Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Melina C.
Melina C.
Arbuckle, CA

This product is truly amazing! I use them every day as soon as I get off work so I can have a great fresh face! It literally removed all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and glowing! I don't know what I would do without my daily makeup wipes!
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Independence, MO

Ew no! I hate these things. These make my face so oily I could throw up! I really life the blue ones of this brand but these are absolutely horrible! Very disappointing, I have only used these once because I like the color purple... Never again though.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Hagerstown, MD

Absolutely Love these! Great smell, great fresh face feeling, calming. This far my favorite makeup remover towelettes. These are my go-to. Always keep some in my makeup bag. Available at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and most pharmacies in the United States.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL

These makeup removing wipes are second to none! I especially like the Night Calming, just because I prefer the scent. I can remove a whole face of makeup with just one wipe without tugging and scrubbing. These are moist and gentle! Love, love, love! A+
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

This works amazing! I would highly recommend it. It was very gentle on my skin and left my skin feeling soft as a baby's bottom. I bought it right at my local Walmart. It is a great product for sure. I would buy it again, and again. It's all I use!! :)
Marien A.
Marien A.
Tampa, FL

Did not like this product. left my skin super oily and barely took the make up off my eyes plus it was super expensive, I bought this product at target it was gentle but oily not cool plus they dry quickly . I would not recommend this product to anyone
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Bay City, MI

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towlettes Night Calming are my favorite to use after a day where I'm wearing full makeup. I usually only need one or two to completely remove all of my makeup and my face feels so nice and soft after using them.
Kevin L.
Kevin L.

These smell great and they are really good at taking makeup off. They are soft and you don't have to scrub to get it off. They are effective in my opinion. They are a good price and last about one month. I would buy them again. They were a good price!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Edwardsville , IL

I love these! Soft on your face and takes the makeup off easily. I didn't really feel the nighttime difference though. If there was a price difference, I don't know that it being stamped as nighttime would make it worth any more than the regular ones.
Timicia P.
Timicia P.
Fulton, MO

I always use Neutrogena products and never really had a problem with them. I find all their products effective. I buy it at Walmart all the time as well as Walgreen. It met my expectation just fine and yes, i will keep buying again and again!

_Timicia
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?