Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Hope S.
Hope S.
These are probably the most gentle but most effective wipes I have used from Neutrogena. Did a good job at throughly removing all of my makeup without leaving my skin red or irritated. Works well around the eyes because it doesn't sting or feel harsh.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Jacksonville, FL
May 17, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
They work wonders!! I wear a lot of eyeliner and water proof mascara, and with these towelettes i have no problem getting my skin clean amd fresh again bedore bedtime. I highly recommend these make-up remover towelettes! I will totally buy them again!
Casey P.
Casey P.
Wynnewood, OK
May 17, 2016, 12:48 a.m.
Amazimg product!!!!! Removes makeup quickly and easily!!!!! I have used the product 3 times and will continue to buy and use it. It was very gentle on my skin. Good value was not to pricey. Worth the cost. No complaints about the product. Does great!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
Havre, MT
April 8, 2016, 1:17 p.m.
Before I found these, I would use an oil based makeup remover or just plain water. These are so much better! They easily remove my makeup and don't leave dryness or oil that makes me break out. Completely gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean.
Heather R.
Heather R.
April 11, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
These refreshing towelettes are an excellent way to gently rid your make-up. I use them every single night, they are so effective! Within days my acne was gone, this product went above and beyond, I am one very satisfied customer. Good job Neutrogena!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
This are my all time favorite makeup wipe removers. They are gentle on the skin and remove all my makeup with just one wipe. The one think I hate is the package isn't as closed as I would like it to be. I would still recommend this to other people tho
Ayan Y.
Ayan Y.
Minneapolis, MN
April 23, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
I really liked the way it made my face feel after using it and the title doesn't lie it really is relaxing I didn't have scrub my face really hard time get my make up off even when I'm wearing a lot I will definitely buy this product again and 5 stars
member-931d17fa9
member-931d17fa9
Bothell
I love these towelettes because they are cold when applied on your face and the remove the make up efficiently. You can basically get them anywhere. Little pricey for the amount of towelettes you get but they are best make up remover towelettes around
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
April 28, 2016, 3:21 p.m.
I love the Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes! I find them to be the best ones on the market for the lowest price. I have been using these for some time and I won't buy anything else. They are a must for everyone looking for a good value!
Karen B.
Karen B.
Clermont, Fl
May 7, 2016, 3:22 a.m.
Neutrrogena make up wipes are the best they keep your skin oil free and clean up all the dirt and access lol
Left in your pores. They wind you down after wiping with them. They are good for people with oily skin and good to get deep down in your pores
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?