Add a Photo

Photos (38)
kayla t.
kayla t.
Belfair, WA
Neutrogena make great skin care products. These make up remover cleaning towelettes night calming do a really nice job taking off my face make up. I do use a different make up remover for my eye make up. These seem to burn the under eye area a bit.
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
March 21, 2016, 7:27 p.m.
This neutrogena make up remover cleasing towelettes night calming are amazing. I love this towelettes because remove all my makeup, and my eye makeup. I have sensitive skin and my eyes are very sensitive too and this product doesn't affect my eyes.
Katrina W.
Katrina W.
March 17, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
I bought these one day by mistake but I'm glad I did. they work perfectly and gets all my makeup off in one rub. they also aren't scratchy feeling like as if you just took off your makeup with sand. they are nice and soft and make you feel relaxed.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Convenient makeup wipes that remove makeup. Nice to use before washing your face. Feels good on the skin but never gets off all of the eye makeup. Good value for the affordable price. Gentle and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. Nice before bed!
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC
April 23, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
I liked them, but the regular ones for sensitive skin seem to work better for me. These got the majority of my makeup off but I still had to go back in with something else to finish it up. I used them all, but I doubt I will ever repurchase these.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
I LOVE these. I keep a package on my nightstand for those night when I'm too tired or just want to skip the long make removal routine. They are great at spothingly removing all make up especially the stubborn eye make up. Very soothing towelettes.
Asha C.
Asha C.
May 29, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
They were average in removing my makeup, but I will say I can utilize less wipes for the entire process. They weren't necessarily expensive at CVS, but they weren't super cheap either. I've used them about twice and would recommend for purchasing.
Melany H.
Melany H.
Odin, IL
March 2, 2016, 3:10 a.m.
Smells great, works great. I would, no doubt, repurchase these time and time again. Love using them at the end of the day, right before bed. They're very gentle and make my skin feel great, for a great price. I would definitely recommend to others
Megan A.
Megan A.
Manassas, VA
May 19, 2016, 3:42 p.m.
These have a nice, light scent, and removed all of my makeup, even the stubborn mascara and eyeshadow that other towelettes have left behind. They're the perfect size to get off all of the makeup, without being too big. Would definitely buy again.
Molly M.
Molly M.
April 5, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
I love the towelettes from neutrogena! They are soft and gentle on my skin and wipe make up off very easily. The packaging is convenient and they are pricey but worth it! Can purchase from any local drug store and i will definitely buy them again!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?