Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT

These are great for removing makeup. They are even better for removing eye make up as they don't run and they don't "leak" into your eye like a liquid remover. I don't know how "calming" they are but they do the job of removing make up rather well.
Patti H.
Patti H.
Eatonton, GA

I really like these make-up wipes because they work, of course, but also because they do not irritate my sensitive skin. They have a mild, pleasant fragrance and remove makeup easily. I have purchased them several times, and will continue to do so!
Amber Y.
Amber Y.

Convenient makeup wipes that remove makeup. Nice to use before washing your face. Feels good on the skin but never gets off all of the eye makeup. Good value for the affordable price. Gentle and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. Nice before bed!
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
Acworth, GA

Very nice scent not overwhelming at all. Leaves my skin feel soft. Remove makup quickly without have to rub to much. I bought this product at Wal-Mart. Nice packaging and easy to throw in my bag when traveling. I will buy again and would recommend
Brandy M.
Brandy M.

I LOVE these. I keep a package on my nightstand for those night when I'm too tired or just want to skip the long make removal routine. They are great at spothingly removing all make up especially the stubborn eye make up. Very soothing towelettes.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Austin, TX

It was nice and light and gental on the skin. But it still got the makeup off decently. The packaging was easy to use and simple.i would recament yhis to people with sensative skin. I bought it at walgreens.i would improve it by adding more wipes.
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Tulsa, OK

I find that these are not wet enough to fully remove eye makeup without rubbing your delicate around-the-eye skin to death. I do like the scent, and I used these for quite a while, but they're not the best out there and they cause some irritation.
Sherica R.
Sherica R.
Lancaster, SC

Everyone knows at the end of the day when it's time to take off your makeup that you need something that's not going to be to rough on your skin, these wipes are amazing for that it also preps your skin for bed with its night time calming formula.
judith a.
judith a.
Detroit, MI

Neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes are the most gentle makeup removers I've ever used. They remove the dirt,oil,and makeup from my face leaving it feeling fresh and clean with no harshness. I highly recommend this product
Julie H.
Julie H.
Westminster, MD

It works really good! It really smooths your skin and removes your makeup really well I'm really impressed i bought it at walmart you can also buy it in almost any drug store! Really good product!! Absolutely recommend it too any girl in the world!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now