Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT

These are great for removing makeup. They are even better for removing eye make up as they don't run and they don't "leak" into your eye like a liquid remover. I don't know how "calming" they are but they do the job of removing make up rather well.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL

I love this product. Its gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't dry out my already dry skin. I bought it at walmart. The packaging was easy to use just open and go. Its has nice packaging. I really enjoy the product and will lurchase again. Love it
Sierrah W.
Sierrah W.
Fairburn, GA

I use this constantly. It definitely works so much better then a lot of things I used. Packaging amid convenient and I will never stop using it unless they change the formula. I get them at Walmart and they don't really cost much like 6 or 7 bucks.
Jaclyn F.
Jaclyn F.
Joliet, IL

I use these every night. They easily remove makeup and dirt. They are very gentle on your skin. I love the scent. They met my expectations. My face feels great after i use them. I have used these for the last 6 months and will continue to buy them.
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV

I usually use the blue pack of these but I love the purple ones for night time. They work really good. They smell good also and leave your face really soft. Removes all your makeup without any harsh effects on your face. Very recommend I love them.
kayla t.
kayla t.
Belfair, WA

Neutrogena make great skin care products. These make up remover cleaning towelettes night calming do a really nice job taking off my face make up. I do use a different make up remover for my eye make up. These seem to burn the under eye area a bit.
Elizabeth p.
Elizabeth p.
Huntsville, AL

This makes my skin feel so soft without feeling sticky or oily as many makeup removers do! It's definitely a deal since it's such good quality! I bought mine at my local Walmart and I have bought this brand many times and I absolutely recommend it!
Summer Q.
Summer Q.
Elco, PA

I use this every night before I go to bed. This product is really good with taking off my make up. after I use it I always feel my face and it is so smooth. This product nt only takes off the make up but it smells good and leaves smooth skin after.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Mustang, OK

I love these make up remover wipes! They are perfect for right before bed when you're too tired to wash your face. They are very gentle and help prevent breakouts. They even fully remove all of my eye make up! I would highly recommend this product!
Angeline D.
Angeline D.
Lehigh Acres, FL

OMG!! this is my favorite product to use. I highly recommend for everyone to use this product. I almost use it everyday to remove my makeup. It does the job I like it to you. It isn't expensive at all you will see this product everywhere you go!!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?