BeautySkinSun CareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF30

Neutrogena® Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF30

Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF30

Start your review of Neutrogena® Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF30!
Patricia E.
Neutrogena® Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Patricia E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like it, this hasn't a white finish as is orange not white and for some reason I like that. Even has fragrance not smell like other sunscreens and I like that as I feel using my day cream. I have very sensitive skin and with this I didn't feel any reaction. I like it.
Blair B.
Cayce, SC
Neutrogena® Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Blair B.
Purchased at: Target
Thanks to Home Tester Club, I received this Neutrogena Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen, complimentary, in exchange for my honest review. This sunscreen is really nice smelling, leaves my skin feeling super soft, and most importantly in my opinion, does NOT leave any sort of oily or greasy residue, which I cannot stands about sunscreen and even some lotions. It also is very lightweight, especially for a sunscreen! I can't wait to use it again!
Blair G.
Cayce, SC
Neutrogena® Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Blair G.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Neutrogena® Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF30 uploaded by ketzi T.
Neutrogena® Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF30 uploaded by ketzi T.
It is so light so soft and it leaves my skin protected, its recrimination is velvety and soft, it has a pleasant smell, a coincidence that I discovered that when I go out in the sun, the rays of the sun feel less hot. #neutrogena #Suncreen # SPF30
Amanda S.
Dallas
Neutrogena® Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Target
I love how lightweight and non-greasy this sunscreen is! I hate sunscreens that leave a white cast because they’re not good for wearing under makeup. This doesn’t leave a white cast at all, I use it daily under my makeup and it looks great! I tend to gravitate towards fragrance free sunscreens, but this doesn’t have an overwhelming strong smell and the smell is subtle and nice. It comes out as a pretty light pink color and rubs down to completely clear. I have been using this as an everyday sunscreen and put it on my chest, shoulders, and neck. It works great on the body as well as on the face. It is reasonably priced and I am very happy with the formula! Neutrogena® Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF30
luciana C.
Neutrogena® Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF30 uploaded by luciana C.
I love this sunscreen because it is so sheer when you put it on. It is the only one I have used that doesn’t give me white cast. On the bad side, when I use a lot it burns my skin, but for the price and if you use the right amount, it’s a great sunscreen to have. I put it on every morning and before I go outside! I would recommend this to those who don’t have sensitive skin:) Neutrogena® Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF30
meg D.
philadelphia
Purchased at: Target
This sunscreen is just ok, it dries down to a nice glowy semi-matte finish, and leaves no white cast for me. My issue with it is that it does not pair well with any on there products, if I use it with moisturizer or serums underneath it pills badly, and when I put makeup over top of it it separates and pills. Overall not great.
Mahboba F.
Fishers, IN
Neutrogena® Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion SPF30 uploaded by Mahboba F.
Purchased at: Target
Helloz ... I found this amazing SunScreen in @Target ..by @Neutrogena I think it is new product… The word Invisible catch my eyes also oxybenzone free Its texture is light and blends easily, and the most important thing is that it does not leave a white cast all over the face I liked to use it alone, it gives the skin glow and radiance, and it can be used before makeup I expect it fits most skins, the texture is light and the skin absorbs it quickly It cost approximately $ 13 Sunscreen must be applied 15 minutes before exposure to the sun in order for it to be absorbed by the skin and be effective One of its advantages is that it is water resistant It is worth a try and i am thinking to try the whole line.
Bhavyaa P.
Land O Lakes, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
absolutely love this. i use this with my neutrogena invisible daily face mist and i love it. it’s amazing & protects you from sun damage
Lauren A.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Target
This is a great sunscreen but do not, I repeat do not put this near your eyes. It works great under makeup and you can reapply this easily.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...