Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Selena G.
Selena G.
Tucson, AZ

Removes makeup well and it is convenient and easy. I have used this product multiple times. I always have them and always buy more when I'm running out. I buy them at Walmart. The packaging is just a plastic bag type thing. I would definitely recommend it.
Lisa f.
Lisa f.
Anaheim, CA

I have been using neutrogena night calming remover wipes for many years now. I never go to bed without taking my makeup off, and these wipes really help calm myself after a long day. Very gentle on my skin and I would definitely recommend it to my friends!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD

These are my GO TO. My only complaint is that they cost a wee bit more than the blue ones which I also own and use occasionally. Totally effective and great if you can justify spending a bit more money than the standard ones. I plow through these so quick.
Tiara E.
Tiara E.
Longmont, CO

These wipes could be a little more wet, but I just end up wetting them with some water. I buy them at my local grocery store. They get the makeup off, but they are over exfoliating. They are a decent price, but I think there are better wipes on the market.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Minonk, IL

This makeup remover is by far the best I have ever used. I knew wipes were good but it takes every bit of makeup off! Fantastic product. I buy this product over and over! It's at a really good price too! There is absolutely nothing I would change about it!
Amber M.
Amber M.

I used to use thes every night to remove my makeup. The calming lavender scent left me calm and my skin was nourished and makeup free. It is a very gentle product on your skin. I have used them many times over the years. I would definitely buy these again.
Andi O.
Andi O.
Tucson, AZ

I always get the night-calming towelettes because they really work just like they say they will. They leave my face feeling fresh and clean and quickly remove all signs of makeup. They have a lovely refreshing scent that is perfect for before bed cleaning.
Megan M.
Megan M.
French Creek, WV

Great product, removes makeup easily without having to rub! The price is fair and it's very gentle on the skin without causing it to turn red and irritated. The packaging is simple and easy to travel with. Would definitely recommend this product to others!
Ava L.
Ava L.
Kingsport, TN

Me and my mom us this product. I was actually the one who recommended it to her because of ho effective it was. It's also a behold lot cheaper then the other makeup remover I use to use. I love and totally recommend it to anyone who is on a budget like me.
Adrianna Z.
Adrianna Z.
Mount Olive, NC

I use these to remove diet an dmakeup from dace nigjtly. Love these vs other drugstore brands. Packagingm is nice and convenient for travel. It removes about 99%of my makeup . I purchase these the original smell. Definitely recommend over others out there
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now