Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Casey P.
Casey P.
Wynnewood, OK

Amazimg product!!!!! Removes makeup quickly and easily!!!!! I have used the product 3 times and will continue to buy and use it. It was very gentle on my skin. Good value was not to pricey. Worth the cost. No complaints about the product. Does great!!
Heather R.
Heather R.

These refreshing towelettes are an excellent way to gently rid your make-up. I use them every single night, they are so effective! Within days my acne was gone, this product went above and beyond, I am one very satisfied customer. Good job Neutrogena!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Birmingham

These work well, but they don't remove 99% of makeup without scrubbing your eyeliner a lot. They don't remove waterproof mascara, and I haven't found any that do so far. However, these are the best that I have tried. I would recommend them to friends.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Havre, MT

Before I found these, I would use an oil based makeup remover or just plain water. These are so much better! They easily remove my makeup and don't leave dryness or oil that makes me break out. Completely gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean.
JL F.
JL F.

Love, love, love, love these! The scent is so relaxing and my face feels so clean and fresh as I lay down to go to sleep. I'm addicted to these and I've started using them anytime I'm feeling stressed to clean my hands or wipe my neck. Great product!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Auburn, AL

Don't love them. I feel like they may leave a little bit of residue and I still definitely need to wash my face after I'm done. They're good for travel though as a low maintenance option. I got mine at either CVS, Target or Walmart. I don't remember.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Harrisburg, IL

Love the smell of these makeup removing cloths. I am thoroughly shocked at how much makeup I still have on my face after a 12 + hour shift. My skin feels so clean after using these makeup removers. I most definitely will continue to buy this product.
Bekah L.
Bekah L.
Seattle

Does the job perfectly. Only need half a sheet before bed every night and sometimes less if I don't wear much makeup. It's very gentle on the skin. I've never had any problems with it. It always takes off the toughest makeup, even waterproof mascara!
Anjanette H.
Anjanette H.
Suffolk, VA

Love these makeup remover wipes. They really take off my makeup well. I don't really know the difference in the night calming between the regular ones but I usually go for the night one just incase it does any magic while I'm sleeping the night away.
Tiff A.
Tiff A.

I really do love these wiped. They are surprisingly really calming and refreshing to my skin. I can't go without using these they are super awesome.love this brand and product and recommend it to everybody looking for a great calming beauty product !
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?