Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
Feb. 21, 2016, 8:26 a.m.
Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes are good but it definitely takes an effort to remove all my makeup. I would have to use maybe two towelettes rather than just one to remove makeup. However, the night calming is nice and soft on my skin.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Edwardsville , IL
March 29, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
I love these! Soft on your face and takes the makeup off easily. I didn't really feel the nighttime difference though. If there was a price difference, I don't know that it being stamped as nighttime would make it worth any more than the regular ones.
Hadrielly G.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott city , MD
Feb. 17, 2016, 12:24 a.m.
Y? Prtatical and good value. When you come home so tired and need to sleep the best way to remove make up is use towelletes, it's easy and quick. But your mascara or your pigment won't go away that easy. Probably, in the morning you have a panda face.
Nina N.
Nina N.
Chula Vista, CA
May 13, 2016, 6:04 a.m.
It does the job at night, which I like. It isn't as good as using an actual facial cleanser but it works especially when you're too lazy to go through an entire nightly face routine. I usually get this product from Walmart or Target. It's inexpensive.
Anjanette H.
Anjanette H.
Suffolk, VA
Love these makeup remover wipes. They really take off my makeup well. I don't really know the difference in the night calming between the regular ones but I usually go for the night one just incase it does any magic while I'm sleeping the night away.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
May 29, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Great wipes! No complaints and they do what they say they do. I think theyou are better than the generic ones and I love that they stay moist and do not dry out by the time you get to the end of the package. Great product and I will always repurchase
Jessi F.
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
Love these! I always wear waterproof eye make up and it seems horrible to get it all off, but these wipes work wonderfully. I highly recommend them. They don't dry out like some of the others I have tried. The price is pretty fair compared to others.
April 14, 2016, 3:54 p.m.
This item is good for sensitive and soft skin. It's not very oily either. It's not expensive. It's a good buy. I got mine from Walmart. The product is a very good cleanser too. It works well for acne proned faces too. I would definitely buy it again.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Dongola, IL
May 7, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Great for removing makeup. Easier to use than actually using makeup remover oil. Smells good, not abrasive on the skin, usually buy it at target or walmart, would recommend it to anyone that wears makeup. I always buy it still, and will continue too.
JL F.
JL F.
June 2, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Love, love, love, love these! The scent is so relaxing and my face feels so clean and fresh as I lay down to go to sleep. I'm addicted to these and I've started using them anytime I'm feeling stressed to clean my hands or wipe my neck. Great product!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?