Add a Photo

Raven S.
Raven S.
Camden, AR
June 3, 2016, 3:49 a.m.
The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are an amazing miracle to women. I do not know how they manage to be so dry to the touch but remove all of the makeup that is on your face. The night calming towelettes are also very gentle on skin.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
May 29, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Great wipes! No complaints and they do what they say they do. I think theyou are better than the generic ones and I love that they stay moist and do not dry out by the time you get to the end of the package. Great product and I will always repurchase
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Harrisburg, IL
June 2, 2016, 6:42 a.m.
Love the smell of these makeup removing cloths. I am thoroughly shocked at how much makeup I still have on my face after a 12 + hour shift. My skin feels so clean after using these makeup removers. I most definitely will continue to buy this product.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Arlington, TX
May 8, 2016, 12:41 p.m.
These made my skin feel SO GOOD! Lots of make up removers have made my skin feel dry and irritated, but this one worked really well without drying or breaking me out. This was my first time using these, but I would definitely buy again! So impressed!
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
New Castle, DE
May 19, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
Love these towelettes! Great to use and travel with. Highly recommended product! Very gentle. leaves skin fresh. Cost effective. You can find it in many stores. Great for sensitive skin. exceeded expectations. recommend for those with sensitive skin.
Niya H.
Niya H.
March 28, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
A fantastic product that removes most if my makeup if not all with one cloth. The best I like about it is the fact it doesn't burn my eyes which is a key factor me for. I highly recommend this product for its price point and will continue to purchase.
JL F.
JL F.
June 2, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Love, love, love, love these! The scent is so relaxing and my face feels so clean and fresh as I lay down to go to sleep. I'm addicted to these and I've started using them anytime I'm feeling stressed to clean my hands or wipe my neck. Great product!
Diahnna G.
Diahnna G.
Greensboro, NC
Feb. 12, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Really fresh and clean feeling, one wipe and all make up was gone...it's a great product, I only wear make up when I'm going out but on weekends I wear foundation if I'm going to the club and these work really well even with foundation and powder...
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Trenton, NJ
April 22, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
Great make up removing wipes. Very gentle and effective for taking off all of my make up. I use before cleansing and it does not dry out my face in the least bit. I definitely recommend it if you have senstive skin. I have been using these for years
Samah N.
Samah N.
Marietta, GA
Feb. 20, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
I love the original ones, but I actually do love these more strictly for the smell. The smell is so calming at night after the whole day, it's nice to not have the normal smell taking of my makeup. It makes it a lot more enjoyable and less dreadful.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?