3 colors available

• How often do any others have to use this product?3 Answers
Stacey V.
Stacey V.
Review for: Mango Moisture
I usually always had super chapped lips but didn't really mind it but my mom kept buying me chapstick and non of them worked but I went ahead and bought this product on my own and have to have it on me at all times I bought to so I can have at home and on the go but I love it!!!
Rosemary N.
Rosemary N.
Review for: Vanilla Replenish
I'm not crazy about this chapstick. It has a weird taste to it and is leaves a very thin layer on your lips so mine don't feel very protected or soothed
Kinzi S.
Kinzi S.
Review for: Mango Moisture
My mom actually introduced me to this when I was younger! I love the smell and how it feels on the lips! I buy this every time I see it!
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mango Moisture
I love the smell of this. It also is a small convenient size and makes my lips feel soft.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Tucson, AZ
This Neutrogena lip balm is amazing it leaves your lips feeling smooth and moisturized.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pickerington, OH
Review for: Vanilla Replenish
This product smells great and feels really good on the lips. Creates a barrier that stays on. I wish They would make this product in a different type of package where I wouldn't have to use my finger. This product does go bad though. I had several years back and they turn and have a plastic smell to them.
Megan  B.
Megan B.
Independence, MO
Review for: Mango Moisture
This is an oldie but a goodie. I remember my mom using this when i was a child. It has a nice feel to it and does the job well.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mango Moisture
This leaves ur lips so soft it smells good and it's so easy to apply I love it me and my sisters love this lip balm
Lily R.
Lily R.
Centerville, MA
Review for: Vanilla Replenish
Has a colorless gloss! Great to have on the go and easy to apply! Also slightly moisturizing!
Liberty, MO
I absolutely love this product. I have dry lips all the time. The lip bomb makes my lips smooth and not cracked. It also helps smooth out the lines around my lips.
Liberty, MO
How often do any others have to use this product?
Martikkia L.
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
I am interested in this product but I can't seem to talk myself into purchasing such a small amount for the price. Can I locate it at a cheaper price? Is it worth the near $15?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this similar to the Nivea lip butters?
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Does this work well? I've been eying it on amazon.