Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Clovis, CA

Leaves my skin feeling smooth, calm, and relaxed. A fast alternative to removing makeup and keeping skin clean. It is worth the price. Very gentle. I had purchased it at Walmart. My favorite thing was the smell and I have sensitive skin. I would buy it again.
LaQuita A.
LaQuita A.

I absolutely love these wipes. The toilettes are of average size, so one to two wipes will do the job quickly. The formula is very mild and gentle and I have not experienced any irritation to my skin, as I have been using the product for over four months now.
Justina W.
Justina W.
Greenville, TX

Very good at removing stubborn makeup. The lavender scent definitely helps to calm you down. I love the purple packaging, and the price is worth it. I was very amazed at how good it worked. Not disappointing at all. Very recommended, especially for at night.
Drea M.
Drea M.
Phoenix, AZ

I loved these makeup wipes. They removed all my makeup and I didn't wake up the next morning with raccoon eyes like other makeup wipes I've used. I felt refreshed afterwards as well. It didn't leave my face oily or dry. Definitely will be buying these again.
Mikela H.
Mikela H.
La Grande, OR

These make up removing wipes are pretty good. I do not notice much of a difference between regular make up removing wipes and the night calming ones, I have never noticed any night calming effects, but they seem to do a pretty good job at removing my makeup.
Cierra W.
Cierra W.

It feels good on your face after a hot day in the sun and it gets all your make up off. So I would say it's very effective. I will be buying them again. The only problem that I had with it was when I trying to take off eye make you have to keep wiping a lot.
Sabera Q.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY

I love using these towelettes for taking off my makeup! They help get off even the toughest of water proof mascaras. It exceeded my expectations and is great for just taking off my makeup without being too irritating. Great for daily use and smells good too!
Katie T.
Katie T.

I use this everyday as my make up remover. It's a great cleaner and doesn't leave your face oily. It's perfect for combination skin. I usually buy it from Walmart. It's very gentle and I've always had a great time with it. It's amazing what it can do for me!
paula s.
paula s.
Leesburg, TX

Loved this product, cleaned my face and removed makeup easily, skin felt very refreshed when I was through, it definitely met all of my expectations, towelettes were easy to get out of package and easy to close and stayed shut. I would recogmend this product
Regan C.
Regan C.
N Little Rock, AR

These have such a great smell and are really great for my sensitive skin! It worked well to remove all of my makeup. It is available for purchase at Wal-Mart! I have bought this multiple times. I really can't think of anything I would want improved on these!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now