Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (38)
alison t.
alison t.
Woodridge, IL

I bought these specifically because i wanted to work on my night routine of taking off my makeup and i am glad i did! these took off all of my makeup with only one wipe. afterwards my face felt a bit sticky but that faded away. very glad i bought these!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL

These makeup removing wipes are second to none! I especially like the Night Calming, just because I prefer the scent. I can remove a whole face of makeup with just one wipe without tugging and scrubbing. These are moist and gentle! Love, love, love! A+
Melina C.
Melina C.
Arbuckle, CA

This product is truly amazing! I use them every day as soon as I get off work so I can have a great fresh face! It literally removed all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and glowing! I don't know what I would do without my daily makeup wipes!
Stella R.
Stella R.

The wipes worked very well! I didn't need to rub very hard and the material was soft. My only negative comment is that it left my hands feeling oily. That isn't much of a problem though as long as you wash your hands after using. Overall great product!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cornersville, TN

It removed very well after rubbing your eyes a few times, it did make my eyes a little itchy and irritated but not for long, it did meet my expectations because it removed all the makeup, it was effective, yes I would recommend to others for use, enjoy
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Commerce City, CO

I love this product! It takes everything off! Even my waterproof mascara. This is a product that I will and have always stood by. Even the brand as a whole is great. It may be just a little pricey but still not bad. I totally recommend this to anybody.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Bay City, MI

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towlettes Night Calming are my favorite to use after a day where I'm wearing full makeup. I usually only need one or two to completely remove all of my makeup and my face feels so nice and soft after using them.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Tampa, FL

These are wonderful. they take all my makeup off, the packaging is nice and clean, and the scent is amazing. I'm a repeat user and i will continue to be. they meet all my expectations without fail!! i recommend this product to anyone who needs remover.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA

These are seriously so good i usually need one to remove everything but use a second one to really see if it removes everything and it does the job they are also really cheap i would buy again walmart usually has them in packs of 2 which are way better
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Compton, CA

Very soothing and gentle on the face, does a great job of removing make up hassle free and does not irritate my skin at all. The price for these towellettes is very affordable. Totally recommend for sensitive skin, leaves your face feeling rejuvenated.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?