Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Haviland

Takes too many! Too expensive for the size when you have to use three to remove your makeup. Even at Wal-Mart prices it's just too much. Baby wipes do a much better job. Tried it twice but I don't think I'll be buying them again. I don't recommend them.
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Gonzales, LA

One of my favorite night time routine items. These leave my face feeling super clean and leave me feeling relaxed. The price is amazing and I never go without these under my bathroom counter. I got these from Walmart and I will buy every time I run out.
wintress f.
wintress f.
Gastonia, NC

This is an amazing product!!! i love it like it really makes my face dance. Well not my face my poor on my face!!!!. It was my first time using it and i love it just keep buying it that is where all my parents money goes! This would highly be a product.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Tulsa, OK

I absolutely love these! They are the lazy girls option to removing makeup at the end of the night. They are gentle on the face which is good cause my face is highly sensitive. I have bought these several times and I don't plan on switching anytime soon
Gianna P.
Gianna P.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I absolutely love these. They're very effective at removing even my waterproof eye makeup and they really soothe my sensitive skin. These wipes are also a great value compared to some more expensive ones I've tried. They work just as well if not better.
Aicha D.
Aicha D.
Corona, NY

It's a very good product i love the way it make your face feel free it did meet my expectations and I loved it this is my first time using it so far i love it I love the package it my favorite color lavender I definitely would recommend it to every body
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Anacortes, WA

I absolutely love these, there great for on the go when you don't have a lot of time at night. There everything I have ever wanted especially wit kids you don't get a lot time for your self. I'd definitely use it all the time if I wanted to. Thete great
Melina C.
Melina C.
Arbuckle, CA

This product is truly amazing! I use them every day as soon as I get off work so I can have a great fresh face! It literally removed all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and glowing! I don't know what I would do without my daily makeup wipes!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL

These makeup removing wipes are second to none! I especially like the Night Calming, just because I prefer the scent. I can remove a whole face of makeup with just one wipe without tugging and scrubbing. These are moist and gentle! Love, love, love! A+
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cornersville, TN

It removed very well after rubbing your eyes a few times, it did make my eyes a little itchy and irritated but not for long, it did meet my expectations because it removed all the makeup, it was effective, yes I would recommend to others for use, enjoy
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now