Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jilliser W.
Jilliser W.
Prattville, AL

This product really gets off on my make up will in just two towels it is a great product but after using the product my skin is very dry and ashy that's the only thing I don't like with the product but I will not give it up I will keep buying this product
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, CA

I like this product when I am in need to take off my cake face at the end of the night. I do have dry skin where I sometimes have irritation skin because my skin is too dry. This make up remover does not leave my skin feeling irritated but calm and clean.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Fishers, IN

I love these! Perfect if you are lazy and sometimes don't remove your makeup at the end of the day. This really removes all my makeup with one towel, and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I like to follow with maracuja oil, then its off to bed!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Huntsville, AL

I've used these for quite a while and each time they severely irritate my eyes. Even the ones for sensitive skin make my eyes swollen and puffy and gooey. They're super easy to use, but I can't get past the irritation. I had to throw my last package away.
Jilianne F.
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY

I love this makeup remover. It wipes off easy and doesn't take too much scrubbing. It's a good value and not pricey. The packaging is nice and I like how it has a reusable seal. Yes it definitely met my expectations and I love using this product!! Thank u!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Brooksville, FL

Smells amazing, doesn't burn or sting my face. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft without leaving any residue. Quickly removes all makeup and depending on how much I wear, I can usually get away with using one towel more than once. I def recommend!
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Ventura, CA

I don't always wear a lot of make up, but when I do it's usually pretty heavy eyeliner. This product took a bit of scrubbing (understandably), but it did a good job of removing my makeup. Also, it smelled nice and didn't make my sensitive skin break out!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Staunton, VA

They are wonderfully soft and it actually takes all your makeup off in half a wipe. It also takes off waterproof mascara like it says on the package. For buying this at Walmart it was cheap and a great product. I would definitely buy this again later on.
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
hesperia, ca

This is a really good product it take off all my makeup with only one wipe and after it leave my skin feeling really good and soft it doesn't leave my skin dry it leaves it very hydrated and it even has like a glow to i really like it i would recommend it
GG T.
GG T.

Makes your face a little oily but it is totally worth it! Doesn't sting your face. I would recommend this to anyone! This product gets rid of your makeup really easily. Ive purchased this many times. It has a nice amount of wipes too which is really nice!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now