BY NEUTROGENA

SPF 20 Active Copper Firming Moisturizer

Buy on Amazon
  • "It's not often that I use a lot of product to clean my face however but when I do I make sure the Neutrogena is the one that I go to first. I have very sensitive skin so I need to make sure that something like Neutrogena is what I choose because this product is so great and works well with my type of skin!" in 4 reviews
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
This is a great product if you I looking for a product that tightens but moisturizes the skin. I use it at the end of my day at night time when I am resting and I let it sit on my face it smells great and he feels tight. I recommend this if you feel your skin is losing elasticity.
Tiffany C.
Lansing, MI
Does the job. A bit pricey compared to similar items. Would maybe purchase again depending on other product availability. My skin broke out a bit after using this product.
penelope l.
Glen Burnie, MD
The Neutrogena Intensives firming line are my absolute Must Have anti aging products. You will see immediate results within 24 hours! It plumps and smooths skin, reducing fine lines & wrinkles. It applies really smoothly, feels rich & creamy, has only a very light scent and is great for sensitive skin. I use this every day without fail!
John V.
Even after a long day of walking around and playing outside I find myself always coming back and using this item repeatedly because I can feel myself coming out of the shower clean and new. It comes in a standardized and simple package which is not anything to talk bad about. However, it wouldn't hurt to put a nicer design on their product so it stands out and looks nicer than other brands.
Olivia M.
Portland
When I have a busy day of outdoor activities such as brunch on the deck, going for a run, or exploring the city, I apply a generous amount of this on my face, neck, and upper chest. A smooth and soft application, easy to rub in. And just the perfect amount of spf for partial outdoor//indoor day. I Continue to buy!
Pamela P.
Chicago
Use it every morning and it gives my skin a great firming and glowing look. Works great under primer and is very light. I've been using this for the past year and a half and I will not replace it with any other lotion. Even my boyfriend uses it and loves it. We like that it also contains a small amount of spf.
Tiffany T.
Lisa K.
This one was just ok for me. I didn't see the firming results I expected. I am looking for something to tighten and brighten. The price was decent. I would pay more if I got the results. I would recommend to others for the moisturizer but would say you may not see a big difference in how your skin looks.
Savannah C.
Amelia, OH
I put this on daily. I am an avid believer that sunscreen keeps your skin youthful. Being 32, I picked this one because it said it was firming. I haven't noticed any type of actual firming yet but it keeps my skin smooth and from being burned and protected from toxins.
Miranda C.
You can't be the price for a good product. I am always trying new things and for the price I can say it did a great job! Applied upwards on my face and it felt so amazing when it dried. Did I notice results.... ehhh.... not instantly and when it did it was very subtle