Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Carina K.
Carina K.

I love this product because it easily removed my eye makeup as well as calms my skin and doesn't cause breakouts or reactions (which is perfect because I have very sensitive skin). The only suggestion is to make sure the package is always completely closed.
Megan B.
Megan B.

They work very well, they take off all of my makeup, however I have sensitive skin so if I rub to hard it will irritate my skin and give me a burning sensation. It also left my skin a bit red after. However it is a great product to take off all your makeup.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Phoenix, AZ

These wipes work great I just have sensitive skin so they burn a little. I have eczema and really dry skin and the dry patches burn when I use the wipes in only those spots. These work great otherwise. I Do recommend these wipes for people with normal skin!
Cecily L.
Cecily L.

These wipes are a life saver! They get all the makeup off without having to use another one. Most definitely effective. Once you use them, you can't stop. I bought my at WalMart and they didn't cost very much. Recommended to anyone who likes to wear makeup!
Stephannie S.
Stephannie S.
Millville, NJ

One of my favorite products. Always removes my makeup with simple ease including my heavy eye liner. Can pick up at just about any store and never havr a hard time finding. Price is always great with or without a coupon. One of my go to products I buy offen
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY

These take my makeup off with almost no rubbing, They clean my face so easily. The night calming smell is so relaxing. They take off every bit of my makeup including my eye makeup. I have never had any problems with these at all. Definitely recommend these!
Merideth B.
Merideth B.

I use this daily. I love the fact that the product is in wipe form. I have used these wipes for about 2 years and wouldn't change to any other. I like the fact that they are "night calming". This makes the wipes more light weight and less harsh on the skin.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Swansboro, NC

Best makeup removing wipes I have ever used! They make my face feel so clean and soft, and smell great too! There were a lot more wipes inside than I thought. It was very gentle on my skin and caused no irritation. I would definitely buy this product again.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lynwood, CA

Love them . Leaves skin smooth and no pimples in the morning . Great packaging easy to work with. If new to cleaning wipes. Recommend this one. Very happy when I bought the product. There not pricey at all. I will be purchasing again plus tor my mom to try.
chantal p.
chantal p.
Gretna, LA

Amazing i most defiantly recommend these . they are the one makeup reomoving towelettes i use now honestly my sister got me hooked on them the first time i ever used them .. the packaging is pretty simple but that does not matter. and yes id buy these again
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now