Add a Photo

Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Jupiter, FL
May 3, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
These towelettes were gentle on my face to remove my makeup before going to bed. They didn't irritate my eyes like other brands of make up remover wipes did. These left my face soft and had a nice smell to them. I would definitely buy these again.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Convenient makeup wipes that remove makeup. Nice to use before washing your face. Feels good on the skin but never gets off all of the eye makeup. Good value for the affordable price. Gentle and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. Nice before bed!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Austin, TX
May 2, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
It was nice and light and gental on the skin. But it still got the makeup off decently. The packaging was easy to use and simple.i would recament yhis to people with sensative skin. I bought it at walgreens.i would improve it by adding more wipes.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
I LOVE these. I keep a package on my nightstand for those night when I'm too tired or just want to skip the long make removal routine. They are great at spothingly removing all make up especially the stubborn eye make up. Very soothing towelettes.
Sherica R.
Sherica R.
Lancaster, SC
May 9, 2016, 8:51 a.m.
Everyone knows at the end of the day when it's time to take off your makeup that you need something that's not going to be to rough on your skin, these wipes are amazing for that it also preps your skin for bed with its night time calming formula.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Manassas, VA
May 19, 2016, 3:42 p.m.
These have a nice, light scent, and removed all of my makeup, even the stubborn mascara and eyeshadow that other towelettes have left behind. They're the perfect size to get off all of the makeup, without being too big. Would definitely buy again.
judith a.
judith a.
Detroit, MI
May 16, 2016, 2:25 a.m.
Neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes are the most gentle makeup removers I've ever used. They remove the dirt,oil,and makeup from my face leaving it feeling fresh and clean with no harshness. I highly recommend this product
Ryann C.
Ryann C.
College Station, TX
March 31, 2016, 1:52 a.m.
These are not my favorite, but I personally am not a fan of makeup wipes in general. These get a lot of product off your face but they dry out very fast and don't stay fresh for long, even if you keep them in the separate case you can buy for them
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Tulsa, OK
March 21, 2016, 5:44 a.m.
I find that these are not wet enough to fully remove eye makeup without rubbing your delicate around-the-eye skin to death. I do like the scent, and I used these for quite a while, but they're not the best out there and they cause some irritation.
Katie L.
Katie L.
These wipes save my life. After a long day of work the last thing I want to do is wash my faces and take off my makeup. With this product it makes getting ready for bed so easy. And it also gives a calming scent too to make falling asleep easier.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?