Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT
These are great for removing makeup. They are even better for removing eye make up as they don't run and they don't "leak" into your eye like a liquid remover. I don't know how "calming" they are but they do the job of removing make up rather well.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
April 16, 2016, noon
I love this product. Its gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't dry out my already dry skin. I bought it at walmart. The packaging was easy to use just open and go. Its has nice packaging. I really enjoy the product and will lurchase again. Love it
Sierrah W.
Sierrah W.
Fairburn, GA
April 22, 2016, 4:07 p.m.
I use this constantly. It definitely works so much better then a lot of things I used. Packaging amid convenient and I will never stop using it unless they change the formula. I get them at Walmart and they don't really cost much like 6 or 7 bucks.
kayla t.
kayla t.
Belfair, WA
Neutrogena make great skin care products. These make up remover cleaning towelettes night calming do a really nice job taking off my face make up. I do use a different make up remover for my eye make up. These seem to burn the under eye area a bit.
Patti H.
Patti H.
Eatonton, GA
I really like these make-up wipes because they work, of course, but also because they do not irritate my sensitive skin. They have a mild, pleasant fragrance and remove makeup easily. I have purchased them several times, and will continue to do so!
Denisse R.
Denisse R.
Bonifay, Fl
April 18, 2016, 6:06 a.m.
Great product!! Removed all traces of my make up...left my face feeling fresh and clean. Only downside of using this product was that I had to use more than one wipe and it was a little on the pricey side for the the amount of uses I got out of it.
Jaclyn F.
Jaclyn F.
Joliet, IL
April 23, 2016, 11:15 a.m.
I use these every night. They easily remove makeup and dirt. They are very gentle on your skin. I love the scent. They met my expectations. My face feels great after i use them. I have used these for the last 6 months and will continue to buy them.
Elizabeth p.
Elizabeth p.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 28, 2016, 1:52 a.m.
This makes my skin feel so soft without feeling sticky or oily as many makeup removers do! It's definitely a deal since it's such good quality! I bought mine at my local Walmart and I have bought this brand many times and I absolutely recommend it!
Linda K.
Linda K.
Midland, NC
April 29, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
ALWAYS works great and makes my face feel fresh when I wake up no pain when taking off my makeup and makeup comes of very easily and the best product ever ! The makeup remover isn't pricey it's q decent cost and no room for improvement it's perfect
Jada K.
Jada K.
Toms River, NJ
May 17, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
I enjoy using this product at night after removing my makeup to help calm my face for bed. The product is effective at removing the rest of makeup residue and I I've become a repeat user. The product is worth the money and I recommend it to others.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?