BY NEUTROGENA

Brand from United States: Neutrogena. NEUTROGENA NORWEGIAN FORMULA Intense Repair Body Lotion is specially formulated to intensely moisturise from the very first use. The creamy, non-greasy texture is lightly fragranced and absorbs easily to instantly relieve discomfort and help to repair very dry skin. It acts as a regenerating moisture 'bandage'* to relieve and help repair very dry and irritated skin providing comfort after just 1 application. Pack Size - 200ml

Neutrogena® Intensive Repair Body Balm
  • "I always have this around in the winter. It doesn't have a strong smell. It doesn't feel greasy after it sets in. It works for dry skin!" in 7 reviews
Julia M.
Bought this while on vacation and then caught my boyfriend using it as well, so it's great for any dry skin. It isn't greasy and it really saved my dry skin on my shoulders. I would recommend this cream for anyone, it is low cost and lasts forever.
Jiamin Z.
This balm is great for repair. I use it every day at night and it really makes my skin glow the next morning. I slather it all over my face, neck, elbows, and knees at night and the next morning, I feel super moisturized!
Shannon S.
This balm is so amazing. Every winter (from washing my hands so much), my knuckles crack and bleed. My dermatologist gave me a sample of this. I instantly fell in love with it. It soothed the irritated, dry, cracked skin. It is a very thick balm, but I love that because I don't have to apply it every time I wash my hands as it creates a "barrier".
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is not a bad product but it just did not do the job for me. It didn't help my hands with intense  repair. I am constantly washing my hands and I need something that is going to keep up with that.  does just that so I would definitely recommend it if you need the extra help if not this product will do just fine.
Dariann M.
Blissfield, MI
The body balm is an alright product. I felt like I had to use a very large amount each time when using it. Typically with a product like this a lot goes a long way. I guess it just depends on the person. In my opinion I felt like it was oddly think for a body balm.
abbie m.
This product left my face feeling super soft, yet was hard for me to find in stores. That might be just a personal issue but it is easier to find online. I can not wait to try out this product once again. It is a good price for the quality that is given.
Deana B.
I had a rough patch on my elbows for a long time and decided to try this balm. It helped smooth out the roughness and it felt nice and smooth while applying. Not greasy or heavy feeling at all. And after a few days I could tell a difference.
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
I heard so many good thing about this. So I bought it awhile ago. Not bad at all... i quite impress actually. I don't know why but this one is hard to find... I found the bottle one easier to find and that's the down size.
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
I really like this product and it makes my skin feel super soft are usually apply this after I get out of the shower and when I head straight for bed very gentle on the skin does not leave me or you early or break me out
Stephanie C.
Corsica
I use this on my stretch marks and it helps reduce the darkness of them. After having two kids it's hard to feel beautiful, but this helps me think that I might actually wear a bathing suit again some day.