Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Waco, TX

This worked really good at removing all of my eye makeup and it didn't even take much effort to get it all off. It left my skin feeling nice and refreshed. The packaging is very good, it keeps them from drying out and can fit anywhere; purse, makeup bag.
Saige W.
Saige W.

I absolutely love these makeup removers! They are my favorite to use. They smell great and leave your face feeling moisturized and and soft. They aren't too expensive and you can buy them at basically any drugstore. I would highly recommend this product!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Pequea, PA

When I'm super tired and don't feel like going through the whole process of washing my face in the sink, I want to be able to rely on a quick and easy face wipe. I like this product because it gets my makeup off and leaves my face feeling soft and clean.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Spring , Tx

Although I'm not a huge fan of using makeup wipes to take off my makeup, I've used these before and it gave me such a relaxing feeling with the scents used in the wipes. If I absolutely feel like I need to get makeup wipes these would be the ones to get!
Juline P.
Juline P.
Lauderhill, FL

I just recently purchased this makeup remover and shall I say that it works wonders. I don't use way too much makeup so I only had to use about 2 slips. It had my face feeling very refreshed. Very affordable and I purchased it at Walmart for a low price.
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
hesperia, ca

This is a really good product it take off all my makeup with only one wipe and after it leave my skin feeling really good and soft it doesn't leave my skin dry it leaves it very hydrated and it even has like a glow to i really like it i would recommend it
LaTonya H.
LaTonya H.
Nottingham, MD

Love these towelettes. Makeup removal and quick and easy. The towelettes are soft and gentle on sensitive areas, such as your eyes and lips. Purchased from Walmart. Packaging was nice and easy for the repurchasing of refills. Not much improvement needed.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Columbus, IN

Love these! I use these every night and they always keep my face clean of make up and help fight against acne since I don't have make up on my face overnight. You can purchase these almost anywhere, Walmart, cvs, Walgreens, you name it. A great addition!
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Ventura, CA

I don't always wear a lot of make up, but when I do it's usually pretty heavy eyeliner. This product took a bit of scrubbing (understandably), but it did a good job of removing my makeup. Also, it smelled nice and didn't make my sensitive skin break out!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Long Beach, NY

Great and easy way to take off makeup before bed. I leave them on my nightable for easy access. I would recommend these to anyone. Great price for a great product. East pop up dispenser to take the wipes out. I would love to see a bigger size or quantity
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now