Add a Photo

Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Holt, MO
May 2, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
These makeup remover wipes work perfectly to remove makeup that is difficult to get off. It's gentle and keeps your skin feeling soft. I loved it and would buy it again, and it's not expensive so that helps. I think they are absolutely perfect!!!
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Milford, DE
April 1, 2016, 3:06 a.m.
Lovelovelovelovelooveeee this product. Best makeup remover ever. Not very expensive for the quality and that packaging is okay. Not my favorite. I bought this at target when it was on sale it was awesome. I would reccomennd this product to others
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Massapequa Pk, NY
May 12, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
These towelettes work better than any other makeup remover I've tried at getting my eye and face makeup off quickly and efficiently (and I tend to go heavy on the mascara). They are also very reasonably priced. Definitely my go-to makeup remover!
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Tacoma, WA
March 1, 2016, 5:43 a.m.
Wonderful at removing any/all products you've used throughout the day. Even stubborn waterproof products. Only not-so-good thing is that it left my skin a little dry, not a huge deal considering I put on a relatively thick night cream Afterwards.
Marina S.
Marina S.
March 30, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
I use those all the time for work as a Makeup Artist in the film industry. We always have to take off make up of actor in a fast but effective way that doesn't irritate their skin, and I find that those wipes have been one of my favorites so far.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Millington
April 1, 2016, 1:03 p.m.
I honestly don't know how anyone goes through their life without using these make-up remover cleansing towelettes. They are very convenient because it's in a nice way pack and you can just throw them in your purse and take them wherever you want.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Feb. 18, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
I use this product every night! Takes off most of my make-up (I don't use it on my pesky waterproof eye makeup) and is very gentile. I often find that wipes leave my face more dry than normal, but not the case with this product! Smells great too!
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
Albany, NY
April 4, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Absolutely my favorite makeup remover for waterproof makeup!! Especially when I am about to go to sleep. My mascara is the worst part when it comes to taking off my face for the day. This is super affordable too. Most of the time it is on sale!!!
jenny w.
jenny w.
Feb. 25, 2016, 11:01 a.m.
I use these to take my makeup off and they work great for even heavy makeup removal. They will take off everything but, do leave a light greasy film. If you have oily skin that may be a problem but, my skin is usually dry and I really like these.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
April 4, 2016, 5:39 p.m.
LEAVES MY FACE FEELING SO CLEAN RIGHT AFTER USING. TAKES OFF ALL OF MY MAKEUP VERY EASILY, EVEN WATER PROOF MASCARA. HAS A GREAT LAVENDAR SCENT TO. ITS A GOOD VALUE, USUALLY LASTS ME ABOUT A MONTH. THE PACKAGING MAKES IT EASY TO ACCESS THE WIPES.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?