Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Addy K.
Addy K.
Waunakee, WI

Takes off all my makeup and was very relaxing! Would highly recommend for others. It was my first time trying and would try again...very nice packaging. Overall an amazing product for anyone who wears makeup. Would not need to be improved in any way
Shayla H.
Shayla H.
Cincinnati, OH

These are bomb. I use these all the time. These are my go too.they get the job done no irritation I have really sensitive skin but these don't hurt or irritate my skin I got them at nutrogena.com these are the best you can't go wrong with these love
kayla t.
kayla t.
Belfair, WA

Neutrogena make great skin care products. These make up remover cleaning towelettes night calming do a really nice job taking off my face make up. I do use a different make up remover for my eye make up. These seem to burn the under eye area a bit.
Sierrah W.
Sierrah W.
Fairburn, GA

I use this constantly. It definitely works so much better then a lot of things I used. Packaging amid convenient and I will never stop using it unless they change the formula. I get them at Walmart and they don't really cost much like 6 or 7 bucks.
Linda K.
Linda K.
Midland, NC

ALWAYS works great and makes my face feel fresh when I wake up no pain when taking off my makeup and makeup comes of very easily and the best product ever ! The makeup remover isn't pricey it's q decent cost and no room for improvement it's perfect
Denisse R.
Denisse R.
Bonifay, Fl

Great product!! Removed all traces of my make up...left my face feeling fresh and clean. Only downside of using this product was that I had to use more than one wipe and it was a little on the pricey side for the the amount of uses I got out of it.
Summer Q.
Summer Q.
Elco, PA

I use this every night before I go to bed. This product is really good with taking off my make up. after I use it I always feel my face and it is so smooth. This product nt only takes off the make up but it smells good and leaves smooth skin after.
Angeline D.
Angeline D.
Lehigh Acres, FL

OMG!! this is my favorite product to use. I highly recommend for everyone to use this product. I almost use it everyday to remove my makeup. It does the job I like it to you. It isn't expensive at all you will see this product everywhere you go!!!!
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA

This neutrogena make up remover cleasing towelettes night calming are amazing. I love this towelettes because remove all my makeup, and my eye makeup. I have sensitive skin and my eyes are very sensitive too and this product doesn't affect my eyes.
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV

I usually use the blue pack of these but I love the purple ones for night time. They work really good. They smell good also and leave your face really soft. Removes all your makeup without any harsh effects on your face. Very recommend I love them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now