Neutrogena Lipstick Coral Dream #500 uploaded by Crystal L.

BY NEUTROGENA

Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Shannon , NC
I'm trying to get this I love the color it's my favorite its the new new and it's in season and it's healthy and protects the lips
Samantha I.
Samantha I.
Tulelake
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Lipstick Coral Dream #500 0.12 oz; 3.4 g
I don't normally use lipsticks and prefer liquid, but I enjoyed this one!! I wish it would have lasted all day, but it's great and the color pops out!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Review for: Lipstick Coral Dream #500 0.12 oz; 3.4 g
Stays on for a long time and the color is so nice and very cool and easy to apply
amber j.
amber j.
Middleburg, FL
The pigment shows up very nicely. The lipstick is very hydrating and show they color beautifully on my lips.
Lūcija S.
Lūcija S.
Ķegums
Review for: Lipstick Coral Dream #500 0.12 oz; 3.4 g
I bought this as I'd recently read an article where it was part of a list of 10 most hydrating lip brands. I have fairly dry lips;, especially during winter. I'm a huge fan of Neutrogena products. This seems to be a difficult product to get so I ordered 2. I'm sad to say that this is not that hydrating at all. It's got plenty of pigment but just doesn't give that moisture-like feel once applied. I will have to pair it with another brand of gloss. Too bad, I was really hoping for more. I thought the packaging was cool.