Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Jordan R.
Jordan R.

This are my all time favorite makeup wipe removers. They are gentle on the skin and remove all my makeup with just one wipe. The one think I hate is the package isn't as closed as I would like it to be. I would still recommend this to other people tho
Karen B.
Karen B.
Clermont, Fl

Neutrrogena make up wipes are the best they keep your skin oil free and clean up all the dirt and access lol
Left in your pores. They wind you down after wiping with them. They are good for people with oily skin and good to get deep down in your pores
Ayan Y.
Ayan Y.
Minneapolis, MN

I really liked the way it made my face feel after using it and the title doesn't lie it really is relaxing I didn't have scrub my face really hard time get my make up off even when I'm wearing a lot I will definitely buy this product again and 5 stars
Karen P.
Karen P.
Panorama City, CA

Neutrogena make up remover cleansing towelettes are definitely my all time favorite. I love how easily they help remove all the makeup instantly and leave no residue. They are great and by far y favorite. I recommend this product to all makeup lovers.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Havre, MT

Before I found these, I would use an oil based makeup remover or just plain water. These are so much better! They easily remove my makeup and don't leave dryness or oil that makes me break out. Completely gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Edwardsville , IL

I love these! Soft on your face and takes the makeup off easily. I didn't really feel the nighttime difference though. If there was a price difference, I don't know that it being stamped as nighttime would make it worth any more than the regular ones.
Heather R.
Heather R.

These refreshing towelettes are an excellent way to gently rid your make-up. I use them every single night, they are so effective! Within days my acne was gone, this product went above and beyond, I am one very satisfied customer. Good job Neutrogena!
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Long Beach

I love this product removes make up very quickly. Easy to use. Just a few simple steps and gets the product right off your face in a matter of seconds. Definitely met my expectations. Going to keep buying this product. It's the best I have used by far

Timicia P.
Timicia P.
Fulton, MO

I always use Neutrogena products and never really had a problem with them. I find all their products effective. I buy it at Walmart all the time as well as Walgreen. It met my expectation just fine and yes, i will keep buying again and again!

_Timicia
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

These wipes are wonderful! They get all my makeup off and they smell great. I like the original wipes but these seem more sensitive and gentle. The only downside is the packaging. If it had some sort of lid instead of the sticker it would last longer!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now