BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this work well? I've been eying it on amazon.1 Answers
  • Is this similar to the Nivea lip butters?1 Answers
  • How often do any others have to use this product?3 Answers
Neutrogena® Lip Nutrition Lip Balm
  • "Super super smooth, keeps your lips at great moisture! I'd recommend to those who struggle with cracked dry lips through out the fall and winter, seriously helped me!" in 12 reviews
  • "Has a colorless gloss! Great to have on the go and easy to apply! Also slightly moisturizing!" in 5 reviews
  • "It's like any other lip balm . But what makes it different is it's super soothing on the lip !! Love love and love the smell" in 4 reviews
Shasha S.
Review for: Mango Moisture, Mango Moisture, Vanilla Replenish more...
Laurie M.
This stuff works great on my super chapped lips. I use it every night before bed and wake up to smooth moisturized lips. Very easy to apply. And I like the mint "flavor".
April Y.
Review for: Mango Moisture more...
My mom bought me this one day when I told her that, in the winter, my lips crack at night while I'm sleeping and I wake up with painful, bloody lips (...sorry for the creepy mental image). So I started applying this wonderful, deliciously scented stuff before I went to sleep and I never had the same problem again! On nights when I slept like a rock and didn't toss or turn at all, I woke up and could still feel the balm on my lips! So you know it lasts for a long time and continually moisturizes.
Stacey V.
Review for: Mango Moisture more...
I usually always had super chapped lips but didn't really mind it but my mom kept buying me chapstick and non of them worked but I went ahead and bought this product on my own and have to have it on me at all times I bought to so I can have at home and on the go but I love it!!!
Dzenita B.
BURLINGTON, NC
I really love this lip balm. It is not too fragrant and it lasts for a decent amount of time. Also the exfoliation beads are great because I don't feel like I'm hurting the skin in my lips by scrubbing this balm. Definitely a product I will keep using!
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
Looks like it would help with my chapped lips want to give it a try The color is great the texture to this lip balm looks amazing I haven't found one yet that works for me so I would like to try it and see how it works
Heather M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: Vanilla Replenish more...
This product smells great and feels really good on the lips. Creates a barrier that stays on. I wish They would make this product in a different type of package where I wouldn't have to use my finger. This product does go bad though. I had several years back and they turn and have a plastic smell to them.
Lauren T.
Painesville , OH
I actually like this product but hate sticking my finger into the tub of gloss. I think it was in a stick I could more easily use it in the go without worrying about messy fingers.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I absolutely love this product. I have dry lips all the time. The lip bomb makes my lips smooth and not cracked. It also helps smooth out the lines around my lips.
Julie V.
Douglassville, PA
So soothing and moisturizing! It really helps during the harsh winter. I would really recommend this to anyone. I already talked to friends about it and I am hoping the think the same
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
How often do any others have to use this product?
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
I am interested in this product but I can't seem to talk myself into purchasing such a small amount for the price. Can I locate it at a cheaper price? Is it worth the near $15?
Rosa H.
Does this work well? I've been eying it on amazon.
Maggie S.
Is this similar to the Nivea lip butters?