BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Lift & Strengthen Intensive Facial Concentrate
  • "This is a really nice cream! It's light and moisturizing and the packaging is great. It's gentle and good for sensitive skin. I will continue to repurchase. It's the best one i've found yet! I definitely recommend!" in 3 reviews
Bryn B.
I use the day and night cream, and have really noticed a difference in the moisture in my skin as well as the frequency that I get dry patches on my very dry and sensitive skin.  I absolutely love the night cream and have repurchased it, and recently also bought the day cream.  I love the sph factor so I feel like I'm moisturizing and protecting my skin all at the same time! The night cream feels so good on my skin after I wash my face and feel a little dry, helping me wake up with soft, supple skin. Would recommend!
Ava S.
None perfumed which is great for me. The SPF 30 really works and offers protection, whilst on a boat recently my shoulders burnt but my face was fine! My skin certainly appears more luminous and much smoother after application however I can't say that the line on my forehead has diminished...I've only been using it for a month though! I would buy it again as my skin normally reacts to products but has been fine with this. It's just unfortunate that the bottles are soooooooo small!
Holly L.
Cerritos
My skin is usually alright with products labelled for their strength, and I thought this would  be helpful with my dark circles and wrinkles, but it ended up just making my skin oily throughout the day. I didn't see much results for lift or tightening.
Jennifer g.
Findlay, Ohio
These wipes are the best! They clean your face like no other.those hard to get places like near your nose.takes all my makeup right off that I've missed.with soap.and water.helps.my face heal from acne.and clears spots of redness from pimples.
Ryan W.
Boston
Great product! I really enjoyed the fact that this product lasted for such a long time when I used it and it made me feel very confident that I was taking preventative measures to protect my skin. The product is very invigorating and goes on smoothly.
Beauty M.
Dunedin, FL
This is extremely good and highly comparable to higher end brands. This will make your skin feel incredible and smooth. The packaging is great and I am super impressed with the quality of the product. Would buy again.
Daniela F.
pinellas park
It was soft cream and smelled great. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate me at all, did not break out in fact it helped even more. I bought it at Walmart I would say a good product an would recommend it
Kylie J.
Fairview, NC
Very good product! It makes my skin feel super soft, like a babies butt. My skin tends to get dry because I do use acne medicine and this definitely helps keep my skin hydrated! I 100% recommend this product.
Megan T.
LEXINGTON
I wish I could say I love this company but I can't. I used to use this product all the time until I found out they test on animals. I will not tolerate animal cruelty so I decided to stop using this brand.
Kalob G.
I put this on before I go to bed. I have naturally dry skin and this helps take care of it overnight. My face seems to wake up faster than my mind can! Now if only the had a cream for that.