BY NEUTROGENA #48 in Self-Tanner

• I break out easily is this good for acne prone skin? 1 Answers
  • Looking for a good sunless tanner that doesn't turn you orange or...1 Answers
  • How often should one use this in order to get a good base bronze ...1 Answers
Melina J.
This product is my holy grail in tanning products. I'm against the use of tanning beds and prefer to have a fake tan to prevent any sorts of skin cancer. With that being said, I needed to find a face tanner to match the shade of my body tanner and THIS IS IT. It's so easy to use, isn't flaky, has wonderful coverage, and doesn't come off as orange. LOVE IT.
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Erica R.
Warrenville
I really like it I recommend you !!!i love it so much it is affordable for you !!it is one of my favorite purchases that I like I shop here a lot if I new something
Shams K.
 I love the sponsor oil I just  but One drop  with mice most wiser  are use it for six month and I love it  I put that in the morning  and I will get the bronz body all day  and has nice scent in it love the scent it feels good and I will purch is it again and agian💜  Influenster
Ashley P.
Chattanooga
One of my favorite sunless tanners! It is hard to find one that doesn't streak and this one seems to bypass that! I do wish that it would last a little longer which is why I am rating it with 4 stars. Goes on easy though, no issues. Highly recommend for a sunless face tanner.
Kirsty C.
Definitely darkens, but a little streaky with first application .  I ended up not being able to use it because I ha've sensitive skin but I did really like it  I think it's a good value for the quality .
Cynthia L.
CHARLOTTE
I used this bronzer before and it left lines and didn't blend in well. It left me with a orange tone. Went to the ocean and the ocean took it off but in spots. Embarrassing.
Marissa C.
The best part about the Neutrogena Instant Bronze Sunless Face Tanner is how natural it goes on! I often use sunless tanners that turn orange or too dark. As a Floridian rocking a tan is important even in the winter! There is so much product for the price...I haven't even gotten through half a bottle in 2 months!
Lindsey R.
Jacksonville, FL
I've used this stuff a few times before. At first it's actually really great..leaves my skin feeling fresh and visibly darker. The only bad thing, along with most self tanners, is once you wash your hands or body a few times it starts to fade and once it fades from washing it becomes blotchy..trick with this is to keep up with it constantly. Sometimes that's difficult though.
Katie E.
How often should one use this in order to get a good base bronze color?
laila c.
Does it have a sticky feeling?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Looking for a good sunless tanner that doesn't turn you orange or leave streaks. What do you recommend?
Bethany D.
Does it turn your skin orange? Also how long does it last, is it worth spending money every month?
Courtney H.
Flint, MI
Does this streak? Also is there something you can buy to apply on your back?