Neutrogena® Instant Bronze Sunless Face Tanner And Bronzer uploaded by Michelle H.

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Self-Tanner

• Does it come off or run when you sweat? 1 Answers
  • I am WHITE as white can be and I have turned orange in th...1 Answers
  • I break out easily is this good for acne prone skin? 1 Answers
Melina J.
This product is my holy grail in tanning products. I'm against the use of tanning beds and prefer to have a fake tan to prevent any sorts of skin cancer. With that being said, I needed to find a face tanner to match the shade of my body tanner and THIS IS IT. It's so easy to use, isn't flaky, has wonderful coverage, and doesn't come off as orange. LOVE IT.
Makenna O.
Bexley , OH
This self tanner worked really well with my skin. The scent wasn't too harsh it smelled pretty good. I bought it at a drugstore and it lasted me over a month. I would buy it again because it also made my skin feel soft.
Ashley T.
Montville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As someone who gets very tan in the summer and very pale in the winter, I can assure you that this is a great product I love to use when I am starting to loose my "glow"! Great product I would recommend for sure!
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product because you can SEE where you have applied the tanner. With other non instant tanners, you don't know if you have an even tan until hours later, then it is too late to remedy any uneven application. I have found that best way to apply this foam based product for your face, neck and hands is to use a makeup sponge. You can dispense the foam onto the sponge directly or you can do what I do, I dispense the foam into a small dish and then dab just the right amount I need with the makeup sponge to apply to my face and neck. For other parts of the body, you might use your palms with thin rubber gloves or use a slight larger makeup sponge for even application. I only use this product at night allowing it time to set in overnight, then wash off the tint in the shower next morning. It works perfectly and the tan looks very natural. My only gripe is that the tan fades very quickly. I have to apply it every other day. I heard that Neutrogena has discontinued this product ... because I can no longer find them in drug stores. Does anyone know if it is true?
Calista D.
Ocala , FL
 One of the only body oils I trust to not make my pores completely clogged but still provide a good amount of moisurization. Very gentle for sensitive skin, leaves skin moisturized for a long time. I will continue to buy over and over and over again, I recommend this to everyone and anyone.
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love it
Kendra T.
This was a mess I had to fake tan my sisters daughter who had a pageant later in that same week it looked good when it went on super messy tho so I would suggest doing it in the bath tub or even outside I used gloves so it didn't stain my hands wrong it went threw the gloves I had orange hands and my niece looked like a carrot after it dried she looked so bad
Shams K.
 I love the sponsor oil I just  but One drop  with mice most wiser  are use it for six month and I love it  I put that in the morning  and I will get the bronz body all day  and has nice scent in it love the scent it feels good and I will purch is it again and agian💜  Influenster
Katie E.
How often should one use this in order to get a good base bronze color?
laila c.
Does it have a sticky feeling?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Looking for a good sunless tanner that doesn't turn you orange or leave streaks. What do you recommend?
Bethany D.
Does it turn your skin orange? Also how long does it last, is it worth spending money every month?
Courtney H.
Flint, MI
Does this streak? Also is there something you can buy to apply on your back?