Add a Photo

Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Denver
May 15, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
They alright . Doesn't take out make up good. I still feel it. Makes me feel like i should wash my face. Bc with whipes I feel like my face can't breath , and there's still make up somewhere in there. Also doesn't take of make up good. U can get it if u
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Haviland
May 12, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Takes too many! Too expensive for the size when you have to use three to remove your makeup. Even at Wal-Mart prices it's just too much. Baby wipes do a much better job. Tried it twice but I don't think I'll be buying them again. I don't recommend them.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
April 6, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
LOVE this product! It does not hurt my eyes when I remove my mascara! Does not break my face out which I LOVE! It met my expectations, I think it is gentle! I bought it at Dollar General. It was affordable. I would recommend it to others. It is awesome!
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Independence, MO
May 30, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
Ew no! I hate these things. These make my face so oily I could throw up! I really life the blue ones of this brand but these are absolutely horrible! Very disappointing, I have only used these once because I like the color purple... Never again though.
Rae R.
Rae R.
San Diego, CA
March 3, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
I love the scent and makes me feel relaxed after a long day of wearing makeup! It even helps get waterproof eyeliner off! I still choose to wash my face afterwards (personal preference) but not necessarily needed because it leave a clean feel after use
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Commerce City, CO
April 22, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
I love this product! It takes everything off! Even my waterproof mascara. This is a product that I will and have always stood by. Even the brand as a whole is great. It may be just a little pricey but still not bad. I totally recommend this to anybody.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Tampa, FL
These are wonderful. they take all my makeup off, the packaging is nice and clean, and the scent is amazing. I'm a repeat user and i will continue to be. they meet all my expectations without fail!! i recommend this product to anyone who needs remover.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cornersville, TN
April 3, 2016, 2:35 a.m.
It removed very well after rubbing your eyes a few times, it did make my eyes a little itchy and irritated but not for long, it did meet my expectations because it removed all the makeup, it was effective, yes I would recommend to others for use, enjoy
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Compton, CA
April 14, 2016, 2:38 a.m.
Very soothing and gentle on the face, does a great job of removing make up hassle free and does not irritate my skin at all. The price for these towellettes is very affordable. Totally recommend for sensitive skin, leaves your face feeling rejuvenated.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
These makeup removing wipes are second to none! I especially like the Night Calming, just because I prefer the scent. I can remove a whole face of makeup with just one wipe without tugging and scrubbing. These are moist and gentle! Love, love, love! A+
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?