Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Dongola, IL

Great for removing makeup. Easier to use than actually using makeup remover oil. Smells good, not abrasive on the skin, usually buy it at target or walmart, would recommend it to anyone that wears makeup. I always buy it still, and will continue too.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

Favorite cleansing wipes! Removes all traces of makeup and is great for sensitive skin. Won't hurt your wallet and you can find it at any convenience store. You definitely get use out of these. I would repurchase. I always have them readily available
Jessi F.
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO

Love these! I always wear waterproof eye make up and it seems horrible to get it all off, but these wipes work wonderfully. I highly recommend them. They don't dry out like some of the others I have tried. The price is pretty fair compared to others.
aiyanna k.
aiyanna k.

Took makeup off very well. Left skin very very very cleansed . Not oily at all . Leaving skin soft . Leaving skin extremely fresh and clean . It was definitely worth the price . It did excide my expectations . I would definitely recommend it to others
Raven S.
Raven S.
Camden, AR

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are an amazing miracle to women. I do not know how they manage to be so dry to the touch but remove all of the makeup that is on your face. The night calming towelettes are also very gentle on skin.
This item is good for sensitive and soft skin. It's not very oily either. It's not expensive. It's a good buy. I got mine from Walmart. The product is a very good cleanser too. It works well for acne proned faces too. I would definitely buy it again.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Great wipes! No complaints and they do what they say they do. I think theyou are better than the generic ones and I love that they stay moist and do not dry out by the time you get to the end of the package. Great product and I will always repurchase
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Not overly pricey! Can usually find a good deal on them. Work well but don't see any extra night calming benefits. Work as well an any other brand. I wash my face after regardless, however they are pretty gentle and non irritating. I would recommend!
Kuwu K.
Kuwu K.

Love love love this make up remover it removes every bit of make up including my eye make up I usually use one wipe to remove all my make up then I wash my face with my cleansers. It definitely makes my make up removal process a lot easier and faster
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Arlington, TX

These made my skin feel SO GOOD! Lots of make up removers have made my skin feel dry and irritated, but this one worked really well without drying or breaking me out. This was my first time using these, but I would definitely buy again! So impressed!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?