Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Ventura, CA

I don't always wear a lot of make up, but when I do it's usually pretty heavy eyeliner. This product took a bit of scrubbing (understandably), but it did a good job of removing my makeup. Also, it smelled nice and didn't make my sensitive skin break out!
GG T.
GG T.

Makes your face a little oily but it is totally worth it! Doesn't sting your face. I would recommend this to anyone! This product gets rid of your makeup really easily. Ive purchased this many times. It has a nice amount of wipes too which is really nice!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Spring, Tx

Although I'm not a huge fan of using makeup wipes to take off my makeup, I've used these before and it gave me such a relaxing feeling with the scents used in the wipes. If I absolutely feel like I need to get makeup wipes these would be the ones to get!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Columbus, IN

Love these! I use these every night and they always keep my face clean of make up and help fight against acne since I don't have make up on my face overnight. You can purchase these almost anywhere, Walmart, cvs, Walgreens, you name it. A great addition!
LaTonya H.
LaTonya H.
Nottingham, MD

Love these towelettes. Makeup removal and quick and easy. The towelettes are soft and gentle on sensitive areas, such as your eyes and lips. Purchased from Walmart. Packaging was nice and easy for the repurchasing of refills. Not much improvement needed.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Pequea, PA

When I'm super tired and don't feel like going through the whole process of washing my face in the sink, I want to be able to rely on a quick and easy face wipe. I like this product because it gets my makeup off and leaves my face feeling soft and clean.
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
hesperia, ca

This is a really good product it take off all my makeup with only one wipe and after it leave my skin feeling really good and soft it doesn't leave my skin dry it leaves it very hydrated and it even has like a glow to i really like it i would recommend it
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Waco, TX

This worked really good at removing all of my eye makeup and it didn't even take much effort to get it all off. It left my skin feeling nice and refreshed. The packaging is very good, it keeps them from drying out and can fit anywhere; purse, makeup bag.
Reina M.
Reina M.

Magnificent!! Makes your skin so soft and clean! This was such a great buy and I would so buy this again..EFFECTIVE!!! One of my favorite products from neutrogena..so yes very very very effective..I would buy anytime..I would spend my paycheck on this :)
Hillary H.
Hillary H.

These towelettes are the best for traveling. I like to do a full cleanse when I'm at home but these are great for an overnight flight. Right before I board, I grab one of these and take of all my make-up, throw on a hydrating mask and sleep on the plane.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now