Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Natia S.
Natia S.
Atlanta, GA

I tried these for two weeks and every time my eyes would feel sooooo irritated and burn and water for at least 15 minutes after I've wiped my makeup off, so I tried to use these just for my face not my eyes my eyes, my eyes continued to do the same this so I knew it wasn't getting into my eye to cause the burning it's the product itself! I was literally rushing to bed to close my eyes to keep them from burning and watering!
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Hampshire, IL

I use these at night to remove my mascara and do a quick makeup removal before I wash my face with face wash and my clarisonic. The scent isn't bad, but I do prefer the original scent better. Also, if you don't make sure to seal it, they will dry out pretty fast. I try to press down the sticky top of the pouch and also keep it in a Neutrogena wipe box that I had gotten awhile back to make sure they don't dry out right away.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

I really like these because they get all of my makeup off without irritating or drying my skin out. It doesn't take much at all to remove my makeup which I thought was impressive. I've been a fan of Neutragena since I started using their skin care products and this is one that definitely needs to be added to your skin care regimen. They also don't leave that sticky feeling on your face like a lot of other brands I've tried.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
East Walpole, MA

The two main reasons why I like buying these particular make-up wipes are #1 the scent (really is a great calming lavender) and #2 they are very moist. I feel like a lot of other wipes tend to feel like they have been left open and half dried out. Both those reasons aside, do I think they are worth the price? Mmmm I'm 50/50 on that. Do they get the job done? Yes, do they do a better job then the store brand? No not really.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Palmdale, CA

These make-up removing wipes work so good! Not only do they remove all of your makeup, but they also calm you because of the products in it. I bought mine from Wal-Mart and I'm glad I did, because they don't leave my face feeling dry, like some other makeup wipe removers, they leave some hydration, and they're soft and gentle on the skin. Plus they're super affordable and you get plenty. I really recommend trying them.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.

I use these makeup remover wipes as a secondary makeup remover after I use albolene. Makeup remover cloths should never be used alone to remove makeup. It ends up pulling on delicate skin too harshly. After using my cream to remove makeup, I wash it off and then use 2 makeup remover pads to clean up any mess left behind. (Usually leftover mascara) my makeup routine wouldn't be complete without these cleansing cloths...
I don't wear very much makeup, so it's not usually very important for me to use make-up removers but when I have, this has been a go to. It feels smooth on your skin and with slim effort gets all the make-up off your face. Very occasionally it makes my skin feel residue-y which isn't fun, therefore I can't give it a full five stars but based on how rarely that happens and how well this does it's job I do recommend!
Nancy S.
Nancy S.

Some nights I get really lazy about following a complete skin care process and just want to make sure my makeup is off before I drag myself into bed. The Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Towelettes meet my needs completely! They will even take off my stubborn eye makeup so I can truly be lazy once in a while! They are my Go To travel cleanser too! My face feels cool and clean when I snuggle in for the night.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Ashburn, VA

Favorite product ever!! I have super sensitive eyes and I always remove my makeup at night so because at my local Walgreens I saw a "night calming" package I just had to try it! I never have to use more than one towel - even after a full face of crazy dance performance makeup. It does leave your face a little oily due to the residue of the wipe, so I do recommend wiping your face off on a clean hand or face towel.
Shelby Z.
Shelby Z.
Plymouth, PA

I really love these wipes because they help take off all my makeup and make my skin feel super clean. I don't like how they leave a little bit of an oily residue after, but I always wash my face after removing my makeup anyway so that doesn't really matter unless you don't wash your face after using these wipes. Other than that they're a must have for anyone who wears makeup! (These and the ones in the blue pack)
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?