Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Maryland
May 17, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
I am still on the seach for the perfect eye makeup remover, but this product is still worth buying. id say it removes about 90-95% of my eye makeup pretty easily. depending which makeup I have on, it can be more difficult to remove with these wipes. i do love that it is in wipe form, which makes it easy and convenient! plus no mess! if you wear heavy and dark eye make i would not suggests these for you.
Liz L.
Liz L.
Middleboro, MA
April 28, 2016, 11:51 a.m.
I loved this product but it stung my eyes a bit while I was removing my mascara, eyeliner, etc and I had to rub a bit to get it all off. Other than that, it only took one wipe to remove all of my foundation. The packaging was sturdy but the adhesive was not very strong and the wipes got sort of dry. I would buy this product again but I'd have to store it differently and use it carefully around my eyes.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Sayreville
April 15, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Not really a fan. These are great in theory - easy to pack when traveling and quick to use after a fun filled night on vacation. However, my face just didn't feel clean after using 2 of them. My eye makeup still left smudges under my eyes and on the pillow (even though it was not waterproof) and it didn't remove my all day lip color at all. 2 starsfor ease of use but they don't live up to expectations.
Teion S.
Teion S.
Springdale, AR
May 5, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
These are my go-to makeup remover wipes! I always choose them because they smell very pleasant, and they're a fair price for me! I've seen them at my nearest Wal-Mart and Target for good deals! When I have a full face of makeup on, it takes me 2 wipes to clear everything, and it makes me use less face cleanser! I'm pretty sure these makeup wipes, are what have kept my face clear! Definitely recommend!
Fresno, CA
Feb. 21, 2016, 3:29 a.m.
I like these. However, the moisturizer in the towelettes makes me feel a bit as if there is still residual makeup on my face. It may just be my personal feeling but it isn't my favorite product because of that. The softness of the moisturizer is nice but my face tends to break out in areas if I use it regularly. I think it's better to keep makeup remover cloths separate from the moisturizing regimen.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Hayes, VA
March 4, 2016, 12:23 a.m.
I have always had a hard time with makeup remover because I have such sensitive skin. I came across this one day while at Wal-Mart and thought I'd give it a try since I use other Neutrogena products. I was surprised thag after a week of using this that I had no breakouts or reactions. Not only did it thoroughly remove my makeup but it also cleansed my skin. Just make sure you apply moisturizer after!
Monse S.
Monse S.
April 24, 2016, 6:05 p.m.
This are my go to makeup wipes.. I usually don't use make up wipes since i like to take my makeup with creams and washing my face. I have oily skin and its very sensitive.. Sometimes I'm very lazy and i don't like to do my night routine so i keep this wipes on my bed stand and omg.. They are so good. Take the product so gentle and it doesn't feel oily or rough at all.. It feels fresh and soft.. Love em.
Paris P.
Paris P.
Tucson, AZ
Feb. 24, 2016, 2:21 a.m.
These are my favorite makeup removing. I have combination skin and this doesn't dry out my skin or leave a residue. Some wipes irritate my eyes or some areas on my face but this doesn't and I honestly love that so much. It removes all of my makeup in one go so I can go onto my night routine much faster. I recommend these to anyone, no matter what skin type you have or if you wear waterproof makeup.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
March 20, 2016, 3:04 a.m.
These Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Towelettes are so very easy to use! You simply grab one from the pack & it's already wet. You can also add more water to it add to the suds or if you prefer warm water.
You can easily work the whole cloth all over your face getting all your makeup removed. The smell of the cloths is great & your face is left feeling very clean, satisfied, & refreshed!
Lexi D.
Lexi D.
Rutledge , TN
Feb. 7, 2016, 3:46 a.m.
These wipes have been my go-to makeup removers since I was 15. They are every lazy girl's dream come true, because there is no need to rinse your face after you're done, just simply dispose of the towelette and you're ready for bed! The "calming" scent is just an added bonus! They never irritate my eyes and break down every ounce of makeup I'm wearing. These will forever be a holy grail product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?