BY NEUTROGENA #10 in Body Oil

The delicately sheer sesame oil formula glides on and vanishes into shower-damp skin, leaving the skin deeply nourished, smoothed and replenished - never greasy.

Directions: To reveal your smoothest, most beautifully glowing skin, use Neutrogena® Body Oil daily. Smooth a small amount on damp skin after showering or bathing to seal in moisture. Let body air dry or pat gently with a towel.

If you have any questions about the product or believe you may have experienced a side effect during use, or within 30 days after use of the product, please call the Consumer Care Center at 1-800-582-4048.  Please provide activity MK-150903084648-SAPR when you call.

• I have dry skin specially during the winter. Do you recommend thi...25 Answers
  • Does this last all day for my reptile skin?3 Answers
  • Isn't this the most delicate smelling oil that does so much for y...7 Answers
Reviews (1984)
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
This is honestly my go to love of my life you said every single time I get out of the shower body oil when I tell you this is so amazing so hydrating the scent is so classy and not overpowering at all I feel like the price is on point and you honestly can’t go wrong you can use this all over your body except your face and you won’t feel overly greasy or sticky or wet and I honestly just apply fresh out of the shower and if I feel like I apply to much I just blocked myself off with a towel and my skin will soak up the rest and I’m good for the day
Yuaketha J.
Stone Mountain
Great product. I use it after baths and showers to air dry as recommended by my dermatologist for my dry skin to lock in moisture instead of towel drying. It's part of my ritual of layering which changes over time as some products seem to change their formulas but this has been consistent. Can be hard to find but I managed to find the bulk bottle at BB&B with a coupon of course. Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula Body Oil
Dolly L.
Houston
I bought two of these oils from Ulta because they were having their usual Buy 1 get 1 50% off. So, I thought from the reviews that I've read, it would be a good product to get the job done. Unfortunately, it wasn't what I was looking for and most of all, I could not stand the smell. I was looking for an oil to put on my legs because my legs are usually dry to the flaking point, and sadly, this was not the product for me.
Sandra D.
Tampa
I have been using this product for 3 years now and I will probably use it forever. It is very lightly scented and feels super light on the skin. It works best when applied right after you shower on damp skin. You are left moisturized all day and not feeling greasy. I have eczema and this product helps keep it under control. I would highly recommend this product.
Berta B.
Carterville, IL
This is an okay oil. I originally bought this as a massage oil. Nope does not work if you are thinking about that. The oil is gentle and did not irritate my skin at all, but it didn't really soak in! After it was time to put on my clothes, I still felt extra oily and wanted to shower again. Would not buy again.
Kelly S.
This is a wonderful body oil for dry skin. A couple drops in the bath, added to body wash or applied after a shower will work wonders for dry skin. This light formula is good for summer and likely good for those with normal skin. This formula is not moisturizing enough for winter or really dry days.
Anum S.
I really love this for the winter when my skin is really dry!  It leaves your skin very soft and smooth without it being too oily or greasy.  It also leaves a very light fragrance which is so nice.  I use this everytime I am in the shower and habve actually just repurchased this.
Kendra Y. H.
Grand prairie , TX
This oil smells really weird. It was an immediate turn off. It also doesn't really deeply moisturize my skin. I find myself having to use the oil and then use lotion on top of it to get moisturized. It was also pretty expensive at Target ($13-16). I wouldn't recommend it or use it again.
Happiness B.
Los Angeles, CA
I put this on right in the shower therefore I don't need to use a lot. I love the lightweight feeling it leaves on my skin and the scent is beautiful. I have had no issues with this product since I have been using it. I will continue to purchase this product.
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
This oil is perfect for summer periods. It’s not itchy and glides well over a wet body. You can find it at any Duane-Reade store for a good price point. It’s scent is totally tolerable and I like it for the shine it gives my body throughout the day.
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
I have dry skin specially during the winter. Do you recommend this product and why?
Tamara S.
Bronx, Ny
I really want to try this but I'm not sure how moisturizing it'll be... Is this worth trying?
Diana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How long do you feel that this product stays on your skin?
Alissa R.
What is this body oil used for and when is the best time to use it? Also, is it okay for people who have oily skin to use this product?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Isn't this the most delicate smelling oil that does so much for your skin?