Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Kuwu K.
Kuwu K.

Love love love this make up remover it removes every bit of make up including my eye make up I usually use one wipe to remove all my make up then I wash my face with my cleansers. It definitely makes my make up removal process a lot easier and faster
Katie R.
Katie R.
Port Chester, NY

I love these. They are so quick and easy. Perfect way to remove my make-up after long day of work and calming scent helps me to unwind before bed. They are inexpensive. I purchased from my local pharmacy and would highly recommend and purchase again!
Crystal-Marie M.
Crystal-Marie M.
E Palo Alto, CA

I absolutely adore these Neutrogena Makeup Removing Towelettes! I use these to remove my makeup before doing my nightly routine. I also use these in the morning before doing my morning facial routine. They leave my face feeling clean and makeup free.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Not overly pricey! Can usually find a good deal on them. Work well but don't see any extra night calming benefits. Work as well an any other brand. I wash my face after regardless, however they are pretty gentle and non irritating. I would recommend!
Niya H.
Niya H.

A fantastic product that removes most if my makeup if not all with one cloth. The best I like about it is the fact it doesn't burn my eyes which is a key factor me for. I highly recommend this product for its price point and will continue to purchase.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Baltimore, MD

Removes make up well and quickly. Does leave my skin a bit oiled, after using this product I still have to rinse my face free of the oil. The name brand works equally as well for a much cheaper price, so I would prefer to use that. Gentle on my skin.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Arlington, TX

These made my skin feel SO GOOD! Lots of make up removers have made my skin feel dry and irritated, but this one worked really well without drying or breaking me out. This was my first time using these, but I would definitely buy again! So impressed!
Diahnna G.
Diahnna G.
Greensboro, NC

Really fresh and clean feeling, one wipe and all make up was gone...it's a great product, I only wear make up when I'm going out but on weekends I wear foundation if I'm going to the club and these work really well even with foundation and powder...
Shayla H.
Shayla H.
Cincinnati, OH

These are bomb. I use these all the time. These are my go too.they get the job done no irritation I have really sensitive skin but these don't hurt or irritate my skin I got them at nutrogena.com these are the best you can't go wrong with these love
It was so important for me to find a great make up remover especially with all the make up I wore for shows and hula performances I absolutely would not sleep with a lip of make up. I've tried many brands and so far this was the most successful one!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?