Add a Photo

#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Great wipes! No complaints and they do what they say they do. I think theyou are better than the generic ones and I love that they stay moist and do not dry out by the time you get to the end of the package. Great product and I will always repurchase
aiyanna k.
aiyanna k.

Took makeup off very well. Left skin very very very cleansed . Not oily at all . Leaving skin soft . Leaving skin extremely fresh and clean . It was definitely worth the price . It did excide my expectations . I would definitely recommend it to others
Jessi F.
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO

Love these! I always wear waterproof eye make up and it seems horrible to get it all off, but these wipes work wonderfully. I highly recommend them. They don't dry out like some of the others I have tried. The price is pretty fair compared to others.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Not overly pricey! Can usually find a good deal on them. Work well but don't see any extra night calming benefits. Work as well an any other brand. I wash my face after regardless, however they are pretty gentle and non irritating. I would recommend!
Niya H.
Niya H.

A fantastic product that removes most if my makeup if not all with one cloth. The best I like about it is the fact it doesn't burn my eyes which is a key factor me for. I highly recommend this product for its price point and will continue to purchase.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Arlington, TX

These made my skin feel SO GOOD! Lots of make up removers have made my skin feel dry and irritated, but this one worked really well without drying or breaking me out. This was my first time using these, but I would definitely buy again! So impressed!
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Dongola, IL

Great for removing makeup. Easier to use than actually using makeup remover oil. Smells good, not abrasive on the skin, usually buy it at target or walmart, would recommend it to anyone that wears makeup. I always buy it still, and will continue too.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Auburn, AL

Don't love them. I feel like they may leave a little bit of residue and I still definitely need to wash my face after I'm done. They're good for travel though as a low maintenance option. I got mine at either CVS, Target or Walmart. I don't remember.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Port Chester, NY

I love these. They are so quick and easy. Perfect way to remove my make-up after long day of work and calming scent helps me to unwind before bed. They are inexpensive. I purchased from my local pharmacy and would highly recommend and purchase again!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

Favorite cleansing wipes! Removes all traces of makeup and is great for sensitive skin. Won't hurt your wallet and you can find it at any convenience store. You definitely get use out of these. I would repurchase. I always have them readily available
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now