BY NEUTROGENA

Brand from United States: Neutrogena. NEUTROGENA NORWEGIAN FORMULA Intense Repair Body Lotion is specially formulated to intensely moisturise from the very first use. The creamy, non-greasy texture is lightly fragranced and absorbs easily to instantly relieve discomfort and help to repair very dry skin. It acts as a regenerating moisture 'bandage'* to relieve and help repair very dry and irritated skin providing comfort after just 1 application. Pack Size - 200ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is not a bad product but it just did not do the job for me. It didn't help my hands with intense  repair. I am constantly washing my hands and I need something that is going to keep up with that.  does just that so I would definitely recommend it if you need the extra help if not this product will do just fine.
Dariann M.
Dariann M.
Blissfield
The body balm is an alright product. I felt like I had to use a very large amount each time when using it. Typically with a product like this a lot goes a long way. I guess it just depends on the person. In my opinion I felt like it was oddly think for a body balm.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corsica
I use this on my stretch marks and it helps reduce the darkness of them. After having two kids it's hard to feel beautiful, but this helps me think that I might actually wear a bathing suit again some day.
Holle J.
Holle J.
It is an ok lotion. Left my skin soft. I bought this at Target. It was not easy to blend in. Gentle, but I felt like I was wasting product to get the results. Needs to be easier to smooth into skin.
Maryanne L.
Maryanne L.
Lacey
I have been using this since I was a child ! I love the smell and I love the texture. It feels like heaven going on your skin and makes you sooo soft. My mom and her mom used this growing up. Definitely a great, thick cream.
Alida E.
Alida E.
Boulder
Is a little too much like coconut oil. So very thick too the point that it's a little too much moisture for me. The balance is to use just s little to not get your face feeling like it has toomuch moisture.
amanda a.
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
this makes me feel so smooth and is well worth the price !!! i purchased mine at walgreens and i believe you can find it at many drugstores . i recommend !!! met my expectations and much much more !!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Morgantown, WV
It works wonders! My body has never thanked me more! It comes nicely packaged and it's so easy to use!! I love neutrogena and this furthered my obsession with their products!
Kenzie M.
Kenzie M.
Fridley, MN
I really liked the formula. But after using it a few times I noticed some dry patches on my skin in places I never get them so I stopped using it. It smelled okay though.
Lilyana S.
Lilyana S.
I actually thought this smelled good and at the end of the day my skin felt really smooth and i could definitely tell the difference. I would highly recommend