Neutrogena Instant Bronze Sunless Tanner and Bronzer-In-One, Deep, 4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Michelle H.

BY NEUTROGENA #55 in Self-Tanner

• Does it come off or run when you sweat? 1 Answers
  • I am WHITE as white can be and I have turned orange in the past. ...1 Answers
Makenna O.
Bexley , OH
This self tanner worked really well with my skin. The scent wasn't too harsh it smelled pretty good. I bought it at a drugstore and it lasted me over a month. I would buy it again because it also made my skin feel soft.
Ashley T.
Elon, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As someone who gets very tan in the summer and very pale in the winter, I can assure you that this is a great product I love to use when I am starting to loose my "glow"! Great product I would recommend for sure!
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Stefanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sun kissed glow!! I love using this in the winter to cover up my casper white body. Only thing bad I guess I could say is the smell. Ugh yuck! Wish it smelled more like coconuts or something tropical
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product because you can SEE where you have applied the tanner. With other non instant tanners, you don't know if you have an even tan until hours later, then it is too late to remedy any uneven application. I have found that best way to apply this foam based product for your face, neck and hands is to use a makeup sponge. You can dispense the foam onto the sponge directly or you can do what I do, I dispense the foam into a small dish and then dab just the right amount I need with the makeup sponge to apply to my face and neck. For other parts of the body, you might use your palms with thin rubber gloves or use a slight larger makeup sponge for even application. I only use this product at night allowing it time to set in overnight, then wash off the tint in the shower next morning. It works perfectly and the tan looks very natural. My only gripe is that the tan fades very quickly. I have to apply it every other day. I heard that Neutrogena has discontinued this product ... because I can no longer find them in drug stores. Does anyone know if it is true?
Calista D.
Ocala, FL
 One of the only body oils I trust to not make my pores completely clogged but still provide a good amount of moisurization. Very gentle for sensitive skin, leaves skin moisturized for a long time. I will continue to buy over and over and over again, I recommend this to everyone and anyone.
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love it
Kendra T.
This was a mess I had to fake tan my sisters daughter who had a pageant later in that same week it looked good when it went on super messy tho so I would suggest doing it in the bath tub or even outside I used gloves so it didn't stain my hands wrong it went threw the gloves I had orange hands and my niece looked like a carrot after it dried she looked so bad
Makayla R.
Niagara Falls
This product is great for getting a quick fix for your tanning desires. However, it may apply streaky or patchy depending on how carefully you apply the product. And it obviously stains hands very easily. Despite that I thought this product was easy, cheap, and provided the natural glow that I wanted!
Brittany T.
East Freetown
I am WHITE as white can be and I have turned orange in the past. My question is: will this product turn me orange?
Shannon R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it come off or run when you sweat?