Add a Photo

Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
Feb. 17, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
No problems at all with these amazingly soft make up remover wipes. I use them every night before going to sleep. I'll even use it if I don't even have makeup on. It's a good way to clean your face. But I always rinse after use just for extra measure.
Emily F.
Emily F.
March 31, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
The best makeup remover wipes on the market in my opinion. Takes off all my make up and dirt from the day and leaves my face feeling calm and relaxed, ready for bed. Price is affordable for a pretty good size pack. These are the only face wipes I use.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Feb. 15, 2016, 5:28 p.m.
Love these wipes for a quick makeup remover. The wipes take everything off including waterproof mascara. I don't have to worry about racoon eyes the next day due to left over makeup. I've been using these wipes for 5 plus years. This is a staple item!
Karen B.
Karen B.
Clermont, Fl
May 7, 2016, 3:22 a.m.
Neutrrogena make up wipes are the best they keep your skin oil free and clean up all the dirt and access lol
Left in your pores. They wind you down after wiping with them. They are good for people with oily skin and good to get deep down in your pores
Kate D.
Kate D.
Nashville, TN
Feb. 10, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Really great eye makeup remover. I love using these right before the gym. They are also really great for sensitive skin. I'm acne prone and these pads are really gentle on my skin and for makeup remover pads they are great for getting isn't the pores.
Nina N.
Nina N.
Chula Vista, CA
May 13, 2016, 6:04 a.m.
It does the job at night, which I like. It isn't as good as using an actual facial cleanser but it works especially when you're too lazy to go through an entire nightly face routine. I usually get this product from Walmart or Target. It's inexpensive.
Hadrielly G.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott city , MD
Feb. 17, 2016, 12:24 a.m.
Y? Prtatical and good value. When you come home so tired and need to sleep the best way to remove make up is use towelletes, it's easy and quick. But your mascara or your pigment won't go away that easy. Probably, in the morning you have a panda face.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Wynnewood, OK
May 17, 2016, 12:48 a.m.
Amazimg product!!!!! Removes makeup quickly and easily!!!!! I have used the product 3 times and will continue to buy and use it. It was very gentle on my skin. Good value was not to pricey. Worth the cost. No complaints about the product. Does great!!
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
Feb. 21, 2016, 8:26 a.m.
Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes are good but it definitely takes an effort to remove all my makeup. I would have to use maybe two towelettes rather than just one to remove makeup. However, the night calming is nice and soft on my skin.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Long Beach
May 4, 2016, 3:33 a.m.
I love this product removes make up very quickly. Easy to use. Just a few simple steps and gets the product right off your face in a matter of seconds. Definitely met my expectations. Going to keep buying this product. It's the best I have used by far

Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?