Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Carina K.
Carina K.

I love this product because it easily removed my eye makeup as well as calms my skin and doesn't cause breakouts or reactions (which is perfect because I have very sensitive skin). The only suggestion is to make sure the package is always completely closed.
Cecily L.
Cecily L.

These wipes are a life saver! They get all the makeup off without having to use another one. Most definitely effective. Once you use them, you can't stop. I bought my at WalMart and they didn't cost very much. Recommended to anyone who likes to wear makeup!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Doral, FL

Son excelentes, me encantan! Normalmente me las toallitas desmaquillantes me irritan mucho tanto la piel como los ojos, sin embargo, estas no causan ningún daño en mi, son muy suaves y retiran rápidamente todos los residuos de maquillaje. Recomendadisimas!
Haily D.
Haily D.

The Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are amazing! I use them every night to take off my makeup and my face is always smooth in the morning. It wasn't too pricey because I'm a very cheap person. I would definitely buy this again!
melissa g.
melissa g.

The best makeup remover ever. you don't struggle on taking off your makeup its really easy and i love how soft it leaves my face. i get it in walmart or target. its a really great product to try. its amazing guys i really recommend it . its worth the price.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lafayette, LA

These wipes are amazing! They take off all stubborn makeup. Also not outrageously harsh on your skin. Takes off the makeup without feeling like you're damaging your skin. I love using these when I'm way to tired to even think about washing my makeup off!!!
Tiara E.
Tiara E.
Longmont, CO

These wipes could be a little more wet, but I just end up wetting them with some water. I buy them at my local grocery store. They get the makeup off, but they are over exfoliating. They are a decent price, but I think there are better wipes on the market.
Ava L.
Ava L.
Kingsport, TN

Me and my mom us this product. I was actually the one who recommended it to her because of ho effective it was. It's also a behold lot cheaper then the other makeup remover I use to use. I love and totally recommend it to anyone who is on a budget like me.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Spokane Vly, WA

Excellent make-up remover without making my face feel oily. I always buy these at Target and when I use my Cartwheel account there can be discounts which make it more affordable. I continue to buy these, time and time again. Worth the money for the quality
Lisa f.
Lisa f.
Anaheim, CA

I have been using neutrogena night calming remover wipes for many years now. I never go to bed without taking my makeup off, and these wipes really help calm myself after a long day. Very gentle on my skin and I would definitely recommend it to my friends!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now