Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX

These towels are my go-to every night whether I am wearing make up or not. They clean my face of any dirt that it accumulated throughout the day. I especially love t when I am camping because I still feel clean after I use one. The smell is fantastic too.
Kelley M.
Kelley M.

These smell nice. Pretty thick so you can swipe pretty hard. Good value for durability. (Don't remember the exact price point). They worked just as expected. No surprises. Would recommend to friends. They're a nice thicker facial wipe. No tears when using
Korey S.
Korey S.
Pompano Beach, FL

My first time using. These work great! Doesn't leave my face oily. I'm not sure why they say "calming" because I don't feel any calmer than when I use any other make up remover. Met my expectations. Good value for the price. Would definitely buy it again.
Mirna M.
Mirna M.
bayonne, NJ

The neutrogena night Calming makeup remover is really good. It has a really nice packing and I love the scent of it lavender does calm me down. It's really gentle on the skin. However it does not completely remove all of my make up especially the mascara.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Brooksville, FL

Smells amazing, doesn't burn or sting my face. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft without leaving any residue. Quickly removes all makeup and depending on how much I wear, I can usually get away with using one towel more than once. I def recommend!
Donna M.
Donna M.
East Brunswick, NJ

Excellent product! I have used cheaper wipes and they simply do not take off the makeup. These wipes remove waterproof makeup and I have noticed a remarkable difference in my skin since using them. I highly recommend them to anyone who uses make up daily.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Honolulu, HI

These are very soothing to skin, after a long day of wanting to get your makeup off your face. It's nice basic packaging and a good smell. I've bought this many times, and it always does the job. It's always nice to see that there isn't anymore makeup on.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, CA

I like this product when I am in need to take off my cake face at the end of the night. I do have dry skin where I sometimes have irritation skin because my skin is too dry. This make up remover does not leave my skin feeling irritated but calm and clean.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Fishers, IN

I love these! Perfect if you are lazy and sometimes don't remove your makeup at the end of the day. This really removes all my makeup with one towel, and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I like to follow with maracuja oil, then its off to bed!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Huntsville, AL

I've used these for quite a while and each time they severely irritate my eyes. Even the ones for sensitive skin make my eyes swollen and puffy and gooey. They're super easy to use, but I can't get past the irritation. I had to throw my last package away.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now