Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Marien A.
Marien A.
Tampa, FL

Did not like this product. left my skin super oily and barely took the make up off my eyes plus it was super expensive, I bought this product at target it was gentle but oily not cool plus they dry quickly . I would not recommend this product to anyone
Ashleigh K.
Ashleigh K.

These wipes are the bomb.com! They are gentle on skin but tough on makeup and dirt. They also smell so lovely. They are awesome because they do not leave an oily sheen on your skin. I always have to get these. I normally get them at Walmart and Target.
Melina C.
Melina C.
Arbuckle, CA

This product is truly amazing! I use them every day as soon as I get off work so I can have a great fresh face! It literally removed all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and glowing! I don't know what I would do without my daily makeup wipes!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Bay City, MI

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towlettes Night Calming are my favorite to use after a day where I'm wearing full makeup. I usually only need one or two to completely remove all of my makeup and my face feels so nice and soft after using them.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Commerce City, CO

I love this product! It takes everything off! Even my waterproof mascara. This is a product that I will and have always stood by. Even the brand as a whole is great. It may be just a little pricey but still not bad. I totally recommend this to anybody.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.

I love the Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes! I find them to be the best ones on the market for the lowest price. I have been using these for some time and I won't buy anything else. They are a must for everyone looking for a good value!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

These wipes are wonderful! They get all my makeup off and they smell great. I like the original wipes but these seem more sensitive and gentle. The only downside is the packaging. If it had some sort of lid instead of the sticker it would last longer!
Katie O.
Katie O.
Havre, MT

Before I found these, I would use an oil based makeup remover or just plain water. These are so much better! They easily remove my makeup and don't leave dryness or oil that makes me break out. Completely gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean.
Kyla W.
Kyla W.

Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes are good but it definitely takes an effort to remove all my makeup. I would have to use maybe two towelettes rather than just one to remove makeup. However, the night calming is nice and soft on my skin.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Edwardsville , IL

I love these! Soft on your face and takes the makeup off easily. I didn't really feel the nighttime difference though. If there was a price difference, I don't know that it being stamped as nighttime would make it worth any more than the regular ones.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now