Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Tulsa, OK

I absolutely love these! They are the lazy girls option to removing makeup at the end of the night. They are gentle on the face which is good cause my face is highly sensitive. I have bought these several times and I don't plan on switching anytime soon
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Gonzales, LA

One of my favorite night time routine items. These leave my face feeling super clean and leave me feeling relaxed. The price is amazing and I never go without these under my bathroom counter. I got these from Walmart and I will buy every time I run out.
Gianna P.
Gianna P.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I absolutely love these. They're very effective at removing even my waterproof eye makeup and they really soothe my sensitive skin. These wipes are also a great value compared to some more expensive ones I've tried. They work just as well if not better.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Whittier, CA

These smelled wonderful and left my skin feeling like I had washed it AND put lotion on! They did exactly what they said they would! I have continued to buy them ever since, and will continue to in the future! The packaging was nice and compact as well!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Denver

They alright . Doesn't take out make up good. I still feel it. Makes me feel like i should wash my face. Bc with whipes I feel like my face can't breath , and there's still make up somewhere in there. Also doesn't take of make up good. U can get it if u
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
BRISTOL, VA

Great scent and very effective at removing eye makeup. Purple is my favorite color so I love the packaging. This product met my expectations, it does what it's supposed to. Gets my skin clean without being harsh. I would recommend these wipes to anyone.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Lafayette, LA

This makeup remover is the best way for me to get all of my makeup off before a deep cleanse. The greatest thing about these wipes is I only have to use one! It's incredible and it saves time. I have never had any interest in switching to another brand.
wintress f.
wintress f.
Gastonia, NC

This is an amazing product!!! i love it like it really makes my face dance. Well not my face my poor on my face!!!!. It was my first time using it and i love it just keep buying it that is where all my parents money goes! This would highly be a product.
Aicha D.
Aicha D.
Corona, NY

It's a very good product i love the way it make your face feel free it did meet my expectations and I loved it this is my first time using it so far i love it I love the package it my favorite color lavender I definitely would recommend it to every body
Kayla N.
Kayla N.

LOVE this product! It does not hurt my eyes when I remove my mascara! Does not break my face out which I LOVE! It met my expectations, I think it is gentle! I bought it at Dollar General. It was affordable. I would recommend it to others. It is awesome!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?