BY NEUTROGENA

Pop-up pimple? Light is on it. With dermatologist in-office technology, the spot treatment harnesses the power of light therapy to target and treat breakouts fast. This clinically proven two-minute acne spot treatment uses red and blue lights to reduce breakouts without flaking or burning. The easy-to-use portable design is ideal to treat acne anytime-anywhere! Battery can be replaced for continued use.

How To Use:

• Turn on device by pressing the button for a FULL second until it powers on.
  • Apply directly on skin so light is fully surrounding pimple.
  • Treat for two minutes. Device will automatically turn off after two minutes.

Jessica S.
Phoenix
Purchased at: CVS
This works amazing! I would only recommend for faces with little to no acne. If you have severe acne, it can get tiring to use. You turn on the light with the button, place it on the acne, the light stays on for about two mins. Remove from the acne spot after light turns off (it will start to beep when the time is up), and move on to the next spot on the face. It can waste the battery fast if you are constantly using it back to back. I used it when I had a forehead full of pimples and it got tiring after switch it from pimple to another. I had to buy an extra packet of batteries to keep on the side. You use it on 3x a day, if you're consistent with it, it will work wonders. It is a bit pricy but can be worth it.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I started out with the spot treatment light & not the full mask because I have never seen anything like this on the market, and wanted to dip my toes in the water before I just dived right in. Needless to say I was so impressed after a week of use I wound up buying the Neutrogena® Light Therapy Acne Mask. This spot treatment light reduces the length of your breakout time in half, and once that pimple was gone I never got another breakout in it's place. The blue and pink lights they use actually kills the bacteria inside of the skin that causes acne... That's why I found the full mask to be more effective because it prevents acne instead of just dealing with it when it pops up. (I wrote a review on the full mask as well) I love both of these products, I use the mask daily to prevent breakouts and I use the spot treatment on preexisting acne. I highly recommend both products to anyone looking for a solution to their acne troubles.
Christina O.
Tonawanda, NY
Purchased at: Target
I love this product so much!!! If i have a deep pimple i will do this once or twice a day it it will help clear it right up!!! It also works very well to get rid of post acne dark marks. I love that there’s no creams you have to use and it’s mess free. Another thing i love is that you can replace the batteries so you get way more than your money’s worth!!! 10/10 would recommend
Annessa P.
It's sleek, it's useful and it's portable. I'd only ever done light therapy treatments at my dermatologist's office so to be able to do one in my own bathroom with such a small device was mind blowing to me. I tested this product for a two weeks on two separate areas to get a pretty thorough idea formed about the product. The results were the same for both cases.On the first use I didn't see a difference, the second use I noticed a reduction in the size of the pimple, and by the third use the pimple was almost completely flat. Is this product good for a pimple you want gone by the end of the day? Not really, but it will make the pimple less noticeable by the end of the day. Would I carry this product on the road with me everyday? Definitely not, but it is perfect for overnight trips and vacations. Overall, Neutrogena has created a neat little product that would fit in great into any beauty arsenal.
Yesenia B.
So I’m going to start off by saying I’m very impressed. For only $22 I am honestly kind of shook how well it works. I checked out the reviews and saw that it had about a 4.1 out of 5 stars. I was hesitant to purchase it because I honestly didn’t know if it would even do much, at least to my standards, but let me tell you IT WORKS. After the first use, a mere 2 minute session (the length of each session.. only do up to 3x per spot per day), on a zit that came out of no where and was swollen and hurt then I saw an immediate difference. All of the swelling was completely gone. I used it on a few different spots and was just as impressed. Highly recommend this product. They also have a mask version but I’m not prone to getting acne very frequently so the pen is sufficient for me. I’ve already convinced one other person into buying one!
Kimberly T.
Austin , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay I love this light therapy pen! I was skeptical at first but I didn’t see changes on my face. I won’t say it removes your acne as soon as you use it but I definitely reduces redness and irritation right away. After using it as suggested I did see changes for sure would recommend trying this.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this light focused spot treatment ! The product is so portable and I love that it’s Reusable ! You just press a button and leave it on your desired spot until you hear the beep! By the next day your blemish will be less red and reduced in size ! Definitely a must !
Stevie R.
Pretty good I think it reduces redness a bit but not much other than that but maybe I haven’t used it to it’s full potential, the price is good but I think I’d maybe get the full mask because it covers a bigger area and isn’t as time consuming as the pen
𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚜.
los angeles
It really helped me a lot. After using about one or two times I visibly saw the difference, would definitely recommend! It’s price did however surprise me a bit, I paid $20 and change for a light. While it did work great, i probably won’t be repurchasing
Nail a.
Charlottesville
Technology or a miracle? This spot light treatment is amazing! I’m happy I tried I’d it. I worked fast and effectively to reduce redness and inflammation. It doesn’t have any negative side effects and best of all there’s no messy, smelly creams to apply.
Pierina S.
Frederick, MD
Has anyone had any luck with this product? I’ve been seeing a lot of mixed reviews.
nasrriiiin x.
Did this help with blemishes?
Ekin Y.
Edmonton, AB
Does the nutrogena light thing actually work! Neutrogena® Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment
Maha S.
Benha
Is this product is good??
Tara W.
Is this product effective? I haven’t found anything that helps when I’m having a break out and I’ve seen mixed reviews of this product. Is it worth the money?