Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Anacortes, WA

I absolutely love these, there great for on the go when you don't have a lot of time at night. There everything I have ever wanted especially wit kids you don't get a lot time for your self. I'd definitely use it all the time if I wanted to. Thete great
Karen L.
Karen L.
Lafayette, LA

This makeup remover is the best way for me to get all of my makeup off before a deep cleanse. The greatest thing about these wipes is I only have to use one! It's incredible and it saves time. I have never had any interest in switching to another brand.
amanda s.
amanda s.

Loved these wipes! Didn't wake up with puffy eyes either! I have sensitive skin and was nervous about my skins reaction but they worked well to remove my makeup and not irritate my skin.. vertu effective and they're my go-to product before I go to sleep
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Tulsa, OK

I absolutely love these! They are the lazy girls option to removing makeup at the end of the night. They are gentle on the face which is good cause my face is highly sensitive. I have bought these several times and I don't plan on switching anytime soon
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
BRISTOL, VA

Great scent and very effective at removing eye makeup. Purple is my favorite color so I love the packaging. This product met my expectations, it does what it's supposed to. Gets my skin clean without being harsh. I would recommend these wipes to anyone.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Denver

They alright . Doesn't take out make up good. I still feel it. Makes me feel like i should wash my face. Bc with whipes I feel like my face can't breath , and there's still make up somewhere in there. Also doesn't take of make up good. U can get it if u
Kayla N.
Kayla N.

LOVE this product! It does not hurt my eyes when I remove my mascara! Does not break my face out which I LOVE! It met my expectations, I think it is gentle! I bought it at Dollar General. It was affordable. I would recommend it to others. It is awesome!
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Gonzales, LA

One of my favorite night time routine items. These leave my face feeling super clean and leave me feeling relaxed. The price is amazing and I never go without these under my bathroom counter. I got these from Walmart and I will buy every time I run out.
wintress f.
wintress f.
Gastonia, NC

This is an amazing product!!! i love it like it really makes my face dance. Well not my face my poor on my face!!!!. It was my first time using it and i love it just keep buying it that is where all my parents money goes! This would highly be a product.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Haviland

Takes too many! Too expensive for the size when you have to use three to remove your makeup. Even at Wal-Mart prices it's just too much. Baby wipes do a much better job. Tried it twice but I don't think I'll be buying them again. I don't recommend them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now