Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Katie O.
Katie O.
Havre, MT

Before I found these, I would use an oil based makeup remover or just plain water. These are so much better! They easily remove my makeup and don't leave dryness or oil that makes me break out. Completely gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Edwardsville , IL

I love these! Soft on your face and takes the makeup off easily. I didn't really feel the nighttime difference though. If there was a price difference, I don't know that it being stamped as nighttime would make it worth any more than the regular ones.
Nina N.
Nina N.
Chula Vista, CA

It does the job at night, which I like. It isn't as good as using an actual facial cleanser but it works especially when you're too lazy to go through an entire nightly face routine. I usually get this product from Walmart or Target. It's inexpensive.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.

I love the Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes! I find them to be the best ones on the market for the lowest price. I have been using these for some time and I won't buy anything else. They are a must for everyone looking for a good value!
Timicia P.
Timicia P.
Fulton, MO

I always use Neutrogena products and never really had a problem with them. I find all their products effective. I buy it at Walmart all the time as well as Walgreen. It met my expectation just fine and yes, i will keep buying again and again!

_Timicia
Casey P.
Casey P.
Wynnewood, OK

Amazimg product!!!!! Removes makeup quickly and easily!!!!! I have used the product 3 times and will continue to buy and use it. It was very gentle on my skin. Good value was not to pricey. Worth the cost. No complaints about the product. Does great!!
Kevin L.
Kevin L.

These smell great and they are really good at taking makeup off. They are soft and you don't have to scrub to get it off. They are effective in my opinion. They are a good price and last about one month. I would buy them again. They were a good price!
Monica S.
Monica S.

Love these wipes for a quick makeup remover. The wipes take everything off including waterproof mascara. I don't have to worry about racoon eyes the next day due to left over makeup. I've been using these wipes for 5 plus years. This is a staple item!
Kate D.
Kate D.
Nashville, TN

Really great eye makeup remover. I love using these right before the gym. They are also really great for sensitive skin. I'm acne prone and these pads are really gentle on my skin and for makeup remover pads they are great for getting isn't the pores.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ

No problems at all with these amazingly soft make up remover wipes. I use them every night before going to sleep. I'll even use it if I don't even have makeup on. It's a good way to clean your face. But I always rinse after use just for extra measure.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now