Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reading, PA

Best cleansing wipes I've used. I always go to Walmart to stock up whenever they have sales. The packaging is nice a bit plain but its all about the product. I love using after a long day of work/school when I'm exhausted, makes my life 100% easier.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Trenton, NJ

Great make up removing wipes. Very gentle and effective for taking off all of my make up. I use before cleansing and it does not dry out my face in the least bit. I definitely recommend it if you have senstive skin. I have been using these for years
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Monroe, WA

Lovely accent, and leaves my fave feeling clean, but not overly dry or tight. The size of the cloths are perfect for removing all of my makeup. The packaging is perfect and seals after opening to ensure the cloths stay moat until used. I love these!
Minela T.
Minela T.
West Des Moines, IA

Love these makeup removers. Very soft and great for wiping eye makeup and foundation. Very effective and would recommend. The package is ok, the tape starts to not hold great after a while. It's gentle and it smells nice too. They don't tear easily.
Addy K.
Addy K.
Waunakee, WI

Takes off all my makeup and was very relaxing! Would highly recommend for others. It was my first time trying and would try again...very nice packaging. Overall an amazing product for anyone who wears makeup. Would not need to be improved in any way
Emily L.
Emily L.

Really nice product! Removes any makeup wonderfully and the scent is great! Usually, scented facial wipes irritate my skin, but this scent doesn't. The packaging is beautiful for these wipes. If you have sensitive skin, these wipes are just for you!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

The wipes took my makeup off with no problem and left my face feeling clean! I did have a little trouble getting waterproof mascara off but I have that problem with any face wipes. They smelled nice and didn't sting my eyes when removing eyeshadow.
Jada K.
Jada K.
Toms River, NJ

I enjoy using this product at night after removing my makeup to help calm my face for bed. The product is effective at removing the rest of makeup residue and I I've become a repeat user. The product is worth the money and I recommend it to others.
Patti H.
Patti H.
Eatonton, GA

I really like these make-up wipes because they work, of course, but also because they do not irritate my sensitive skin. They have a mild, pleasant fragrance and remove makeup easily. I have purchased them several times, and will continue to do so!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Prattsburgh, NY

Love them, they wonderfully remove all of my full coverage makeup and eye makeup. I buy these all the time, plus they contain a lot of gentle ingredients to soothe the face after the makeup has been removed. I only need one to remove all my makeup!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?