Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Brooksville, FL

Smells amazing, doesn't burn or sting my face. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft without leaving any residue. Quickly removes all makeup and depending on how much I wear, I can usually get away with using one towel more than once. I def recommend!
Sade A.
Sade A.
Tallahassee, FL

I love these cleansing towelettes. They truly do get the job done. I personally have really dry skin, so it's important for me to use products that will moisturize my skin. This product definitely leaves my moist and clean. I would recommend this product.
Lily S.
Lily S.

These are very soothing and have a nice, calming scent. My skin is very sensitive and reacts to products very easily, but these are fine on my skin. They remove my eye makeup very well but I usually need to use a second one to remove all of my foundation.
Marie-Itzel R.
Marie-Itzel R.
Gilbert, AZ

Neutrogena calming wipes are so gentle and have a great scent. After I clean my face the smell soothes me for a good night sleep. The wipes could clean the face a little better since I feel I have residue left. I would not specifically recommend to others
Kara T.
Kara T.
Mount Washington, KY

Makes my eyes itchy and irritates them right before bed. I thought that they would be more impressive and work. the price is a little high considering the product didn't work as planned. I was disappointed and I may not continue to invest in this product.
Mirna M.
Mirna M.
Bayonne, NJ

The neutrogena night Calming makeup remover is really good. It has a really nice packing and I love the scent of it lavender does calm me down. It's really gentle on the skin. However it does not completely remove all of my make up especially the mascara.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Riverside

I've been using Neutrogena Night Calming Make-up remover cleansing cloths for over a year with complete satisfaction! You only need one to completely remove all of your makeup, including mascara! Neatly packaged for accessibility, and not very expensive !
Kelley M.
Kelley M.

These smell nice. Pretty thick so you can swipe pretty hard. Good value for durability. (Don't remember the exact price point). They worked just as expected. No surprises. Would recommend to friends. They're a nice thicker facial wipe. No tears when using
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Wilmington, NC

I purchased these wipes thinking I'd love them - the scent is great, cleans well, but unfortunately broke my skin out. First time using these, I didn't know what to expect. They were gentle and good for all skin types, but I don't think I'd purchase again
Anabell L.
Anabell L.
North Hollywood, CA

Best thing ever wipes my make up from a night out easily even my eyelash glue. I use this product often. Also great for when I travel. Leaves my skin feeling great. Not too pricey at all. Great value. I would recommend this product to others and my family
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now