Neutrogena® Light Therapy Acne Mask Activator uploaded by Indira H.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Turn On the Light, Turn Acne Off™ With dermatologist in-office technology, Neutrogena® Light Therapy Acne Mask is a revolution in acne treatment. Free of chemicals and UV light, this face mask harnesses the power of clinically proven light therapy technology to clear acne and allow skin to heal itself.

How To Use :

• Plug in entire Activator so no silver is showing
  • Cleanse and dry your face, then put mask on
  • Press and hold start button for a full second
  • Wear for 10 min. and relax
  • Use every day for clearer, healthier skin.

Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
this makes me very angry. don't get me wrong it works perfectly, makes the mask work and does its job but it still makes me angry. i purchased the mask thinking the activator would let me use the mask as much as i want to learn that i would only let me do it thirty times. i think that these activators are a rip off because they could power way more than thirty masks, but we are only given thirty power ups to ensure that we keep spending money on the activators, it is also very bad for the environment and the customers aren't getting everything that they paid for. i would rather find a therapy mask that doesn't need a new activator. EVERY SINGLE MONTH. this sucks. great mask, suck activator.
Katie R.
This light mask represents a red light therapy type skin care. They have at red light therapy booths at many tanning salons as well as a dermatology office. This is used in many forms for scarring and acne. I notice when I use this a lot less acne comes from below the surface, my overall skin also looks a little bit better as it lightens my scar spots from acne. Having to buy the reactivating packs do you get kind of frustrating and a little expensive but it is definitely cheaper than a dermatology office.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The mask is great, I thought it would not work for me, I have many acne marks, but if it worked, I know it will not remove my acne scars, but if it has removed stains, I will not get as many pimples as before, it's great My face looks different The only thing I do not like is that you have to buy a new activator every month, but I'll keep buying it while it works for me.
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
I tried this device because it was something new and different. I got to say the price point made me hesitate. But I went ahead and purchased it anyhow at my grocery store . Unfortunately for me I did not see results , or at least dramatic results. I think of you where to just get a face wash or exfoliating wash of lesser value it would do the same job
Alondrea L.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
The Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Mask Activator is AMAZING! I purchased it at Target (at a very reasonable price!) and saw immediate results within two days! Best of all it didn't't leave my skin feeling brittle and dry afterwards. I'd recommend this to anyone suffering from light to moderate acne.
Amanda S.
I bought that mask two months ago, and I haven't really kept up with my daily routine. I used it for a week straight though, and I was starting to see a difference with my skin. It works best on skin that has moderate acne, but it isn't recommended to use it with severe acne. You can get it at any drugstore like Walmart or Shoprite. I bought the activator at Walmart. $15 dollars is a reasonable price because you're supposed to buy it every month and compared to professional acne removal sessions, this is a pretty good deal.
Courtney S.
I really liked this for what is was worth. I did see a difference in my skin in the sense of less noticeable blackheads and smaller pores. I just couldn't stick with it because it is a little pricey and time consuming. Overall, it's a great product for what it's worth.
Camerae K.
Arlington, MN
I only bought this at first because my friends and I thought it looked funny so we had to try it. It wasn't cheap either and for the price I was very disappointed. It's not comfortable sitting there with that thing on your face and I didn't even see results.
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
I love this! I can actually feel it working on my face and feel like the blemishes I have go away faster when using this! I think it's very effective and would love to try the other one I saw in the store. Yes I would recommend this to others, it works well!
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
When I first saw this I actually thought this was such a hilarious product. Because how can light clear acne? I tried it a few times and it's definitely not worth the price I pretty much regret this product since my acne has not cleared up. Don't waist your money...
Afia R.
Why does it work for only 30 days?