Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
GG T.
GG T.

Makes your face a little oily but it is totally worth it! Doesn't sting your face. I would recommend this to anyone! This product gets rid of your makeup really easily. Ive purchased this many times. It has a nice amount of wipes too which is really nice!
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
hesperia, ca

This is a really good product it take off all my makeup with only one wipe and after it leave my skin feeling really good and soft it doesn't leave my skin dry it leaves it very hydrated and it even has like a glow to i really like it i would recommend it
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Waco, TX

This worked really good at removing all of my eye makeup and it didn't even take much effort to get it all off. It left my skin feeling nice and refreshed. The packaging is very good, it keeps them from drying out and can fit anywhere; purse, makeup bag.
Keyona W.
Keyona W.
Utica, MO

I LOVE these!!! They take off all my makeup. Remove all my eye makeup without burning them. They smell so good. I found mine at Walmart. They are a great price too. I have bought these several times. This is a product I will always recommend to friends!!
Saige W.
Saige W.

I absolutely love these makeup removers! They are my favorite to use. They smell great and leave your face feeling moisturized and and soft. They aren't too expensive and you can buy them at basically any drugstore. I would highly recommend this product!
Jorji W.
Jorji W.
Lincoln, UK

These night-time cleansing towelettes are so soft and gentle on my skin and they calm it down after a long day of makeup wearing. They are effective and reasonably priced. The pastel colours are really appealing too, I think it's a great product overall.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Pequea, PA

When I'm super tired and don't feel like going through the whole process of washing my face in the sink, I want to be able to rely on a quick and easy face wipe. I like this product because it gets my makeup off and leaves my face feeling soft and clean.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Ventura, CA

I don't always wear a lot of make up, but when I do it's usually pretty heavy eyeliner. This product took a bit of scrubbing (understandably), but it did a good job of removing my makeup. Also, it smelled nice and didn't make my sensitive skin break out!
LaTonya H.
LaTonya H.
Nottingham, MD

Love these towelettes. Makeup removal and quick and easy. The towelettes are soft and gentle on sensitive areas, such as your eyes and lips. Purchased from Walmart. Packaging was nice and easy for the repurchasing of refills. Not much improvement needed.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Albuquerque, NM

These Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are the only make up remover wipes I can use. All other wipes end up stinging my eyes. These are the best for that issue. They take off my make up well and are affordable I couldn't live without them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now