BY NEUTROGENA

SPF 20 Active Copper Firming Moisturizer

Buy on Amazon
  • "It's not often that I use a lot of product to clean my face however but when I do I make sure the Neutrogena is the one that I go to first. I have very sensitive skin so I need to make sure that something like Neutrogena is what I choose because this product is so great and works well with my type of skin!" in 4 reviews
penelope l.
Glen Burnie, MD
The Neutrogena Intensives firming line are my absolute Must Have anti aging products. You will see immediate results within 24 hours! It plumps and smooths skin, reducing fine lines & wrinkles. It applies really smoothly, feels rich & creamy, has only a very light scent and is great for sensitive skin. I use this every day without fail!
Pamela P.
Chicago
Use it every morning and it gives my skin a great firming and glowing look. Works great under primer and is very light. I've been using this for the past year and a half and I will not replace it with any other lotion. Even my boyfriend uses it and loves it. We like that it also contains a small amount of spf.
Tiffany T.
Savannah C.
Amelia, OH
I put this on daily. I am an avid believer that sunscreen keeps your skin youthful. Being 32, I picked this one because it said it was firming. I haven't noticed any type of actual firming yet but it keeps my skin smooth and from being burned and protected from toxins.
Miranda C.
You can't be the price for a good product. I am always trying new things and for the price I can say it did a great job! Applied upwards on my face and it felt so amazing when it dried. Did I notice results.... ehhh.... not instantly and when it did it was very subtle
Beth L.
San Diego
I should say I like this product, I pick 5 star coz its really good to my face, and I bought mine at target and for me is affordable, very effective and until now I still using it, can't stop using this and I will used this over and over again..
Regan M.
Vineyard, UT
I love this product! I use it for my moisturizer every day. I love how it has sunscreen in it, so I can moisturizer and protect at the same time. It doesn't make me feel greasy at all. I will continue to use this!!
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
So i havent tried tgis personally i dont use allot oc firming and wrinkle creams yet lol but my aunty has tried it and she really liked it she says it didnt tighten all her face but some/most of her top spots.
Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
Nice scent, Good clean feeling. You can't go wrong here. Most of my facial care items are Neutrogena because of my successes I've experienced in the past. Now they're more affordable but also more awesome!
Tamy T.
Amazing product. Makes my skin feel and look refreshed. Got it from target and it is the best thing I have bought. I use this everyday, and it makes my skin look great. I use it night and day