Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Staunton, VA

They are wonderfully soft and it actually takes all your makeup off in half a wipe. It also takes off waterproof mascara like it says on the package. For buying this at Walmart it was cheap and a great product. I would definitely buy this again later on.
Saige W.
Saige W.

I absolutely love these makeup removers! They are my favorite to use. They smell great and leave your face feeling moisturized and and soft. They aren't too expensive and you can buy them at basically any drugstore. I would highly recommend this product!
Keyona W.
Keyona W.
Utica, MO

I LOVE these!!! They take off all my makeup. Remove all my eye makeup without burning them. They smell so good. I found mine at Walmart. They are a great price too. I have bought these several times. This is a product I will always recommend to friends!!
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
hesperia, ca

This is a really good product it take off all my makeup with only one wipe and after it leave my skin feeling really good and soft it doesn't leave my skin dry it leaves it very hydrated and it even has like a glow to i really like it i would recommend it
Juline P.
Juline P.
Lauderhill, FL

I just recently purchased this makeup remover and shall I say that it works wonders. I don't use way too much makeup so I only had to use about 2 slips. It had my face feeling very refreshed. Very affordable and I purchased it at Walmart for a low price.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Anacortes, WA

I absolutely love these, there great for on the go when you don't have a lot of time at night. There everything I have ever wanted especially wit kids you don't get a lot time for your self. I'd definitely use it all the time if I wanted to. Thete great
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Haviland

Takes too many! Too expensive for the size when you have to use three to remove your makeup. Even at Wal-Mart prices it's just too much. Baby wipes do a much better job. Tried it twice but I don't think I'll be buying them again. I don't recommend them.
alison t.
alison t.
Woodridge, IL

I bought these specifically because i wanted to work on my night routine of taking off my makeup and i am glad i did! these took off all of my makeup with only one wipe. afterwards my face felt a bit sticky but that faded away. very glad i bought these!
amanda s.
amanda s.

Loved these wipes! Didn't wake up with puffy eyes either! I have sensitive skin and was nervous about my skins reaction but they worked well to remove my makeup and not irritate my skin.. vertu effective and they're my go-to product before I go to sleep
Hilary E.
Hilary E.
Crofton, Md

I thought these would be okay make up wipes. They serve that purpose well. However, the scent is nauseating. They're also far too gritty. It hurts my face to use. The flap on the package refuses to stay completely closed, so they're quickly becoming dry
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?