my skin feel soft. Remove makup quickly without have to rub to much. I bought this product at Wal-Mart. Nice packaging and easy to throw in my bag when traveling. I will buy again and would recommend
Megan A.
Megan A.
Manassas, VA

These have a nice, light scent, and removed all of my makeup, even the stubborn mascara and eyeshadow that other towelettes have left behind. They're the perfect size to get off all of the makeup, without being too big. Would definitely buy again.
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Tulsa, OK

I find that these are not wet enough to fully remove eye makeup without rubbing your delicate around-the-eye skin to death. I do like the scent, and I used these for quite a while, but they're not the best out there and they cause some irritation.
Melany H.
Melany H.
Odin, IL

Smells great, works great. I would, no doubt, repurchase these time and time again. Love using them at the end of the day, right before bed. They're very gentle and make my skin feel great, for a great price. I would definitely recommend to others
Sherica R.
Sherica R.
Lancaster, SC

Everyone knows at the end of the day when it's time to take off your makeup that you need something that's not going to be to rough on your skin, these wipes are amazing for that it also preps your skin for bed with its night time calming formula.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Westminster, MD

It works really good! It really smooths your skin and removes your makeup really well I'm really impressed i bought it at walmart you can also buy it in almost any drug store! Really good product!! Absolutely recommend it too any girl in the world!
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Holt, MO

These makeup remover wipes work perfectly to remove makeup that is difficult to get off. It's gentle and keeps your skin feeling soft. I loved it and would buy it again, and it's not expensive so that helps. I think they are absolutely perfect!!!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

One wipe does the trick! These super moist cleansing wipes are tough enough to remove all the makeup/dirt but still gental leaving ur skin soft and refreshed. the calming lavendar aromas definitely give a cool relaxing vibe perfect for night time.
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR

The best makeup remover ever!!! These wipes have an oil on them which help to remove the makeup. I've used plenty of wipes that have harsh chemicals that just dry up my skin and leave my face burning. I love the way these wipes make me skin feel!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now