Neutrogena® Kerry Washington Essential Cheek Palette uploaded by Melinda J.Neutrogena® Kerry Washington Essential Cheek Palette uploaded by Melinda J.

BY NEUTROGENA

Inspired by your natural beauty, this Essential Cheek Palette was curated by Kerry Washington to be your beauty must-have! Bronze, Blush and Highlight designed to enhance your beautiful features.

Ingredients
Grateful:

Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl, Stearoyl Stearate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Carmine.

Captivating:

Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl, Stearoyl Stearate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6, Iron Oxides, Red 28 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Carmine.

Elegant:

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polypropylene, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Mineral Oil, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Carmine.

Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
While I like this more than the eyeshadow palette from this collection, I’m again disappointed. I have a light-medium skin tone and to me this wouldn’t work on a skin tone darker than medium. I wouldn’t buy again or recommend for that reason alone. I expected much more from this collection in terms of inclusivity and maybe that was my fault but it just doesn’t make sense to me. The only thing I really liked from this palette was the blush and even that wasn’t anything wowing. The bronzer pulls orange on me for some reason and I wasn’t a fan of the highlighter formula. I normally love Neutrogena’s products for the most part because I enjoy natural everyday makeup which is their forte. But I just felt like they really missed the mark with this whole collection and they could of done much more with it. It’s not by any means a bad palette, I just don’t think it’s worth your money. They are on the more expensive side of drugstore makeup and it bothers me that not every skin tone can enjoy this collection. For that reason alone, I can’t recommend it.
Melinda J.
The Blush is very bright and look book amazing on medium to deep skin tones, the bronzer however was on the weak side and I really had to build it up. The formula is not the smoothest. Also the highlight is very weak
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This is perfect for anyone looking for a pallet you can throw in your purse for touch ups and to! I like the colors and how they build and blend! The price is nice too for how long it lasts and the amount of product! I will definitely be buying it again!
لميسة  .
queens
The cheek palette is really cute and it’s affordable. The size is really amazing because you can carry it in your bag and take it with you everywhere. The colors are soft and blendable and it goes with different skin tones
Sierra B.
Manlius , NY
This palette is so easy to love in all aspects, from price to shade to formula, everything about is wonderful. Can definitely compare to high end palettes and products. I highly recommend giving this product a try!
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Esta muy versátil esta paleta, los colores son muy naturales y dejan un pigmento natural. Me gusto bastante.
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
This ones a little bit better, but still to light for my skin tone, I like the blush tho
tricia j.
Tonawanda
this is the perfect product to throw in your purse! super sleek & compact, I won’t go anywhere without it :) loveeeee this item, especially for the price!!
Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
I love this blush palette is so beautiful and has beautiful colors it works well with your skin it feels amazing that last long I definitely recommend
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Is this meant for light or dark skin?? I am in the middle and can't see this looking good on my skin at all.. One color looks orange?
Iborine M.
Margate, FL
Is this product good for medium tone skin? Is it long lasting ? What the are the formula ?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
The bronzer look orange do you like it?
Avery s.
sanborn
Is it a easy blendable product they won’t leave blotches
Christina J.
Bideford
Is neutrogena makeup worth trying?