Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Melina C.
Melina C.
Arbuckle, CA

This product is truly amazing! I use them every day as soon as I get off work so I can have a great fresh face! It literally removed all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and glowing! I don't know what I would do without my daily makeup wipes!
Stella R.
Stella R.

The wipes worked very well! I didn't need to rub very hard and the material was soft. My only negative comment is that it left my hands feeling oily. That isn't much of a problem though as long as you wash your hands after using. Overall great product!
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Compton, CA

Very soothing and gentle on the face, does a great job of removing make up hassle free and does not irritate my skin at all. The price for these towellettes is very affordable. Totally recommend for sensitive skin, leaves your face feeling rejuvenated.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cornersville, TN

It removed very well after rubbing your eyes a few times, it did make my eyes a little itchy and irritated but not for long, it did meet my expectations because it removed all the makeup, it was effective, yes I would recommend to others for use, enjoy
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Bay City, MI

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towlettes Night Calming are my favorite to use after a day where I'm wearing full makeup. I usually only need one or two to completely remove all of my makeup and my face feels so nice and soft after using them.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Tampa, FL

These are wonderful. they take all my makeup off, the packaging is nice and clean, and the scent is amazing. I'm a repeat user and i will continue to be. they meet all my expectations without fail!! i recommend this product to anyone who needs remover.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I really liked them. I have bought these a few times. Usually I just buy whatever is cheapest. This stuff Took my makeup off in one go, even stuff I left on overnight. Didn't sting my skin either. I would probably buy these again if I saw them on sale.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Removes everything but feels soft, not rough like other brands. I've used this brand before and I tried others as well but keep coming back to theses wipes because they are so smooth, not rough! But strong enough to remove eye liner and all my make up!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Commerce City, CO

I love this product! It takes everything off! Even my waterproof mascara. This is a product that I will and have always stood by. Even the brand as a whole is great. It may be just a little pricey but still not bad. I totally recommend this to anybody.
Rae R.
Rae R.
San Diego, CA

I love the scent and makes me feel relaxed after a long day of wearing makeup! It even helps get waterproof eyeliner off! I still choose to wash my face afterwards (personal preference) but not necessarily needed because it leave a clean feel after use
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now