BY NEUTROGENA

Light Night Cream is a light yet effective overnight cream.This non-greasy, dermatologist-tested formula absorbs quickly into skin. It provides an immediate surge of moisture, doubling skin's moisture level for eight hours.

The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is minimized. Skin is left feeling softer and smoother.

• Hypoallergenic
  • Absorbs quickly

• How does this compare to their other face moisturizers? I...1 Answers
  • Is this product have a fragrance?....and is the price is ...1 Answers
  • Im looking for a good night cream but that wouldn't leave...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Light Night Cream
  • "This stuff is so nice to put on before bed. The product itself is not too thick and is pretty creamy. Right out of the tub the product feels cooling, that goes away when you rub it in, and it is extremely easy to rub in. Your face feels like it is getting moisturized, and you do look somewhat shiny. It isn't sticky and is very lightweight on the skin. You wake up the next morning and your skin looks and feels hydrated. You feel so comfortable with this on. It is almost luxurious. It says "light" night cream, but I find this more hydrating than the "deep" night cream by Neutrogena. I highly recommend this." in 16 reviews
  • "Absolutely ADORE this night cream. Ever since I've been using it I've noticed an even tone in my skin as well as a constant shine. I have very sensitive skin so I have trouble finding things that won't irritate it but this was perfect. The packaging is also perfect to travel with." in 13 reviews
  • "I have extremely dry skin. I also live in a very dry and cold climate for the majority of the year. I use this product every night and it feels so refreshing on my face and ny face feels amazing in the morning. I would buy this again and even though it is a little pricey, it is worth it." in 10 reviews
  • "This is a great product, I would recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Dinushi J.
Omaha, NE
AMAZING SMELL! It helped me go to sleep and relieved my stress. I did find the product flaking a bit, I think it’s because I put a bit to much however, it’s hard to spread this product so I had to keep adding. Their is a lot in the jar, lasted me a good year. It didn’t fell sticky, but you could feel you had something on your skin, it’s like a thick feeling. When you wash it off in the morning your skin is VERY soft.
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I am happy I decided to purchase this and give it a try!! Right now where I live it's VERY cold outside and I already have dry skin so I need good moisturizing at night but nothing to...heavy or greasy on my face while I'm sleeping. I'm looking to hydrate yet not clog my pores or leave me feeling greasy while I'm sleeping on my satin pillow case (using a satin pillow case and the awesome benefits will be in a separate review lol)
This moisturizer worked wonderfully at locking in some good moisture in my skin without any greasy feeling which was exactly what I was looking for!! The scent is VERY light and fresh smelling and only need a small amount and just absorbs so well! I even use it under my eyes A well!-
Christina N.
Walker, MI
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I just started using this moisturizer and it is nice. No scent to it. It is a small moisturizer compared to others, but a little does go a long way. I found mine at TJ Maxx for half of what it usually goes for! But I’ve been using it at night time and whenever my face gets a little dry and I feel a good amount of moisture on my face all night so it is definitely worth trying out.
justine e.
Wisconsin
My face can get greasy over night, so i tend not to use a night cream but i purchased this after foolishly going out to the beach without using sunscreen. I used this to help soothe my face over night and it worked great! I now use this usually when I've gotten to much sun or am just feeling a little dry.
Jordan H.
Spartanburg
Great price effective night cream. It hydrated the skin well while not being too heavy or clogging any pores. I was very pleased with this product. I bought it at Walmart for a great price. I apply it at night and don’t rub it in all of the way and in the morning my skin is nice and soft.
Sara P.
Pottstown, PA
This moisturizer is great for my oily skin. It is very gentle on the skin, and feels very light and your skin feels soft and supple the next day. I think the only issue I have with it is that it did not give me long term benefits with my skin, so I switched to something more effective.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Very nice light cream that really quenches the thirst for moisture that my skin needs. It does not clog my pores but is gentle enough on my sensitive skin. This has no scent. There is enough product in the jar and you don’t need much to experience the relief your skin is getting.
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
In the beginning this product seems to be very soothing to the skin. It always felt light but after a few weeks ive noticed my skin is still dry which means the cream wasnt helping. I was disappointed. I still have it and I’m hust trying to use it up so it is not awaste.
Brittany C.
I’m rating 3 stars only because I used it once and never used it again. When I used it, I liked it, but it isn’t really for a younger person. I just thought the lotion texture felt amazing on my face. The price was good and I will recommend to anyone
Phoebe S.
Before my skin changed, I used this night cream all the time! It was a definite must-have and it worked really well on moisturizing my skin. It was light enough that I could even use it as a day moisturizer when my skin was feeling extra dry.

The only thing is that I feel my skin didn't always totally absorb the cream and sometimes could result in a more greasy feeling, though this depended on what my skin was doing at the moment.

I definitely recommend this product!
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I have oily skin would it make it worse at night or better?
Rachel L.
Columbia Hts, MN
Does this reduce wrinkles?
sandy h.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really good to use I would try it
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Im looking for a good night cream but that wouldn't leave me oily because i already have oily skin what do you girls recommend me ? & thnk u
Brea R.
Olive Branch, MS
How does this compare to their other face moisturizers? Is it just thicker?

Amazon