Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC

I usually like to use liquid makeup remover but after discovering these Neutrogena make up remover wipes it has changed my mind. These are super easy to use, the wipes are not too dry, they take the make up off gently but efficiently and they smell great too!
Siddhi P.
Siddhi P.

The towlettes remove the makeup really well but they leave my face feeling very oily. Also it burns my face a little while I try to remove the makeup. The wioes are very heavy duty but should be made for sensitive faced people. The smell was very nice though.
Shivani P.
Shivani P.

Great product! Takes of all your makeup and leaves you skin feeling great. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin as it is very gentle and soothing. These makeup wipes can also be found at any drugstore at a reasonable price.
Yalimar p.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , ca

I was in search of makeup remover cleansing wipes and for these! I bought them and fell in love with them! They really get the job done, normally I only need one towelettes but that depends on how much makeup you wear! Loves these I would recommend to others.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Winter Park, FL

Love these! They are moist enough (which is a problem I have with most other makeup removing wipes). One con would be that it tends to leave my face, which is notnot normally greasy or oily, oily after application. But the price is fair and I would recommend.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Clovis, CA

Leaves my skin feeling smooth, calm, and relaxed. A fast alternative to removing makeup and keeping skin clean. It is worth the price. Very gentle. I had purchased it at Walmart. My favorite thing was the smell and I have sensitive skin. I would buy it again.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Kennesaw, GA

I absolutely LOVE this product! As a person with very dry, acne-prone skin, good face products are far and few between. The wipes remove makeup without drying out your skin. They last for at least a month at a time. I buy this over and over again; it's great!
Tamara J.
Tamara J.
Paterson, NJ

I loved this makeup remover!! I suggest it to anyone looking for great makeup removers! I find the towelettes easier to use than the oil makeup removers but it's gets rid of any makeup you have on woth just one swipe!! You will be satisfied with the results!!
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Davis, WV

Amazing. It takes off my make up and makes my face feel nice and clean.I use it every night even if I didn't wear makeup that day just to get the oil off of my face. I simply love this product. I would recommend it to everyone whatever skin type you may have.
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Waxhaw, NC

These wipes remove all makeup and keep the skin feeling clean and fresh! They are lightly scented to give the face a calming baby face clean feeling. Perfect for before the shower or right before bed. Comes in a small transportable container that is reusable.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now