BY NEUTROGENA

• Is this similar to the Nivea lip butters?1 Answers
  • How often do any others have to use this product?3 Answers
Stacey V.
Review for: Mango Moisture
I usually always had super chapped lips but didn't really mind it but my mom kept buying me chapstick and non of them worked but I went ahead and bought this product on my own and have to have it on me at all times I bought to so I can have at home and on the go but I love it!!!
Rosemary N.
Review for: Vanilla Replenish
I'm not crazy about this chapstick. It has a weird taste to it and is leaves a very thin layer on your lips so mine don't feel very protected or soothed
Kinzi S.
Review for: Mango Moisture
My mom actually introduced me to this when I was younger! I love the smell and how it feels on the lips! I buy this every time I see it!
Caitlin F.
Review for: Mango Moisture
I love the smell of this. It also is a small convenient size and makes my lips feel soft.
Jasmine C.
Tucson, AZ
This Neutrogena lip balm is amazing it leaves your lips feeling smooth and moisturized.
April Y.
Review for: Mango Moisture
My mom bought me this one day when I told her that, in the winter, my lips crack at night while I'm sleeping and I wake up with painful, bloody lips (...sorry for the creepy mental image). So I started applying this wonderful, deliciously scented stuff before I went to sleep and I never had the same problem again! On nights when I slept like a rock and didn't toss or turn at all, I woke up and could still feel the balm on my lips! So you know it lasts for a long time and continually moisturizes.
Dzenita B.
Graham, NC
I really love this lip balm. It is not too fragrant and it lasts for a decent amount of time. Also the exfoliation beads are great because I don't feel like I'm hurting the skin in my lips by scrubbing this balm. Definitely a product I will keep using!
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Looks like it would help with my chapped lips want to give it a try The color is great the texture to this lip balm looks amazing I haven't found one yet that works for me so I would like to try it and see how it works
Heather M.
Pickerington, OH
Review for: Vanilla Replenish
This product smells great and feels really good on the lips. Creates a barrier that stays on. I wish They would make this product in a different type of package where I wouldn't have to use my finger. This product does go bad though. I had several years back and they turn and have a plastic smell to them.
Lauren T.
Painesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually like this product but hate sticking my finger into the tub of gloss. I think it was in a stick I could more easily use it in the go without worrying about messy fingers.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
How often do any others have to use this product?
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
I am interested in this product but I can't seem to talk myself into purchasing such a small amount for the price. Can I locate it at a cheaper price? Is it worth the near $15?
Rosa H.
Does this work well? I've been eying it on amazon.
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the Nivea lip butters?