BY NEUTROGENA

• Biodynes soothe puffiness
  • Smoothes wrinkles for a firmer look
  • Mineral light reflectors refresh and brighten eyes

• New Look.
  • Neutrol + Biodynes.
  • Dermatologist Recommended.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Steareth-20, Bentonite, Glyceryl Stearate, Triisostearin, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Esters, Glyceryl Behenate, Cocoglycerides, Distearyl Ether, Glyceryl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Methylesculetin, Acetate, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 60, Ceteth-2, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Fragrance (1218-26).

Directions:

Instructions: Dab A Small Amount On Clean Skin Around The Entire Eye Area, Morning and Night, Patting Gently Until Absorbed. Can Be Used Under Make-Up. Important: Avoid Contact With Eyes.

• Has anyone really noticed a difference and if so how long. Love ...3 Answers
Kiley K.
Chicago
Review for: Lifting Treatment, Deep Wrinkle more...
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
I bought this for my mom and I randomly use it as well and she loves it! For me as well I have noticed less wrinkles on my eye bags. It helps firm your skin and it’s very effective and useful. I recommend
Cassie S.
Virginia Beach
This was great! It visibly reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and redness and dark spots! Makes me look ten years younger and makes my skin look more awake and refreshed! It's great and I would recommend it to anyone!
Kyra T.
Great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product great product
Timesha C.
Detroit
I highly recommend this product !!! If no other eye cream works this sure does ! And you won’t be disappointed. The packaging is nice as well! And I met my expectations with this product and it does not need improvement ! Awesome !!!!
Amber L.
Woburn, MA
I have tried practically every department store brand eye cream out there that is anti-wrinkle and costs from $70-$120 and believe me, this one beats them all. I've used it for years and it is the only eye cream that almost instantly plumps up under-eye areas and diminishes fine lines. When I get bored with it and want to try something new, I regret it within days Bc fine lines appear once I stop using it. When you first start using it, it is a bit harsh, likely Bc of the retinal. Yes, it stings a bit and makes your eyes water, but within a few days your skin gets used to it and then you're on your way. I use a tiny pea size and dab it around my eyes and let it absorb well. I notice the difference as soon as it's fully absorbs.
Daniela B.
Brooklyn, NY
Widely available and well rounded eye cream. Goes on smoothly and does not feel greasy. Absorbs quickly. If you are just starting out with eye creams, and want to invest in something that is simple and works at reducing the signs of aging and sleep deprivation, this is the cream for you!
charisse c.
Bloomfield, NJ
I've tried numerous moisturizers and came back to this one. It has a form of retinol that is proven to build collagen. Neutrogena is comparable to high end products and was recommended by my dermatologist years ago. It works exceptionally well on older skin.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
This product really works and is worth the price point it really helps your skin and any problems you maay have when it comes to aging skin. Also it smells really nice.
Allyson T.
All around a great product in my home screen and I wanna is it a great wbit day is the a fun wgood is a ugood always year yday ruwas ituwas urr is emorning was owiruiworuedjdb you like it babe babe I love you babe g
Michelle M.
Ellabell, GA
Has anyone really noticed a difference and if so how long. Love Neutrogena! ! I have been told Neutrogena is one of the best. How long before you saw a difference?