BY NEUTROGENA

Jacqueline B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Neutrogena is a Brand that delivers on it's promises and actually works! I was very pleased with the results from this eye product. I am in my mid 40's and I am seriously fighting this whole aging process and I really pay close attention to my eye area because I'm starting to see dark shadows and 'crepiness' under the eyes. When I used this product I could sense some results such as plumping up my skin and looking more awake. Having the staying power to keep my eyes looking hydrated and rested with minimal fine lines is absolutely what I'm aiming for!
Ansley J.
Richmond Hill
I love the instant results to this product. It's affordable and decent. It made my eye and the area around my eyes feel very smooth and clean. I would reommend this to anyone. This is my first time using it and I love it. I will defiantly be buying more.
Ashley L.
Los Angeles
This is by far my favorite product!! I have very fair skin and apply it whenever I am outside. It is not sticky like other creams, it doesn't run, and goes right on like a regular lotions. It doesn't have a yucky smell, and definitely is the key to that beautiful youthful skin we all want!
Christina G.
Adelanto , CA
This cream is light and gives a refreshed look after using it so I do like it but it feels more like a nice daily cream for under eyes then a wrinkle cream but does help under baggage fade to give you a more awake less tired look so still a great product and worth your buck.
Lauren F.
Murfreesboro
I loved this stuff! I'm very fair complected and I wore it all day at the beach without getting burnt. I bought it at Walmart while I was visiting Navarre Beach. It was very effective and exceeded my expectations. It's very light and not sticky or greasy!
Andrea K.
Ogden, UT
In my family it's very common to get very wrinkly eyes so I wanted a product to prevent that. I found this product to be very smooth and it felt nice on my face. I don't know of the results yet since I'm still young but I think it's working well.
Jordan H.
Murrieta,Ca
It's nice because I put this on after I wash my face and then right before I put my make up on and my face has been so smooth I love it that I you and the price is awesome the packaging is durable as well so you don't have to worry about it spilling ! I would totally recommend to others
Keeta D.
Bessemer, AL
Neutragena eye drops really help after hours of studying! It was fairly priced, affordable. It makes your eyes feel refreshed and not look so droopy. I purchased this product from Walgreens! Yes I would definitely buy this product again!
Elly W.
Athens
It's never too early to start anti-aging treatments. I typically use night creams and sunscreen to help this process. I read good reviews however this ended up drying my face out and for those reasons I took stars away. I will not be repurchasing this product
Dima A.
Richardson
It is really good sunscreen to use me and my mom and sisters use it a lot, when we go out to the park or to the pool. I recommend buying it. Neutrogena is really great brand to use for facial, or mask hair.