Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
JL F.
JL F.

Love, love, love, love these! The scent is so relaxing and my face feels so clean and fresh as I lay down to go to sleep. I'm addicted to these and I've started using them anytime I'm feeling stressed to clean my hands or wipe my neck. Great product!
Raven S.
Raven S.
Camden, AR

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are an amazing miracle to women. I do not know how they manage to be so dry to the touch but remove all of the makeup that is on your face. The night calming towelettes are also very gentle on skin.
Kuwu K.
Kuwu K.

Love love love this make up remover it removes every bit of make up including my eye make up I usually use one wipe to remove all my make up then I wash my face with my cleansers. It definitely makes my make up removal process a lot easier and faster
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT

Good product, didn't burn my eyes like other face makeup removers. The calming part I didn't really notice, but I did use them right before bedtime. I would recommend these makeup remover wipes to friends and family. I would repurchase them as well.
Emily L.
Emily L.

Really nice product! Removes any makeup wonderfully and the scent is great! Usually, scented facial wipes irritate my skin, but this scent doesn't. The packaging is beautiful for these wipes. If you have sensitive skin, these wipes are just for you!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Monroe, WA

Lovely accent, and leaves my fave feeling clean, but not overly dry or tight. The size of the cloths are perfect for removing all of my makeup. The packaging is perfect and seals after opening to ensure the cloths stay moat until used. I love these!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.

I am a fan of these face wipes, I only gave them four stars because I have sensitive skin and a few times I felt like the lavender scent agitated my skin. With that being said the wipes do what they are supposed to and completely remove your makeup.
Minela T.
Minela T.
West Des Moines, IA

Love these makeup removers. Very soft and great for wiping eye makeup and foundation. Very effective and would recommend. The package is ok, the tape starts to not hold great after a while. It's gentle and it smells nice too. They don't tear easily.
Georgina K.
Georgina K.
Bolton, CT

These are just okay. They are soothing (some other makeup remover wipes tend to sting a little). However, they don't put enough makeup remover in the package so I always find myself rubbing my face harder than I probably should to get my makeup off.
Teri S.
Teri S.
Fairview, MT

They were great at getting the makeup off my face which I loved but my face is so sensitive that it kind of made my skin uncomfortable and maybe I scrubbed to hard? I'm not sure but they weren't my favorite and I might try a different brand next time
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now