Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Katie R.
Katie R.
Lake Charles, LA

These wipes were really the best make up wipes I ever had. They completely remove eye makeup, without burning your eyes. That's the biggest thing for me, because I'd rather use wipes than go scrub my eyes. They're not oily either, so they never really caused acne for me.
I had to switch all of my products recently due to an allergy to sulfates and other harsh products. These wipes aren't harsh at all though.
Emily O.
Emily O.

Was it as night calming as it claims to be? No. It wasn't. At least not for me. I liked these wipes because they aren't as scratchy as other wipes are but these didn't take off all my makeup and irritated my eyes when I tried taking off my concealer. But I would say that I will buy these just to wipe on my face at night on the days I don't have any makeup on and just want to wipe away all that daytime grime.
Debbie L.
Debbie L.
Pacific

I buy these a lot. Not only does it remove makeup. It also removes Halloween makeup. My kids love Halloween face paint but fight me when it has to come off. These make the fight easier. The calming part helps a lot. They seen to not fight when it's touching there face. Now I use them to remove everyday makeup and I Love the feel of the cleanser on my face. And it doesn't dry out your skin like other products
Kim O.
Kim O.
Boston, MA

I heard such good things about these wipes that I had to give them a try. But not only did they not remove my makeup very well, the cloths were very dry when I opened it up, but they irritated my eyes sooo badly. I don't even wear that much makeup but it didn't really remove anything. And I couldn't stop crying! My eyes were completely red and swollen the next day. I wanted to like them, but it was a no go.
Kitty L.
Kitty L.

I often use facial cleaning wipes to save time and face. I have eczema and very sensitive skin so it is very important that I use products with the least amount of chemicals as possible. The lavender scent in these wipes is just a bonus for me. These wipes make it easy for me since I have a bad back it means I don't have to lean over a sink to wash my face, which really aggravates my back. Love these wipes.
Kendall A.
Kendall A.
Roswell, GA

My skin is extremely sensitive so I always have to be careful when choosing face products that I use on a regular basis. These makeup remover towelettes are amazing. I recommend them to anyone with sensitive, fair skin. And the night calming aspect to these wipes gets you perfectly ready for bed and ready to wake up feeling fresh, clean and refreshed. This product is one I use every single day, I love it.
Suzy S.
Suzy S.
Boise, ID

After learning about how important it is to remove makeup every night, I had to try out a few different types of makeup removers. I love how gentle these are on my eyes! I have tried so many different makeup removing wipes, but they all leave my eyes feeling irritated. The price is super reasonable, I love that the packaging is lightweight and reusable. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kathy J.
Kathy J.

I love these Neutrogena makeup remover pads they work so good like my skin is feeling so clean and free so I really like it and yeah it's really gentle on my skin it is good value so the price is not that expensive the only thing is sometimes the value is kind of more than the whites and sometimes I kind of don't like that it's like kind of not worth it but it works really good so that's why I buy them
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Maryland

I am still on the seach for the perfect eye makeup remover, but this product is still worth buying. id say it removes about 90-95% of my eye makeup pretty easily. depending which makeup I have on, it can be more difficult to remove with these wipes. i do love that it is in wipe form, which makes it easy and convenient! plus no mess! if you wear heavy and dark eye make i would not suggests these for you.
Liz L.
Liz L.
Middleboro, MA

I loved this product but it stung my eyes a bit while I was removing my mascara, eyeliner, etc and I had to rub a bit to get it all off. Other than that, it only took one wipe to remove all of my foundation. The packaging was sturdy but the adhesive was not very strong and the wipes got sort of dry. I would buy this product again but I'd have to store it differently and use it carefully around my eyes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now