Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Nicole N.
Nicole N.

I love the Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes! I find them to be the best ones on the market for the lowest price. I have been using these for some time and I won't buy anything else. They are a must for everyone looking for a good value!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

These wipes are wonderful! They get all my makeup off and they smell great. I like the original wipes but these seem more sensitive and gentle. The only downside is the packaging. If it had some sort of lid instead of the sticker it would last longer!
Emily F.
Emily F.

The best makeup remover wipes on the market in my opinion. Takes off all my make up and dirt from the day and leaves my face feeling calm and relaxed, ready for bed. Price is affordable for a pretty good size pack. These are the only face wipes I use.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.

This are my all time favorite makeup wipe removers. They are gentle on the skin and remove all my makeup with just one wipe. The one think I hate is the package isn't as closed as I would like it to be. I would still recommend this to other people tho
Landrey R.
Landrey R.
Slidell, LA

I really enjoy these wipes, they soothe my skin and don't burn. they are moderately priced and a pretty good value overall. i have purchased these more than once and will do so again. they get the job done and i would recommend them for others to use.
member-931d17fa9
member-931d17fa9
Bothell

I love these towelettes because they are cold when applied on your face and the remove the make up efficiently. You can basically get them anywhere. Little pricey for the amount of towelettes you get but they are best make up remover towelettes around
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Long Beach

I love this product removes make up very quickly. Easy to use. Just a few simple steps and gets the product right off your face in a matter of seconds. Definitely met my expectations. Going to keep buying this product. It's the best I have used by far

Hope S.
Hope S.

These are probably the most gentle but most effective wipes I have used from Neutrogena. Did a good job at throughly removing all of my makeup without leaving my skin red or irritated. Works well around the eyes because it doesn't sting or feel harsh.
Cecilia L.
Cecilia L.
Rosenberg, TX

Doesn't irratate my eyes like most makeup removers and you feel fresh afterwards. I would totally recommend this product to anyone with sensitive eyes or skin. I have to buy every time I see them but then again. Who can't live without makeup removers?
Katharina Z.
Katharina Z.
Huntsville, AL

I've been using this for a quite some time and it's my favorite. The only complaint I really have is that you may have to use more than one towelette when wearing water prove mascara. The price for the product is right and I would recommend to others.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?