Neutrogena® Liquid Neutrogena®

Liquid Neutrogena®

Is it considered an oil cleanser?
Alternative to [product:neutrogena-liquid-facial-cleansing-formula] that isn’t as harsh/drying?
Is this a good cleanser?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Liquid Neutrogena®!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
A basic face wash. Very gentle, removes oil and dirt. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin or dry it out.in reviews
Not a huge fan of neutrogena.in reviews
Perfect for acne prone skin, but make sure you moisturize.in reviews
Nicole T.
Indianapolis, IN
Neutrogena® Liquid Neutrogena® uploaded by Nicole T.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I enjoy using this face wash. There is a lot that comes in each bottle. It is fragrance free so if you like fresh scents this is not for you. I bought a four pack from Sam’s Club at a very reasonable price. #samsclub #facewash #frangrancefree
Carlton H.
Foxworth, MS
Neutrogena® Liquid Neutrogena® uploaded by Carlton H.
Worse face wash ever dries my skin out so bad lotion want even help stay away guy's 👎👎👎please make a product that doesn't dry my skin out I would buy that product no problem
Arnaldo R.
Bronx
Neutrogena® Liquid Neutrogena® uploaded by Arnaldo R.
I’ve been using Neutrogena’s Liquid Face wash for yours! It’s on my list of essentials. I would include a hydrating component for those that have facial hair. I love the gentle feeling I get after using it and I would totally recommend it for others!
Elaine M.
Keeling, VA
This product is so gentle on the skin. Not only is it gentle, but it actually leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I use this product almost daily, and I don’t think I’ll ever buy something else! I highly recommend.
Chelsea D.
Atlanta, GA
I actually use the facial bar version because it lasts longer for me. I like to use this after wiping my make off. It’s not harsh and does not try out my skin. I buy these from Target. Very affordable.
Theresa A.
Neutrogena® Liquid Neutrogena® this is my go to facial cleanser because it is all of the good ingredients without the bad. I know it is going to take the make up and dirt off of my face, but I won't have to worry about it harshly stripping my face of oil's or leaving behind fragrance or residue. It is available to buy almost any place and it is very inexpensive but I know I'm getting excellent quality.
Nicole S.
Etna, PA
Works well with my skin, doesn't dry my face out and cleans off any makeup. I don't use a lot of it so it is a good value as it lasts a long time. My skin can be dry especially in winter so I have to be picky about my products. I also have sensitive skin and this didn't bother me.
Paulina P.
Spokane Vly, WA
Good product for the price! I use it when i wake up and before going to bed after removing my makeup it helps with my oily face
inga H.
pittburgh
Neutrogena® Liquid Neutrogena® uploaded by inga H.
I use this product every night and it leaves my face so soft. It barely has a smell which is great.
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
Neutrogena® Liquid Neutrogena® uploaded by Alondra M.
Purchased at: CVS
I have had hormonal acne for months now and this is what i’ve been using to clear it. This works sooo well and I love that its fragrance free. I am very impressed at how this works better than the cream my dermatologist gave me. This is a great buy, not too expensive either. Note: This product is great for all skin types
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalie W.