Neutrogena Instant Bronze Sunless Tanner and Bronzer-In-One, Deep, 4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Michelle H.

BY NEUTROGENA #59 in Self-Tanner

• Does it come off or run when you sweat? 1 Answers
  • I am WHITE as white can be and I have turned orange in the past. My...1 Answers
Kendra T.
Kendra T.
This was a mess I had to fake tan my sisters daughter who had a pageant later in that same week it looked good when it went on super messy tho so I would suggest doing it in the bath tub or even outside I used gloves so it didn't stain my hands wrong it went threw the gloves I had orange hands and my niece looked like a carrot after it dried she looked so bad
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
Niagara Falls
This product is great for getting a quick fix for your tanning desires. However, it may apply streaky or patchy depending on how carefully you apply the product. And it obviously stains hands very easily. Despite that I thought this product was easy, cheap, and provided the natural glow that I wanted!
Cortni S.
Cortni S.
Chapel Hill
Not really into this self tanner as i find it too orange like most...it's great for the price and brand but i just don't feel it's made a good impression on me to where i would recommend...if your pale or light skinned,definitely do NOT use! Im pretty ย dark and i got orange so..yeah keep that in mindย
Liz. ๐Ÿ’‹.
Liz. ๐Ÿ’‹.
Thurman, OH
Keeps me looking tan all year round! I loved this because it didn't turn orange on the skin! When applied it applied evenly and worked amazing to give my skin life! Recommended for anyone wanting a tan without the sun damage!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Missoula Montana
I've used this bronzer at the beginning of the summer. It seemed to help add color but was a tad to orange for my liking. I prefer more of a tan undertone. The scent and the price wasn't bad though.
Chrissy L.
Chrissy L.
New Orleans , LA
This is the only sunless tanning product I will rave about. It didn't give me the orange hue most all the other products have given me. I only use this product in the winter when I get less sun. I would definitely buy it again
Bekah B.
Bekah B.
Lebanon , VA
This is my favorite sunless tanner. I'm not a fan of the orange glow that most tanners leave and have had pretty good luck with this one not being streaky or uneven.ย
Katie U.
Katie U.
Sullivan
Definitely bronzes well. I got lots of compliments about my skin tone, but it's difficult to get it on evenly and often leads to streakiness if you're not careful
ASIME๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹ Z.
ASIME๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹ Z.
New Fairfield, CT
This gives me a great glow for the summer! Its so easy to use and I love the fact that its not permanent and I can wash off at the end of the night!
Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Saratoga Springs
NIce product. Skin doesn't turn orange. Good scent. IN summer this is the only tanner that I use. Trusted name, they do not disappoint.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Does it come off or run when you sweat?
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
East Freetown
I am WHITE as white can be and I have turned orange in the past. My question is: will this product turn me orange?