Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Elizabeth p.
Elizabeth p.
Huntsville, AL

This makes my skin feel so soft without feeling sticky or oily as many makeup removers do! It's definitely a deal since it's such good quality! I bought mine at my local Walmart and I have bought this brand many times and I absolutely recommend it!
kayla t.
kayla t.
Belfair, WA

Neutrogena make great skin care products. These make up remover cleaning towelettes night calming do a really nice job taking off my face make up. I do use a different make up remover for my eye make up. These seem to burn the under eye area a bit.
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA

This neutrogena make up remover cleasing towelettes night calming are amazing. I love this towelettes because remove all my makeup, and my eye makeup. I have sensitive skin and my eyes are very sensitive too and this product doesn't affect my eyes.
Katrina W.
Katrina W.

I bought these one day by mistake but I'm glad I did. they work perfectly and gets all my makeup off in one rub. they also aren't scratchy feeling like as if you just took off your makeup with sand. they are nice and soft and make you feel relaxed.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.

I LOVE these. I keep a package on my nightstand for those night when I'm too tired or just want to skip the long make removal routine. They are great at spothingly removing all make up especially the stubborn eye make up. Very soothing towelettes.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Westminster, MD

It works really good! It really smooths your skin and removes your makeup really well I'm really impressed i bought it at walmart you can also buy it in almost any drug store! Really good product!! Absolutely recommend it too any girl in the world!
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
Acworth, GA

Very nice scent not overwhelming at all. Leaves my skin feel soft. Remove makup quickly without have to rub to much. I bought this product at Wal-Mart. Nice packaging and easy to throw in my bag when traveling. I will buy again and would recommend
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Jupiter, FL

These towelettes were gentle on my face to remove my makeup before going to bed. They didn't irritate my eyes like other brands of make up remover wipes did. These left my face soft and had a nice smell to them. I would definitely buy these again.
Asha C.
Asha C.

They were average in removing my makeup, but I will say I can utilize less wipes for the entire process. They weren't necessarily expensive at CVS, but they weren't super cheap either. I've used them about twice and would recommend for purchasing.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC

I liked them, but the regular ones for sensitive skin seem to work better for me. These got the majority of my makeup off but I still had to go back in with something else to finish it up. I used them all, but I doubt I will ever repurchase these.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?