Add a Photo

Salome S.
Salome S.
Baltimore, MD
May 1, 2016, 3 p.m.
I have been using these towelettes for years. Ever since I started using makeup. It has become a staple that if I need a quick and efficient way to clean my face after a long day and tons of makeup. These work great for me, not oily, and nice scent.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
May 22, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
I am a fan of these face wipes, I only gave them four stars because I have sensitive skin and a few times I felt like the lavender scent agitated my skin. With that being said the wipes do what they are supposed to and completely remove your makeup.
Teri S.
Teri S.
Fairview, MT
May 9, 2016, 6:02 p.m.
They were great at getting the makeup off my face which I loved but my face is so sensitive that it kind of made my skin uncomfortable and maybe I scrubbed to hard? I'm not sure but they weren't my favorite and I might try a different brand next time
Addy K.
Addy K.
Waunakee, WI
May 19, 2016, 5:36 p.m.
Takes off all my makeup and was very relaxing! Would highly recommend for others. It was my first time trying and would try again...very nice packaging. Overall an amazing product for anyone who wears makeup. Would not need to be improved in any way
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 2, 2016, 7:44 p.m.
Good product, didn't burn my eyes like other face makeup removers. The calming part I didn't really notice, but I did use them right before bedtime. I would recommend these makeup remover wipes to friends and family. I would repurchase them as well.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
May 16, 2016, 1:56 p.m.
I really do enjoy using these. These are one of my go to make-up removal cleansing towelettes. These are what i normally pack when i am traveling. They do the job of getting the make up off and smell pretty good. It doesn't leave my skin dry at all.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Prattsburgh, NY
April 4, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
Love them, they wonderfully remove all of my full coverage makeup and eye makeup. I buy these all the time, plus they contain a lot of gentle ingredients to soothe the face after the makeup has been removed. I only need one to remove all my makeup!
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Mustang, OK
May 11, 2016, 9:39 a.m.
I love these make up remover wipes! They are perfect for right before bed when you're too tired to wash your face. They are very gentle and help prevent breakouts. They even fully remove all of my eye make up! I would highly recommend this product!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Feb. 27, 2016, 1:49 p.m.
The wipes took my makeup off with no problem and left my face feeling clean! I did have a little trouble getting waterproof mascara off but I have that problem with any face wipes. They smelled nice and didn't sting my eyes when removing eyeshadow.
Angeline D.
Angeline D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
May 14, 2016, 12:10 a.m.
OMG!! this is my favorite product to use. I highly recommend for everyone to use this product. I almost use it everyday to remove my makeup. It does the job I like it to you. It isn't expensive at all you will see this product everywhere you go!!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?