BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena intensified day moisture SPF-15 is clinically proven to combine long-lasting moisturization for softer, smoother, younger- looking skin. see more...

Keniah E.
Philadelphia
I honestly love this product so much . It's so wonderful it really helps. The price is soooooooooooooooo cheap. It's has sooooooo many benefits for you. And it will definitely meets your expectations. I will definitely buy this again without a doubt.
Rachel M.
Glendale heights
So this stuff works magic. I have have combo skin (dry around my smile lines and forehead/ oily on my cheeks) and this really hydrates my dr areas without making the rest of my skin looking oily. It retails for 9.99 at target. I would definitely buy again .
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I bought this because I've been on a huge Neutrogena kick and I wanted to see if it's better than the Olay beauty fluid I have been using for years. It's not really better, but it's very comparable.

First of all, you need a TINY amount of this to moisturize your skin. It's meant as a face lotion, but you can use it anywhere on your body, and it feels lovely. I've had it for 2 weeks, and am still only using the little bit that was stuck to the top of the cap when I opened it.

I have weird and annoying combination skin that tends to be on the oily side, but also dries out really easily. I wash my face in the morning and before bed and lotion both times. When I first started using this in the mornings, it seemed like it made my face oilier, but after I figured out to only use a tiny dab and my skin got used to it, it was totally fine. I can't say that this is AMAZING because it's really very similar to the Olay stuff, but it does the job and at this rate will last me forever.

Also, if you are sensitive to perfumes or just prefer not to smell like every one of the eight different things you put on in the morning, this is totally unscented.

Edit: After several weeks of use, I've decided that I really don't like this for my face after all. Most days it still feels too greasy, even if I only use a little bit, and it just doesn't really do anything for my skin. I'm going back to Olay for my day lotion. I've been using this as a body lotion and my boyfriend steals it sometimes because it's a great moisturizer and doesn't smell like anything.
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
Love this for a daily face moisturizer under my makeup. It’s light and it protects my skin without feeling like my face is greasy! I would certainly recommend this product for your daily routine! Great price and great results
Sara S.
Baton rouge
Yyhh Mama your are wonder women to me no one could never do the tasks you do. You make sacrifices for us everyday , you give us the life you didn't have, you raised me to be strong ,intelligent,and independent. Mama one memory i would never forget is when i was in 4th grade and i couldn't pass my test you motivated me and encouraged me to where i can have the courage to pass my test and till this day that has always been my motivation for everything. You are a strong woman  ma so many obstacles are thrown at you then you get this strength and knock each obstacle down one by one. Ma I honestly appreciate every little thing you do for me and every big thing you do for me thank you from the contacts to the car. You are a blessing to me ma no matter what you go threw you find a way to push through so i thank you and I appreciate you , with that being said thats why you are my wonder wonder love you ma ❤️😘 P.s ( the title mother doesn't mean anything anyone can say there a mother or mom but not everyone can say they do the task , duties, and sacrifices of a mothers job while sometimes being overwhelmed but a real mom never quits ) LOVE YOU 😘
Venus Y.
Buffalo, NY
Well I must say this was a life-saver in a way when I started getting severely dry, red skin under my eyes. One of my friends had this and I tried it at her house and it cleared up the problem (as long as I keep it applied) within a couple days. I'd rather try something more natural (tried coconut oil and this worked better than the coconut oil but I'll keep searching). For now this works, it seems to be much less harsh than most commercial facial moisturizers.
Sincerity H.
This stuff is great. I have pretty oily skin so I was looking for a light moisturizer to use at night to combat fine lines and dry spots. It is very light and does not leave my skin greasy. I wake up with a smooth complexion and have even started to notice a difference in texture after one week. Smells nice and inexpensive, especially considering that it contains hyaluronic acid.
deborah h.
This is the best moisturizer I've found for my skin type I have been using it religiously . I have tried many products before and had all kinds of issues and when I found this product I was so relieved. This cream is excellent! If you want to moisturize your skin thoroughly without feeling like you're wearing night cream, this is the cream to use.

Autumn A.
Newark, DE
This product rated "ok" with me. My skin felt ok while using it but I would of liked more SPF. It on occasion left my face feeling greasy and clogged. It went on smooth enough but felt like it was just heavy on my skin. I wouldn't recommend this product to people with combination skin.
Deana B.
I use several Neutrogena face care products and they are among the best I've tried. The moisturizer hydrates without having to use a lot of product each time. I use it daily after washing my face and it protects from the sun nicely.