Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Karen B.
Karen B.
Clermont, Fl

Neutrrogena make up wipes are the best they keep your skin oil free and clean up all the dirt and access lol
Left in your pores. They wind you down after wiping with them. They are good for people with oily skin and good to get deep down in your pores
member-931d17fa9
member-931d17fa9
Bothell

I love these towelettes because they are cold when applied on your face and the remove the make up efficiently. You can basically get them anywhere. Little pricey for the amount of towelettes you get but they are best make up remover towelettes around
Nina N.
Nina N.
Chula Vista, CA

It does the job at night, which I like. It isn't as good as using an actual facial cleanser but it works especially when you're too lazy to go through an entire nightly face routine. I usually get this product from Walmart or Target. It's inexpensive.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Edwardsville , IL

I love these! Soft on your face and takes the makeup off easily. I didn't really feel the nighttime difference though. If there was a price difference, I don't know that it being stamped as nighttime would make it worth any more than the regular ones.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.

This are my all time favorite makeup wipe removers. They are gentle on the skin and remove all my makeup with just one wipe. The one think I hate is the package isn't as closed as I would like it to be. I would still recommend this to other people tho
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Long Beach

I love this product removes make up very quickly. Easy to use. Just a few simple steps and gets the product right off your face in a matter of seconds. Definitely met my expectations. Going to keep buying this product. It's the best I have used by far

Nicole N.
Nicole N.

I love the Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes! I find them to be the best ones on the market for the lowest price. I have been using these for some time and I won't buy anything else. They are a must for everyone looking for a good value!
Casey P.
Casey P.
Wynnewood, OK

Amazimg product!!!!! Removes makeup quickly and easily!!!!! I have used the product 3 times and will continue to buy and use it. It was very gentle on my skin. Good value was not to pricey. Worth the cost. No complaints about the product. Does great!!
Kyla W.
Kyla W.

Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes are good but it definitely takes an effort to remove all my makeup. I would have to use maybe two towelettes rather than just one to remove makeup. However, the night calming is nice and soft on my skin.
Kevin L.
Kevin L.

These smell great and they are really good at taking makeup off. They are soft and you don't have to scrub to get it off. They are effective in my opinion. They are a good price and last about one month. I would buy them again. They were a good price!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now