Neutrogena Liquid  Facial Cleansing Formula

Neutrogena Liquid Facial Cleansing Formula

BY NEUTROGENA

Liquid Neutrogena is made with glycerin and other high-quality ingredients, so it's exceptionally clean-rising and won't leave any pore-clogging residue. Liquid Neutrogena is made with glycerin and other high-quality ingredients, so it s exceptionally clean-rising and won t leave any pore-clogging residue. This hypo-allergenic formula is dermatologist proven to be mild. And because it is fragrance-free, it is recommended for fragrance-sensitive skin. Liquid Neutrogena for clean, clear, healthy-looking skin. ; Questions or Comments? or visit Neutrogena.com see more...

• How does this work with acne prone skin? My skin tends to get oil...1 Answers
  • Is this cleanser is good to acne/combo skin?2 Answers
  • I have only used the bar of this product in the past and I was wo...1 Answers
Neutrogena Liquid  Facial Cleansing Formula
Neutrogena Liquid Facial Cleansing Formula
  • "Not a huge fan of neutrogena." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for acne prone skin, but make sure you moisturize." in 1 review
  • "I used this product because my local Walmart was out of my usual neutrogena face wash (for sensitive skin)." in 1 review
Hyacinth R.
Hyacinth R.
S Portland, ME
This is like a classic cleanser. I think most of us have tried this or a friend/family have used this or at least someone we know have used this product cause it's that popular. well no wonder because it is such a light formula and i think any skin type would be okay with this product. :) i just love how throughout the years, i would use it once in a while and i would still have the same feeling about it and love it every time. :)
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
New Orleans, LA
This product is like a facial in a bottle! It gives A LOT of lather/bubbles therefore you know it's time to get busy. You work the product all over your face, and neck if you want, and you can feel it cleaning your face. No, there's no minty fresh feeling. But once you've rinsed off all the soap, you can literally feel the clean fresh feeling on your face. Fresh skin, new clean skin. Dead skin, gone!! Love it!!!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Bolingbrook, IL
I started using this product in high school, and half-way through college, I couldn't live without it. A little product goes a long way too! I use it twice daily, when I wake up and before I go to bed. When I do find that I run out, I can always find it at a nearby Target or Walgreens. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a new cleanser or are not sure what to kick-start your beauty routine with!
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really gets the makeup off !! That's what I really love about this product , I was looking for a facial cleanser when a lady recommended this to me ! Its great to use before applying makeup (it helps the makeup stay on longer ) and after applying makeup to help get all the oils,dirt and tough makeup off without scrubbing your face to death ! I'd recommend this to everyone !
Kiran H.
Kiran H.
Lorton, VA
This cleanser is by far one of my most favorite cleansers ever! My favorite thing about it is the smell, it's always a nice refreshing scent. The cleanser itself is very gentle on my sensitive skin but extremely thorough in removing all my make up with very little effort and product. The price is great and I would recommend it for everyone whether you have sensitive skin or not.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried several facial cleansers however this one leaves my face feeling very very clean it does leave the area around my mouth and chin a little dry but as soon as I put on moisturizer it goes away. I don't like slippery feeling on me face that other cleansers leave so this is great because it leaves it nice and kind of squeeky clean. The price is okay for my budget.
Hopeless B.
Hopeless B.
Riverview , FL
Neutrogena Fragrance Free Liquid facial soap has been my go to facial cleanser for some time now. I like it so much I always have two bottles open... one for the shower and one for the bathroom sink. I have oily skin and my Neutrogena breaks up the oil, never dries my skin, never gives me blemishes and leaves my face looking and feeling soft, smooth and clean.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Alta Loma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my Holy Grail cleanser as it is gentle enough for everyday cleansing with or without my sonic brush. I use this after removing my makeup to remove excess cold cream or oils and boy! does my skin feel deeply cleansed and smooth to the touch. I use the Fragrance Free version as I have sensitive skin and it does not make me sneeze whilst in the shower!
Mystery W.
Mystery W.
Butte, MT
As a breastfeeding mother have to be careful what I wash my face with and when it comes to fighting acne and being safe for baby I recommend liquid Neutrogena! Because I also have sensitive skin I get fragrance-free. It doesn't clear a hundred percent of my acne but it is better than other brands I've tried. I have very oily skin and brake out easily.
Regina S.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
My aunt has this lying around the bathroom and I decided to give this a go. This cleanser is amazing. It really takes out all the gunk and impurities in your skin. I tried putting on some tough eyeliner, mascara, foundation, you name it on my hand and this cleanser removed it completely. You'll feel squeaky clean after using this product. No joke.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work as well as the other cleansers?
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Bayamon, PR
Is this cleanser is good to acne/combo skin?
Justine M.
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your face dry? I've found that other neutrogena products dry me out
Haleigh T.
Haleigh T.
High Point, NC
How does this work with acne prone skin? My skin tends to get oily throughout the day. I'm looking for an everyday face wash that's no more than $25. Any better suggestions?
Shanna L.
Shanna L.
Camarillo, CA
I have only used the bar of this product in the past and I was wondering if the liquid is similar. I have oily/combo skin and love how the bar makes my skin feel.