Neutrogena® Kerry Washington Essential Cheek Palette uploaded by Melinda J.Neutrogena® Kerry Washington Essential Cheek Palette uploaded by Melinda J.

BY NEUTROGENA

Inspired by your natural beauty, this Essential Cheek Palette was curated by Kerry Washington to be your beauty must-have! Bronze, Blush and Highlight designed to enhance your beautiful features.

Ingredients
Grateful:

Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl, Stearoyl Stearate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Carmine.

Captivating:

Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl, Stearoyl Stearate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6, Iron Oxides, Red 28 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Carmine.

Elegant:

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polypropylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Mineral Oil, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Carmine.

• The bronzer look orange do you like it?1 Answers
  • I haven’t heard great reviews on this. Is there anything ...1 Answers
  • Do you like the formula?1 Answers
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
While I like this more than the eyeshadow palette from this collection, I’m again disappointed. I have a light-medium skin tone and to me this wouldn’t work on a skin tone darker than medium. I wouldn’t buy again or recommend for that reason alone. I expected much more from this collection in terms of inclusivity and maybe that was my fault but it just doesn’t make sense to me. The only thing I really liked from this palette was the blush and even that wasn’t anything wowing. The bronzer pulls orange on me for some reason and I wasn’t a fan of the highlighter formula. I normally love Neutrogena’s products for the most part because I enjoy natural everyday makeup which is their forte. But I just felt like they really missed the mark with this whole collection and they could of done much more with it. It’s not by any means a bad palette, I just don’t think it’s worth your money. They are on the more expensive side of drugstore makeup and it bothers me that not every skin tone can enjoy this collection. For that reason alone, I can’t recommend it.
Melinda J.
The Blush is very bright and look book amazing on medium to deep skin tones, the bronzer however was on the weak side and I really had to build it up. The formula is not the smoothest. Also the highlight is very weak
Alejandra G.
Such a beautiful cheek palette , I purchased this product in support of my favorite person. I knew that I was getting quality because neutrogena only provides quality. The colors do exactly what is needed. Bronzing up the face, adding color to the checks, and adding an nice highlight. The blush is so long lasting The color is beautiful. It has easily become my favorite blush!
Emma B.
Westfield
Absolutely love the way this product looks on the skin! The formula is great and long lasting! Very buildable so if you want a more natural look at the office, but want a bold look for an after work party, this is the perfect palette! Very easy to travel with because it is three in one! 10/10 would recommend!
Ori O.
Katy, TX
I’m not the biggest fan or the fan #1 of the lights blushes because my skin is between white and yellow and I think I don’t look good with this type of blush, but to be honest I really like this one because the pigmentation is not bad and is not so light and bright for me;) u should try!
Chelsea C.
Jay, ME
Beautiful tonea something for everyone very pigmented but nothing that will make you look "clown" like and for the price it's very reasonable would recommend to any first timers or someone that doesn't know too much about makeup because there are a couple options
Amber H.
Indiana
Neutrogena has yet to disappoint and they haven't started yet. I love Kerry Washington's natural beauty palettes and this goes hand in hand with her eyeshadow set. I love the coral color and it works well with warm and cool complexions. Two thumbs up!
Emma L.
Cassopolis
Loved the blush shade, the high lighter could’ve been move pigmented and the contour shade just isn’t right for my skin tone. A little pricey for a product when two of the products didn’t work for me. Wouldn’t use again, and probably wouldn’t recommended. 2 stars for the packaging and blush.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This is perfect for anyone looking for a pallet you can throw in your purse for touch ups and to! I like the colors and how they build and blend! The price is nice too for how long it lasts and the amount of product! I will definitely be buying it again!
لميسة  .
queens
The cheek palette is really cute and it’s affordable. The size is really amazing because you can carry it in your bag and take it with you everywhere. The colors are soft and blendable and it goes with different skin tones
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Is this meant for light or dark skin?? I am in the middle and can't see this looking good on my skin at all.. One color looks orange?
Katie R.
I haven’t heard great reviews on this. Is there anything about this product that makes it stand out?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
The bronzer look orange do you like it?
Iborine M.
Margate, FL
Is this product good for medium tone skin? Is it long lasting ? What the are the formula ?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you like the formula?