Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Hilary E.
Hilary E.
Crofton, Md

I thought these would be okay make up wipes. They serve that purpose well. However, the scent is nauseating. They're also far too gritty. It hurts my face to use. The flap on the package refuses to stay completely closed, so they're quickly becoming dry
Devi H.
Devi H.

This makeup remover works affectingly and is very calming to the skin. It removes so much dirt and oil from the skin. After using this my skin feels amazing it's moisterised. This is one of my favorites wipes I've used. I would buy these wipes any time
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Haviland

Takes too many! Too expensive for the size when you have to use three to remove your makeup. Even at Wal-Mart prices it's just too much. Baby wipes do a much better job. Tried it twice but I don't think I'll be buying them again. I don't recommend them.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
BRISTOL, VA

Great scent and very effective at removing eye makeup. Purple is my favorite color so I love the packaging. This product met my expectations, it does what it's supposed to. Gets my skin clean without being harsh. I would recommend these wipes to anyone.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.

LOVE this product! It does not hurt my eyes when I remove my mascara! Does not break my face out which I LOVE! It met my expectations, I think it is gentle! I bought it at Dollar General. It was affordable. I would recommend it to others. It is awesome!
Rae R.
Rae R.
San Diego, CA

I love the scent and makes me feel relaxed after a long day of wearing makeup! It even helps get waterproof eyeliner off! I still choose to wash my face afterwards (personal preference) but not necessarily needed because it leave a clean feel after use
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cornersville, TN

It removed very well after rubbing your eyes a few times, it did make my eyes a little itchy and irritated but not for long, it did meet my expectations because it removed all the makeup, it was effective, yes I would recommend to others for use, enjoy
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL

These makeup removing wipes are second to none! I especially like the Night Calming, just because I prefer the scent. I can remove a whole face of makeup with just one wipe without tugging and scrubbing. These are moist and gentle! Love, love, love! A+
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Removes everything but feels soft, not rough like other brands. I've used this brand before and I tried others as well but keep coming back to theses wipes because they are so smooth, not rough! But strong enough to remove eye liner and all my make up!
Stella R.
Stella R.

The wipes worked very well! I didn't need to rub very hard and the material was soft. My only negative comment is that it left my hands feeling oily. That isn't much of a problem though as long as you wash your hands after using. Overall great product!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now