Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Georgina K.
Georgina K.
Bolton, CT

These are just okay. They are soothing (some other makeup remover wipes tend to sting a little). However, they don't put enough makeup remover in the package so I always find myself rubbing my face harder than I probably should to get my makeup off.
Avani D.
Avani D.
Broken Arrow, OK

Its hard for me to find good makeup remover wipes that don't irritate my skin. I searched and searched, then came upon Neutrogena products and I love them. These night calming ones are great and have a wonderful scent to them...definitely recommend!
It was so important for me to find a great make up remover especially with all the make up I wore for shows and hula performances I absolutely would not sleep with a lip of make up. I've tried many brands and so far this was the most successful one!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Brooklyn, NY

Highly recommend buying this product, it leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. It also removes the most stubborn waterproof makeup! The wipes are soft and are extremely wet so you do not have to rub your face harshly, the wipes also smell great.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

I really do enjoy using these. These are one of my go to make-up removal cleansing towelettes. These are what i normally pack when i am traveling. They do the job of getting the make up off and smell pretty good. It doesn't leave my skin dry at all.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Good product, didn't burn my eyes like other face makeup removers. The calming part I didn't really notice, but I did use them right before bedtime. I would recommend these makeup remover wipes to friends and family. I would repurchase them as well.
Emily L.
Emily L.

Really nice product! Removes any makeup wonderfully and the scent is great! Usually, scented facial wipes irritate my skin, but this scent doesn't. The packaging is beautiful for these wipes. If you have sensitive skin, these wipes are just for you!
Teri S.
Teri S.
Fairview, MT

They were great at getting the makeup off my face which I loved but my face is so sensitive that it kind of made my skin uncomfortable and maybe I scrubbed to hard? I'm not sure but they weren't my favorite and I might try a different brand next time
Diahnna G.
Diahnna G.
Greensboro, NC

Really fresh and clean feeling, one wipe and all make up was gone...it's a great product, I only wear make up when I'm going out but on weekends I wear foundation if I'm going to the club and these work really well even with foundation and powder...
Samah N.
Samah N.
Marietta, GA

I love the original ones, but I actually do love these more strictly for the smell. The smell is so calming at night after the whole day, it's nice to not have the normal smell taking of my makeup. It makes it a lot more enjoyable and less dreadful.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now