Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Katie O.
Katie O.
Havre, MT

Before I found these, I would use an oil based makeup remover or just plain water. These are so much better! They easily remove my makeup and don't leave dryness or oil that makes me break out. Completely gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean.
Hadrielly G.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott City, MD

Y? Prtatical and good value. When you come home so tired and need to sleep the best way to remove make up is use towelletes, it's easy and quick. But your mascara or your pigment won't go away that easy. Probably, in the morning you have a panda face.
Crystal-Marie M.
Crystal-Marie M.
E Palo Alto, CA

I absolutely adore these Neutrogena Makeup Removing Towelettes! I use these to remove my makeup before doing my nightly routine. I also use these in the morning before doing my morning facial routine. They leave my face feeling clean and makeup free.
Niya H.
Niya H.

A fantastic product that removes most if my makeup if not all with one cloth. The best I like about it is the fact it doesn't burn my eyes which is a key factor me for. I highly recommend this product for its price point and will continue to purchase.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Arlington, TX

These made my skin feel SO GOOD! Lots of make up removers have made my skin feel dry and irritated, but this one worked really well without drying or breaking me out. This was my first time using these, but I would definitely buy again! So impressed!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Auburn, AL

Don't love them. I feel like they may leave a little bit of residue and I still definitely need to wash my face after I'm done. They're good for travel though as a low maintenance option. I got mine at either CVS, Target or Walmart. I don't remember.
aiyanna k.
aiyanna k.

Took makeup off very well. Left skin very very very cleansed . Not oily at all . Leaving skin soft . Leaving skin extremely fresh and clean . It was definitely worth the price . It did excide my expectations . I would definitely recommend it to others
This item is good for sensitive and soft skin. It's not very oily either. It's not expensive. It's a good buy. I got mine from Walmart. The product is a very good cleanser too. It works well for acne proned faces too. I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

Favorite cleansing wipes! Removes all traces of makeup and is great for sensitive skin. Won't hurt your wallet and you can find it at any convenience store. You definitely get use out of these. I would repurchase. I always have them readily available
Bekah L.
Bekah L.
Seattle

Does the job perfectly. Only need half a sheet before bed every night and sometimes less if I don't wear much makeup. It's very gentle on the skin. I've never had any problems with it. It always takes off the toughest makeup, even waterproof mascara!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now