Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Justina W.
Justina W.
Greenville, TX

Very good at removing stubborn makeup. The lavender scent definitely helps to calm you down. I love the purple packaging, and the price is worth it. I was very amazed at how good it worked. Not disappointing at all. Very recommended, especially for at night.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

I use these every single night, there a little bit pricey since they are just cloths to remove makeup, but since I have sensitive dry skin, these makeup remover wipes help a lot. Not only does it help with my dry skin, it basically takes off ALL your makeup.
Charlie W.
Charlie W.

This are great to keep by your night stand for those late nights when you fall into bed and you've forgotten to take off your makeup. So you just pull out one of these and magic- off comes everything in one sweep!! Your skin is saved and you can rest easily.
Regan C.
Regan C.
N Little Rock, AR

These have such a great smell and are really great for my sensitive skin! It worked well to remove all of my makeup. It is available for purchase at Wal-Mart! I have bought this multiple times. I really can't think of anything I would want improved on these!
Zaria M.
Zaria M.

Easily dissolves make up and gives a very soothing effect, it works like a make up eraser! Would recommend for anyone who wears make up on a daily bases and doesn't like to constantly wash their face just to remove make up! It definitely has a soothing effect
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL

I absolutely love these towelettes! They smell so refreshing and make my skin so smooth! They do actually clean all the makeup off without irritating my skin and leave my skin smelling so good! I would never use another product! This is the only one for me!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY

Love this product. Gets everything off with ease without making feel like I removed my skin with it. Does not have a strong smell or leave my skin feeling too dry after use and it works pretty well and tough eye make up too. I will keep buying this product.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lynwood, CA

Love them . Leaves skin smooth and no pimples in the morning . Great packaging easy to work with. If new to cleaning wipes. Recommend this one. Very happy when I bought the product. There not pricey at all. I will be purchasing again plus tor my mom to try.
Carina K.
Carina K.

I love this product because it easily removed my eye makeup as well as calms my skin and doesn't cause breakouts or reactions (which is perfect because I have very sensitive skin). The only suggestion is to make sure the package is always completely closed.
Stephannie S.
Stephannie S.
Millville, NJ

One of my favorite products. Always removes my makeup with simple ease including my heavy eye liner. Can pick up at just about any store and never havr a hard time finding. Price is always great with or without a coupon. One of my go to products I buy offen
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now