Neutrogena Light Night Cream uploaded by Missy E.Neutrogena Light Night Cream uploaded by Arlette M.

BY NEUTROGENA #34 in Night Cream

Light Night Cream is a light yet effective overnight cream.This non-greasy, dermatologist-tested formula absorbs quickly into skin. It provides an immediate surge of moisture, doubling skin's moisture level for eight hours.

The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is minimized. Skin is left feeling softer and smoother.

• Hypoallergenic
  • Absorbs quickly

• "This is a great product, I would recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this." in 1 review
  • "I recently found the right amount of product I need to use so that my face looks a little bit more hydrated in the winter and the amount is really small." in 1 review
  • "It made me break out and did not give me that extra hydration "umph" that I was looking for." in 1 review
  • "It smells good and doesnt make your face oily after use." in 1 review
LAVONNE A.
LAVONNE A.
I've actually noticed a difference in my skin the first night using it. I woke up and my face felt so absolutely smooth and supple. I didn't have any dry spots and my face didn't get super greasy or break out. My skin is very sensitive and I break out in pimples with so many products but this really works for me. I like to use with on my hands too. So glad I found this product!
Linnay G.
Linnay G.
Lake Zurich, IL
I have normal skin and wanted a product that wouldn't clog my pores and didn't feel like it was just sitting on my face. This night cream is perfect and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the entire night. It's so light that I sometimes use it as a daily moisturizer as well during the winter months. I highly recommend!
Claire W.
Claire W.
Bloomington, IL
I loved using this. I felt like it made a big difference with my skin and always left my skin feeling really soft. The consistency is very nice and you don't feel like you have a lot of product on your skin. It blends in really nicely and didn't cause any breakouts. The scent wasn't very strong which was good.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have extremely dry skin. I also live in a very dry and cold climate for the majority of the year. I use this product every night and it feels so refreshing on my face and ny face feels amazing in the morning. I would buy this again and even though it is a little pricey, it is worth it.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Cary, NC
I use this every night and morning under my makeup! So light that I use it as a regular moisturizer. Not much of a smell, and I love that the top can't spill so it is great for travel. Have repurchased at least once. Give it a try! I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this cream every night after washing my face and it is the best. It goes on smooth and feels cool on my skin. It absorbs in my skin quickly and I can really see the difference on days where I forget to put it on the night before. I recommend it especially for under the eyes.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Vestavia Hills
Absolutely ADORE this night cream. Ever since I've been using it I've noticed an even tone in my skin as well as a constant shine. I have very sensitive skin so I have trouble finding things that won't irritate it but this was perfect. The packaging is also perfect to travel with.
Mary O.
Mary O.
I enjoyed this product for even after I rubbed it in, it wasn't super greasy. However, it did have an odd smell that is hard to ignore, so although it did a great job in its use as a moisturizing night cream, my sensitive nose could not deal with the artificial smell of the cream.
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Absolutely love this product! I use it mainly for the winter season and it does wonders for my skin. It is slightly heavier than your average moisturizer, but it provides the hydration my skin needs after a long day running around. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Hafsah J.
Hafsah J.
A really good product. It leaves my skin soft and fresh. I love the formula. It's not too thick. Absorbs right away and doesn't clog your pores. No break out or other adverse reactions. I highly te commend using this with Neautrofena Day cream. It is the perfect combination.
Wilma G.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin would it make it worse at night or better?
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Columbia Hts, MN
Does this reduce wrinkles?
sandy h.
sandy h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really good to use I would try it
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
Is this good for individuals of all ages?
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Im looking for a good night cream but that wouldn't leave me oily because i already have oily skin what do you girls recommend me ? & thnk u