Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
April 12, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Favorite cleansing wipes! Removes all traces of makeup and is great for sensitive skin. Won't hurt your wallet and you can find it at any convenience store. You definitely get use out of these. I would repurchase. I always have them readily available
April 14, 2016, 3:54 p.m.
This item is good for sensitive and soft skin. It's not very oily either. It's not expensive. It's a good buy. I got mine from Walmart. The product is a very good cleanser too. It works well for acne proned faces too. I would definitely buy it again.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Port Chester, NY
April 30, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
I love these. They are so quick and easy. Perfect way to remove my make-up after long day of work and calming scent helps me to unwind before bed. They are inexpensive. I purchased from my local pharmacy and would highly recommend and purchase again!
Crystal-Marie M.
Crystal-Marie M.
E Palo Alto, CA
March 3, 2016, 9:42 p.m.
I absolutely adore these Neutrogena Makeup Removing Towelettes! I use these to remove my makeup before doing my nightly routine. I also use these in the morning before doing my morning facial routine. They leave my face feeling clean and makeup free.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Arlington, TX
May 8, 2016, 12:41 p.m.
These made my skin feel SO GOOD! Lots of make up removers have made my skin feel dry and irritated, but this one worked really well without drying or breaking me out. This was my first time using these, but I would definitely buy again! So impressed!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
May 29, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Great wipes! No complaints and they do what they say they do. I think theyou are better than the generic ones and I love that they stay moist and do not dry out by the time you get to the end of the package. Great product and I will always repurchase
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Dongola, IL
May 7, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Great for removing makeup. Easier to use than actually using makeup remover oil. Smells good, not abrasive on the skin, usually buy it at target or walmart, would recommend it to anyone that wears makeup. I always buy it still, and will continue too.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Killeen, TX
April 11, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
I absolutely love how this product leaves my skin feeling super soft after taking off my makeup. Another thing I love is the fact that it doesn't break my skin out. The price point is just that, on point. Walmart is my go to for this amazing product.
Jessi F.
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
Love these! I always wear waterproof eye make up and it seems horrible to get it all off, but these wipes work wonderfully. I highly recommend them. They don't dry out like some of the others I have tried. The price is pretty fair compared to others.
aiyanna k.
aiyanna k.
April 10, 2016, 6 p.m.
Took makeup off very well. Left skin very very very cleansed . Not oily at all . Leaving skin soft . Leaving skin extremely fresh and clean . It was definitely worth the price . It did excide my expectations . I would definitely recommend it to others
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?