Neutrogena® Light Therapy Acne Mask Activator

Light Therapy Acne Mask Activator

miEsta muy padre necesito una muestra gratis me encantaria probar su producto  Neutrogena® Clinical Facial Lifting Wrinkle Treatment
Why does it work for only 30 days?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Light Therapy Acne Mask Activator!
Saint Cloud
High SPF sunscreen is necessary to ensure full sun protection. Great quality without the bad smell. Definitely worth a check out
Chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
Este es un producto que lo recomiendo especialmente porque neutrogena es una de las mejores marcas para cuidado de la piel es afectivo lo recomiendo y el costo es accesible
Cincinnati, OH
 I love this product !!! I highly recommend to people that have problems with acne and big pores so please buy this product .
Works for exactly 30 sessions. Each session lasts 10 minutes. Turns off automatically after 10 minutes. Was from a local drug store. Bought it for the second time. Wish it had a beep or alarm when it turns off.
Kingsland, GA
This is the Activator for the Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Mask! Not just for acne! Light therapy is amazing for evening out skin tone and aids in absorption of creams and serums. Use prior to retinol and collagen mask o serums and you will see RESULTS!!!
S Weymouth, MA
The product works, but you run out of charges and have to keep repurchasing. It’s wasteful and expensive. I bought the knock off on amazon for like $16 and you just put batteries in it!
Neutrogena® Light Therapy Acne Mask Activator uploaded by Influenster M.
My review is strictly for the Light Therapy Mask activator and only the activator. For approximately $15 you get an activator that is good for 30 uses. After you have used the activator for the 30th time it is no longer usable and most people end up tossing the large activator to go purchase a new one at $15 every month. Neutrogena made this activator specifically to make the customer have to pay $15 every month in order to use the Light Therapy Mask. I can't imagine how many of these bulky activators are just taking up space in the landfills. Thankfully though this is the age of "the internet" and you can find absolutely anything....including an unlimited use activator that you dont have to waste $15 a month on.   Neutrogena® Light Therapy Acne Mask Activator
Hillsborough, NJ
Was a cool concept but I’m not sure if it actually worked. I gave it a shot though because my aunt bought it for me
You can tell a difference when you start using it but then it just gives up on you over all I did like how it feels and I do recommend it to people who have trouble with acne
Dallas
Purchased at: Walgreens
It really helps with the pimples!! I’m 23 years old and i still have pimples and blackheads! And with this product my skin it’s soft and lightly, I don’t have acne anymore and it’s really helpful! Highly recommend!!