Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Fragrance-Free
Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Fragrance-Free
Photos (45)
Meg W.
Meg W.
I don't know how to give this review without sounding like a raving lunatic, but I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE COULD USE ANYTHING ELSE!! This is basically the perfect product, and I don't say that about a lot of things. I've been using Neutrogena make-up remover towelletes since, well, I think since they were invented. It was a game changer then and it's an absolute standard now. It really does remove 99% of makeup on your face, and I mean ANY kind of makeup. Whether it's a mere concealer-and-mascara- day, or a face full of stage-quality makeup, these towels get it done. You may need more than one if you've got a heavy eye-make up situation, but I guarantee you'll have a baby fresh face when you're done. It's fast, too. If you have 2 minutes before bed, there's no excuse to ever sleep in makeup. And yes, I have tried other brands, even other means of makeup removing, and this wonder takes the whole layer cake. Unless they invent magic water that flows from your shower faucet & removes makeup for you, I'll be using these 'til the day I stop wearing makeup (probably never haha).
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I have used the original, the hydrating, and the night calming formulas and loved them. They remove makeup effectively and super convenient to use at the end of the night. That being said, I saw these at my target and they were new and I thought I would give it a shot. I'm not sure what makes these so different but they were so harsh and rough on my skin that I couldn't stand to use them anymore. It felt like super tiny shards of glass were embedded in this product and making microscopic cuts. I caused my skin to be red and irritated for hours and my skin broke out really bad. I figured I would maybe just try these on my eyes to remove stubborn waterproof makeup, and while I didn't get a bad reaction like anticipated, it really didn't do its job at removing my eye makeup. I don't wear a ton of eye shadow, 3 colors tops, and after rubbing and rubbing my eye makeup hardly budged. Again, I'm not sure why these are different than the other formulas, but I will not be repurchasing these again
Breanna Z.
Breanna Z.
This is my favorite makeup removing product! I don't use anything else. You would'nt believe that a regular little towelette with the look and feel of a baby wipe would be able to wipe away all your makeup but it does and even more than that it works to completely remove it all, even waterproof mascara! Although it is a little more difficult and time consuming trying to take the waterproof mascara off it still works. I find using vaseline is easier to remove the waterproof mascara. So although it does also remove that it does take quite a while and doesn't do a great job of completeley removing it. This product also cleanses your skin while removing the makeup, lifting away dirt left on your skin from the day which is another great benefit. All in all I love this product and it is very inexpensive and it is even sold in a to go travel box case that you can refill with the refill packs that are sold.
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have yet to find a makeup removing wipe that I love more than these! Because I am a freelance makeup artist I tend to wear a TON of makeup. And because my days are long, all my makeup is waterproof and long lasting. When I get home after a long day I can use three of these wipes to completely remove all my waterproof eyeliner, long lasting liquid lipsticks, and all the layers of foundation, concealer, and powder on my face! On days when I'm just using light makeup I can get away with only using ONE wipe! This is insane! I've made the mistake of going into the store and seeing makeup removing wipes that were a couple dollars cheaper than these and purchasing those instead... man, did I regret that. I ended up using SO many of the cheaper wipes to TRY and remove my makeup.. which didn't even end up working properly! I hope they never stop selling these because I know I will never stop buying.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Detroit, MI
The towelette itself feels like you're using a thin, soft washcloth. I think the difference between these wipes and others I've used is there is some absorption of the oils, makeup and dirt instead of just moving it around on my skin. These wipes aren't saturated in cleanser and I LOVE that. This is a HUGE difference for me. I had given up on trying new kinds of cleansing towelettes for my face but I'd actually buy these again.

In terms of makeup removal, they do a great job. I wear concealer, foundation, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick, eyeliner, mascara... Sometimes ALL together... And I could wipe it all off with one towelette. I had to wipe a couple of times in the eye area to get rid of all the stubborn eye makeup but I did not have to apply pressure or scrub at all. I even did a test scrub with a towel afterwards out of curiosity and did not see any remaining makeup. Nice!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I have been using the Neutrogena wipes for more than two years and although I have very sensitive skin have never had an irritation using them, even around my eyes. Almost from the time I first started to use them friends and store clerks have mentioned how beautiful my skin looks and since I am 86 that is quite a booster compliment. My skin seems to be so much smoothr and even tightened, and after using them for a few weeks I stopped wearing make up completely except for mascara and lipstick. I would notice in bright lighting, outdoors or sitting by a window, my friends make up would look heavy, streaked and showed off wrinkles, not what I wanted. I knew if their make up looked like that, so did mine and that was when I decided to try and stop. Never have been sorry and I can get ready so much more quickly as a result and beat my husband getting ready now.
risa a.
risa a.
San Diego, CA
This product is nice, it does take off the majority of my makeup, but the stubborn waterproof make up like eyeliner will stay. I always recommend washing your face with another cleanser after using a wipe, because I don't think wipes can usually get all the product off. As a test, use a wipe one time, and take a second product like bioderma with a cotton sheet and see what is left on your face. I always recommend washing your face twice at night. This would be an ideal product when you are on vacation or you're in college and need to keep it next to your bed after a night out and you're too lazy to go to the bathroom. It's a win for all those lazy girls out there. It's not the most affordable product so I usually buy in bulk or buy the kirkland brand from costco that works just as well.
Kierra D.
Kierra D.
Linden, TN
As a teenager who wears a lot of make up and comes home from school or work exhausted and ready for a nap, I want something that I can remove my make up with without standing over the sink for 30 minutes. These towelettes definitely do just that. They're one of the only make up removing towelettes on the market that I have tried that actually get the job done. Most towelettes require a strong arm and I can end up using up to 5 sheets. Neutrogena's fragrance free make up removing towelettes remove every bit of make up with just one sheet with out the requirement of extra strength. The only complaint that I have with this product is that it leaves my skin feeling oily. I purchased these at Walmart for a little over 5 dollars. I was pleasantly surprised and would buy these again.
Katie F.
Katie F.
I absolutely love these wipes. As a nursing student, wife and busy, working mom of two young children, I am always on the go. I need things to be quick and easy which is exactly what these wipes cater to. Sometimes I come home and am just so exhausted and do not have time to actually wash my face and remove my make up. With these wipes, I am able to remove the make up and oils from my face before bed, preventing me from damaging my skin. I give them four stars because I have used the purple ones before and they were a little too strong for my skin type and if I rubbed the wipe over my eyes, it would cause my eyes to burn. I would say test them out and see which kind works best for you! I have not had any issues with the blue package!
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
This product works wonders to remove every inch of makeup on the face. I have really sensitive skin and i tend to be very cautious when using anything on it, when i tried this product, i really loved it. It didn;t cause me to break out, dry out or irritate my skin in anyway. I do tend to purchase the non-fragrant ones, it's just my preference. I not only use it to remove makeup but i also use it during workouts, because when i sweat, my pores tend to become clogged and my face breaksout. These work perfectly for that reason, they keep my face feeling fresh. The product itself also doesn't dry out, as it contains a tight seal, apart from this, they are very handy and can be carried out in your purse. I do recommend this product.
Alise A.
Alise A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are these actually good? I have tried so many and I just don't want to burn my eyes or waste money any more.
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Does it remove waterproof mascara??
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
Is this good? I've heard about them
Dulce M.
Dulce M.
Boonton, NJ
I have not try a make up remover but I would like to try this cleansing towelettes. I know Neutrogena has great products but does this cleansing towelettes also remove mascara and after using them do I rinse my face?
Christina A.