Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Shayla H.
Shayla H.
Cincinnati, OH
March 31, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
These are bomb. I use these all the time. These are my go too.they get the job done no irritation I have really sensitive skin but these don't hurt or irritate my skin I got them at nutrogena.com these are the best you can't go wrong with these love
Samah N.
Samah N.
Marietta, GA
Feb. 20, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
I love the original ones, but I actually do love these more strictly for the smell. The smell is so calming at night after the whole day, it's nice to not have the normal smell taking of my makeup. It makes it a lot more enjoyable and less dreadful.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Trenton, NJ
April 22, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
Great make up removing wipes. Very gentle and effective for taking off all of my make up. I use before cleansing and it does not dry out my face in the least bit. I definitely recommend it if you have senstive skin. I have been using these for years
Avani D.
Avani D.
Broken Arrow, OK
Feb. 28, 2016, 11:36 a.m.
Its hard for me to find good makeup remover wipes that don't irritate my skin. I searched and searched, then came upon Neutrogena products and I love them. These night calming ones are great and have a wonderful scent to them...definitely recommend!
Emily L.
Emily L.
April 12, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
Really nice product! Removes any makeup wonderfully and the scent is great! Usually, scented facial wipes irritate my skin, but this scent doesn't. The packaging is beautiful for these wipes. If you have sensitive skin, these wipes are just for you!
Minela T.
Minela T.
West Des Moines, IA
April 2, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Love these makeup removers. Very soft and great for wiping eye makeup and foundation. Very effective and would recommend. The package is ok, the tape starts to not hold great after a while. It's gentle and it smells nice too. They don't tear easily.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reading, PA
May 16, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Best cleansing wipes I've used. I always go to Walmart to stock up whenever they have sales. The packaging is nice a bit plain but its all about the product. I love using after a long day of work/school when I'm exhausted, makes my life 100% easier.
Kayla U.
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI
Feb. 23, 2016, 5:02 a.m.
I absolutely LOVE these make up remover towelettes. They do an excellent job at removing all of my make up without leaving any residue behind, while also remaining gentle and soothing on my skin. I have gotten so many people hooked on these as well.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Brooklyn, NY
May 7, 2016, 11:49 p.m.
Highly recommend buying this product, it leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. It also removes the most stubborn waterproof makeup! The wipes are soft and are extremely wet so you do not have to rub your face harshly, the wipes also smell great.
Georgina K.
Georgina K.
Bolton, CT
These are just okay. They are soothing (some other makeup remover wipes tend to sting a little). However, they don't put enough makeup remover in the package so I always find myself rubbing my face harder than I probably should to get my makeup off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?