Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Mustang, OK

I love these make up remover wipes! They are perfect for right before bed when you're too tired to wash your face. They are very gentle and help prevent breakouts. They even fully remove all of my eye make up! I would highly recommend this product!
Jaclyn F.
Jaclyn F.
Joliet, IL

I use these every night. They easily remove makeup and dirt. They are very gentle on your skin. I love the scent. They met my expectations. My face feels great after i use them. I have used these for the last 6 months and will continue to buy them.
Angeline D.
Angeline D.
Lehigh Acres, FL

OMG!! this is my favorite product to use. I highly recommend for everyone to use this product. I almost use it everyday to remove my makeup. It does the job I like it to you. It isn't expensive at all you will see this product everywhere you go!!!!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Prattsburgh, NY

Love them, they wonderfully remove all of my full coverage makeup and eye makeup. I buy these all the time, plus they contain a lot of gentle ingredients to soothe the face after the makeup has been removed. I only need one to remove all my makeup!
Katrina W.
Katrina W.

I bought these one day by mistake but I'm glad I did. they work perfectly and gets all my makeup off in one rub. they also aren't scratchy feeling like as if you just took off your makeup with sand. they are nice and soft and make you feel relaxed.
Summer Q.
Summer Q.
Elco, PA

I use this every night before I go to bed. This product is really good with taking off my make up. after I use it I always feel my face and it is so smooth. This product nt only takes off the make up but it smells good and leaves smooth skin after.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL

I love this product. Its gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't dry out my already dry skin. I bought it at walmart. The packaging was easy to use just open and go. Its has nice packaging. I really enjoy the product and will lurchase again. Love it
Linda K.
Linda K.
Midland, NC

ALWAYS works great and makes my face feel fresh when I wake up no pain when taking off my makeup and makeup comes of very easily and the best product ever ! The makeup remover isn't pricey it's q decent cost and no room for improvement it's perfect
Jada K.
Jada K.
Toms River, NJ

I enjoy using this product at night after removing my makeup to help calm my face for bed. The product is effective at removing the rest of makeup residue and I I've become a repeat user. The product is worth the money and I recommend it to others.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT

These are great for removing makeup. They are even better for removing eye make up as they don't run and they don't "leak" into your eye like a liquid remover. I don't know how "calming" they are but they do the job of removing make up rather well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now