Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Hillary H.
Hillary H.

These towelettes are the best for traveling. I like to do a full cleanse when I'm at home but these are great for an overnight flight. Right before I board, I grab one of these and take of all my make-up, throw on a hydrating mask and sleep on the plane.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Centerville, AR

I love these!
Didn't break out my skin & was very easy to remove eye make up!
Packaging was bright & caught my eye!
Very gentle to my skin & caused no breakouts!
I bought this product at Wal-Mart & at Walgreens.
I would definitely buy this product again!
Reina M.
Reina M.

Magnificent!! Makes your skin so soft and clean! This was such a great buy and I would so buy this again..EFFECTIVE!!! One of my favorite products from neutrogena..so yes very very very effective..I would buy anytime..I would spend my paycheck on this :)
amanda s.
amanda s.

Loved these wipes! Didn't wake up with puffy eyes either! I have sensitive skin and was nervous about my skins reaction but they worked well to remove my makeup and not irritate my skin.. vertu effective and they're my go-to product before I go to sleep
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Denver

They alright . Doesn't take out make up good. I still feel it. Makes me feel like i should wash my face. Bc with whipes I feel like my face can't breath , and there's still make up somewhere in there. Also doesn't take of make up good. U can get it if u
alison t.
alison t.
Woodridge, IL

I bought these specifically because i wanted to work on my night routine of taking off my makeup and i am glad i did! these took off all of my makeup with only one wipe. afterwards my face felt a bit sticky but that faded away. very glad i bought these!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Whittier, CA

These smelled wonderful and left my skin feeling like I had washed it AND put lotion on! They did exactly what they said they would! I have continued to buy them ever since, and will continue to in the future! The packaging was nice and compact as well!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
BRISTOL, VA

Great scent and very effective at removing eye makeup. Purple is my favorite color so I love the packaging. This product met my expectations, it does what it's supposed to. Gets my skin clean without being harsh. I would recommend these wipes to anyone.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Tulsa, OK

I absolutely love these! They are the lazy girls option to removing makeup at the end of the night. They are gentle on the face which is good cause my face is highly sensitive. I have bought these several times and I don't plan on switching anytime soon
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Gonzales, LA

One of my favorite night time routine items. These leave my face feeling super clean and leave me feeling relaxed. The price is amazing and I never go without these under my bathroom counter. I got these from Walmart and I will buy every time I run out.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now