Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Stella R.
Stella R.
May 19, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
The wipes worked very well! I didn't need to rub very hard and the material was soft. My only negative comment is that it left my hands feeling oily. That isn't much of a problem though as long as you wash your hands after using. Overall great product!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
These makeup removing wipes are second to none! I especially like the Night Calming, just because I prefer the scent. I can remove a whole face of makeup with just one wipe without tugging and scrubbing. These are moist and gentle! Love, love, love! A+
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Bay City, MI
March 29, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towlettes Night Calming are my favorite to use after a day where I'm wearing full makeup. I usually only need one or two to completely remove all of my makeup and my face feels so nice and soft after using them.
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
These wipes are the bomb.com! They are gentle on skin but tough on makeup and dirt. They also smell so lovely. They are awesome because they do not leave an oily sheen on your skin. I always have to get these. I normally get them at Walmart and Target.
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Compton, CA
April 14, 2016, 2:38 a.m.
Very soothing and gentle on the face, does a great job of removing make up hassle free and does not irritate my skin at all. The price for these towellettes is very affordable. Totally recommend for sensitive skin, leaves your face feeling rejuvenated.
Melina C.
Melina C.
Arbuckle, CA
April 29, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
This product is truly amazing! I use them every day as soon as I get off work so I can have a great fresh face! It literally removed all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and glowing! I don't know what I would do without my daily makeup wipes!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Commerce City, CO
April 22, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
I love this product! It takes everything off! Even my waterproof mascara. This is a product that I will and have always stood by. Even the brand as a whole is great. It may be just a little pricey but still not bad. I totally recommend this to anybody.
Marien A.
Marien A.
Tampa, FL
April 12, 2016, 7:18 p.m.
Did not like this product. left my skin super oily and barely took the make up off my eyes plus it was super expensive, I bought this product at target it was gentle but oily not cool plus they dry quickly . I would not recommend this product to anyone
Hadrielly G.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott city , MD
Feb. 17, 2016, 12:24 a.m.
Y? Prtatical and good value. When you come home so tired and need to sleep the best way to remove make up is use towelletes, it's easy and quick. But your mascara or your pigment won't go away that easy. Probably, in the morning you have a panda face.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
Feb. 17, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
No problems at all with these amazingly soft make up remover wipes. I use them every night before going to sleep. I'll even use it if I don't even have makeup on. It's a good way to clean your face. But I always rinse after use just for extra measure.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?