Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Hagerstown, MD

Absolutely Love these! Great smell, great fresh face feeling, calming. This far my favorite makeup remover towelettes. These are my go-to. Always keep some in my makeup bag. Available at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and most pharmacies in the United States.
Melina C.
Melina C.
Arbuckle, CA

This product is truly amazing! I use them every day as soon as I get off work so I can have a great fresh face! It literally removed all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and glowing! I don't know what I would do without my daily makeup wipes!
Rae R.
Rae R.
San Diego, CA

I love the scent and makes me feel relaxed after a long day of wearing makeup! It even helps get waterproof eyeliner off! I still choose to wash my face afterwards (personal preference) but not necessarily needed because it leave a clean feel after use
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Independence, MO

Ew no! I hate these things. These make my face so oily I could throw up! I really life the blue ones of this brand but these are absolutely horrible! Very disappointing, I have only used these once because I like the color purple... Never again though.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Bay City, MI

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towlettes Night Calming are my favorite to use after a day where I'm wearing full makeup. I usually only need one or two to completely remove all of my makeup and my face feels so nice and soft after using them.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA

These are seriously so good i usually need one to remove everything but use a second one to really see if it removes everything and it does the job they are also really cheap i would buy again walmart usually has them in packs of 2 which are way better
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Compton, CA

Very soothing and gentle on the face, does a great job of removing make up hassle free and does not irritate my skin at all. The price for these towellettes is very affordable. Totally recommend for sensitive skin, leaves your face feeling rejuvenated.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cornersville, TN

It removed very well after rubbing your eyes a few times, it did make my eyes a little itchy and irritated but not for long, it did meet my expectations because it removed all the makeup, it was effective, yes I would recommend to others for use, enjoy
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Tampa, FL

These are wonderful. they take all my makeup off, the packaging is nice and clean, and the scent is amazing. I'm a repeat user and i will continue to be. they meet all my expectations without fail!! i recommend this product to anyone who needs remover.
Stella R.
Stella R.

The wipes worked very well! I didn't need to rub very hard and the material was soft. My only negative comment is that it left my hands feeling oily. That isn't much of a problem though as long as you wash your hands after using. Overall great product!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now