Add a Photo

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Louisville, KY
May 3, 2016, 4:55 p.m.
Works great, doesn't leave your skin dry but also smells a little bad. Over all a great product and use it everyday. I got it on sale for 3 bucks for 2 packs at Walmart.
It is a effective product and would recommend it. Would definitely buy again
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Milford, DE
April 1, 2016, 3:06 a.m.
Lovelovelovelovelooveeee this product. Best makeup remover ever. Not very expensive for the quality and that packaging is okay. Not my favorite. I bought this at target when it was on sale it was awesome. I would reccomennd this product to others
latrina s.
latrina s.
April 19, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Very cooling and refreshing product. It makes your face feel very gentle and smooth with no harsh feeling at all. Yes, it did meet my expection I was very please and it was a very effective product. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
April 5, 2016, 1:15 p.m.
Great smell. Does a very good job of removing my makeup but is not harsh on my skin at all. I bounce between these, ponds, and aver I. My husband prefers these, but all are pretty much the same for me. I'll get what's on sale usually at rite aid.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Panorama City, CA
April 16, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
Leaves my skin moisturized with out any break outs. Smells great and no dryness on my face. Removes all makeup which sometimes is hard to remove. Especially my dark eye liner. I always have trouble taking that off and these towelettes ARe amazing
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
Albany, NY
April 4, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Absolutely my favorite makeup remover for waterproof makeup!! Especially when I am about to go to sleep. My mascara is the worst part when it comes to taking off my face for the day. This is super affordable too. Most of the time it is on sale!!!
Dana Z.
Dana Z.
Devils Lake, ND
These are the best make up remover wipes EVER!! They take off all my makeup, are reasonably priced and smell great. They don't leave your face feeling greasy and the packaging is great. I love the night time version, but use them any time of day!
Lola S.
Lola S.
Detroit, MI
April 4, 2016, 6:54 p.m.
I love it it worked very well but during the time that i was using it it seemed to burn my eyes a little and would make them water a lot. so they are not my favorite but the packaging was nice and it kept the towelettes moist and never dried out.
Jeanie S.
Jeanie S.
White Pine, TN
May 2, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes work great not harsh on my skin and doesn't burn or dry my skin out. My teenage daughter uses them also and uses them more than I do. She says it makes her skin feel clean and refreshed
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
April 4, 2016, 5:39 p.m.
LEAVES MY FACE FEELING SO CLEAN RIGHT AFTER USING. TAKES OFF ALL OF MY MAKEUP VERY EASILY, EVEN WATER PROOF MASCARA. HAS A GREAT LAVENDAR SCENT TO. ITS A GOOD VALUE, USUALLY LASTS ME ABOUT A MONTH. THE PACKAGING MAKES IT EASY TO ACCESS THE WIPES.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?