Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Christine H.
Christine H.
Brooklyn, NY

Highly recommend buying this product, it leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. It also removes the most stubborn waterproof makeup! The wipes are soft and are extremely wet so you do not have to rub your face harshly, the wipes also smell great.
Kayla U.
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI

I absolutely LOVE these make up remover towelettes. They do an excellent job at removing all of my make up without leaving any residue behind, while also remaining gentle and soothing on my skin. I have gotten so many people hooked on these as well.
Shayla H.
Shayla H.
Cincinnati, OH

These are bomb. I use these all the time. These are my go too.they get the job done no irritation I have really sensitive skin but these don't hurt or irritate my skin I got them at nutrogena.com these are the best you can't go wrong with these love
Samah N.
Samah N.
Marietta, GA

I love the original ones, but I actually do love these more strictly for the smell. The smell is so calming at night after the whole day, it's nice to not have the normal smell taking of my makeup. It makes it a lot more enjoyable and less dreadful.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Good product, didn't burn my eyes like other face makeup removers. The calming part I didn't really notice, but I did use them right before bedtime. I would recommend these makeup remover wipes to friends and family. I would repurchase them as well.
Avani D.
Avani D.
Broken Arrow, OK

Its hard for me to find good makeup remover wipes that don't irritate my skin. I searched and searched, then came upon Neutrogena products and I love them. These night calming ones are great and have a wonderful scent to them...definitely recommend!
Emily L.
Emily L.

Really nice product! Removes any makeup wonderfully and the scent is great! Usually, scented facial wipes irritate my skin, but this scent doesn't. The packaging is beautiful for these wipes. If you have sensitive skin, these wipes are just for you!
Georgina K.
Georgina K.
Bolton, CT

These are just okay. They are soothing (some other makeup remover wipes tend to sting a little). However, they don't put enough makeup remover in the package so I always find myself rubbing my face harder than I probably should to get my makeup off.
Teri S.
Teri S.
Fairview, MT

They were great at getting the makeup off my face which I loved but my face is so sensitive that it kind of made my skin uncomfortable and maybe I scrubbed to hard? I'm not sure but they weren't my favorite and I might try a different brand next time
Salome S.
Salome S.
Baltimore, MD

I have been using these towelettes for years. Ever since I started using makeup. It has become a staple that if I need a quick and efficient way to clean my face after a long day and tons of makeup. These work great for me, not oily, and nice scent.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?