BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Lift & Strengthen Intensive Facial Concentrate

Start your review of Neutrogena® Lift & Strengthen Intensive Facial Concentrate!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a really nice cream! It's light and moisturizing and the packaging is great. It's gentle and good for sensitive skin. I will continue to repurchase. It's the best one i've found yet! I definitely recommend!" in 3 reviews
Heather N.
Muskego, WI
This product works great not too thick and not greasy perfect for keeping your skin healthy
Cassie H.
Mount Hermon, KY
My mom tried this and she doesn't notice much of a difference. Real gentle. Barely anyrhing
Luz R.
Rialto, CA
This product worked pretty well. It feels fresh and smells great. I did enjoy using it.
Marissa G.
I used all the of them for so long! When they ran out i cried :,( very gentle and kind!
Sarah A.
Bell, CA
I love adding this product once I wash my face with this other product from neotrogen
miguel g.
parral los andes 44
este aceite sirve de mucho en el  lavado  para erradicar el acné ,la  espuma que genera  purifica eficazmente los brotes y suaviza la piel con la máxima fuerza
recomendada para todo adolescente que necesita desacerce de ese acne tn molesto y desagradable
rihab s.
tahannaout
I use a lot of neutrogena products and have to say this is a reoccurring purchase! I also notice my black heads seem to somehow become smaller with it toohighly recomonded for you
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
Definitely moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling supple, not so much re defined though ... I was hoping for additional tightness, not so. You can buy this in local drugstores, so is easily accessible and has a good price point.
Jeika F.
Connecticut
Me encanta este producto es excelente lo amo es super recomendado es excelente calidad bajo costo super accesible me hace lucir más bella no existe otra alternativa mejor que ésta lo compraría 1000 veces se los recomiendo muchísimo
Reena Melrica R.
Dubai
not recomdable lift and tighting doesnt 1work. wrinkles still visible and skin looks more old  than my actual age and hence changed the product again and switched back to my regular prducts of no7