BY NEUTROGENA #36 in Night Cream

Light Night Cream is a light yet effective overnight cream.This non-greasy, dermatologist-tested formula absorbs quickly into skin. It provides an immediate surge of moisture, doubling skin's moisture level for eight hours.

The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is minimized. Skin is left feeling softer and smoother.

• Hypoallergenic
  • Absorbs quickly

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I recently found the right amount of product I need to use so that my face looks a little bit more hydrated in the winter and the amount is really small." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product, I would recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "It made me break out and did not give me that extra hydration "umph" that I was looking for." in 1 review
Michele N.
I am happy I decided to purchase this and give it a try!! Right now where I live it's VERY cold outside and I already have dry skin so I need good moisturizing at night but nothing to...heavy or greasy on my face while I'm sleeping. I'm looking to hydrate yet not clog my pores or leave me feeling greasy while I'm sleeping on my satin pillow case (using a satin pillow case and the awesome benefits will be in a separate review lol)
This moisturizer worked wonderfully at locking in some good moisture in my skin without any greasy feeling which was exactly what I was looking for!! The scent is VERY light and fresh smelling and only need a small amount and just absorbs so well! I even use it under my eyes A well!-
Phoebe S.
Before my skin changed, I used this night cream all the time! It was a definite must-have and it worked really well on moisturizing my skin. It was light enough that I could even use it as a day moisturizer when my skin was feeling extra dry.

The only thing is that I feel my skin didn't always totally absorb the cream and sometimes could result in a more greasy feeling, though this depended on what my skin was doing at the moment.

I definitely recommend this product!
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It's pretty thick even though the title is light. But because of that I don't need to use much before bed.  It's been great with the really dry air this winter. It doesn't have much of a scent so it hasn't been irritating. I would recommend this cream with people with dry skin.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Very nice light cream that really quenches the thirst for moisture that my skin needs. It does not clog my pores but is gentle enough on my sensitive skin. This has no scent. There is enough product in the jar and you don’t need much to experience the relief your skin is getting.
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
In the beginning this product seems to be very soothing to the skin. It always felt light but after a few weeks ive noticed my skin is still dry which means the cream wasnt helping. I was disappointed. I still have it and I’m hust trying to use it up so it is not awaste.
Andrea E.
New Cumberland, PA
I love this cream because I do not have acne, nor am I at a point where I want an anti-aging cream. It can be hard to find a cream without these focuses, but Neutrogena has accomplished just that. I am new to using skin care so I love the light feel with no extra ingredients that I don't personally need.
Brittany C.
I’m rating 3 stars only because I used it once and never used it again. When I used it, I liked it, but it isn’t really for a younger person. I just thought the lotion texture felt amazing on my face. The price was good and I will recommend to anyone
Maria R.
I love this night cream, I’ve used it for about 4 yrs now and I changed from time to time and I still always go back to this one in particular. My skin feels soft refreshed and hydrated. I notice when I don’t use it and I feel others can’t too
Jordan B.
I wasn’t really so fond of this product. It was kind of disappointing. It said it would leave me looking bright but I didn’t notice a difference. The packaging was probably the best part about it. I don’t think I would repurchase this item.
Lizette O.
I simply love this night light cream from Neutrogena. I've been using Neutrogena products since I've been a teenager. However, as I got older I started to moisture, tone and use night cream. This moisturizer is light, fors6not leave your face feeling greasy. My face does not break out from this not does it irritate my skin. I would recommend this night cream for mature adults it hydrates the skin. Any Neutrogena products are non comodegenic, which means it does not clog pores.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I have oily skin would it make it worse at night or better?
Rachel L.
Columbia Hts, MN
Does this reduce wrinkles?
sandy h.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really good to use I would try it
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
Is this good for individuals of all ages?
Tammy C.
Is this a good night cream for oily skin?