Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesNeutrogena
Neutrogena Individually Wrapped Makeup Remover Wipes, Alcohol-Free & Travel-Friendly Singles

Are these the same size as your bigger pack or are they are travel size wipes?
Do these help clean out your pores or does it make your fav dry and if so what are some alternatives ?
[product:neutrogena-individually-wrapped-makeup-remover-wipes-alcohol-free-&-travel-friendly-singles] How well do these work, and do they dry out easy if left in vehicle ?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Individually Wrapped Makeup Remover Wipes, Alcohol-Free & Travel-Friendly Singles!
Shana A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Neutrogena® Individually Wrapped Makeup Remover Wipes, Alcohol-Free & Travel-Friendly Singles uploaded by Shana A.
The perfect travel companion! I already love the neutrogena makeup remover wipes and these are cute little individual wipes that you can toss right into your makeup bag, purse, or gym bag. They remove makeup well and I recommend these if you’re always on the go :)
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Neutrogena® Individually Wrapped Makeup Remover Wipes, Alcohol-Free & Travel-Friendly Singles uploaded by Azita C.
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite travel companion! I can’t count how many times my eye makeup remover bottles busted open or leaked into my travel bag. I personally don’t use them to clean my face but I use them to remove my eye make up when I am on trips and they work beautifully.  Hostess hack: keep a cute clear jar of these in your guest bedroom bathroom for overnight guests and they will adore you for it!
Crystal C.
Neutrogena® Individually Wrapped Makeup Remover Wipes, Alcohol-Free & Travel-Friendly Singles uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: Costco
I bought this for when I go out to events and activities because it’s very compact. It is also very useful for traveling and going on day trips because it helps to not overpack. If you have sensitive skin, I would recommend this product because it doesn’t sting like some of the liquid makeup removers I’ve used before. These wipes also remove your makeup easily. 10/10!!
Stefo S.
Neutrogena® Individually Wrapped Makeup Remover Wipes, Alcohol-Free & Travel-Friendly Singles uploaded by Stefo S.
Purchased at: Amazon
These makeup remover wipes come in handy. I'm loving these individual ones. Usually I get the regular pack...but these were so cheap on Amazon that I just had to get it. I love how it's just one I use...and the other ones are still in their own packaging. Not messed with. I absolutely recommend this brand and this specific Neutrogena Wipes.
digna V.
Alpharetta, GA
Neutrogena® Individually Wrapped Makeup Remover Wipes, Alcohol-Free & Travel-Friendly Singles uploaded by digna V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Same as the regular neutrogeona wipes just with different packaging. More conviene for traveling and on the go errands. But, other than is the same product just more expensive because of their packaging but they do the same job. However, I would buy it again cause I like the packing I think it’s worth it and easy to organized and used.
Sonia M.
Pooler, GA
Neutrogena® Individually Wrapped Makeup Remover Wipes, Alcohol-Free & Travel-Friendly Singles uploaded by Sonia M.
Purchased at: CVS
I finally tested these little Neutrogena singles gems after a CrossFit workout and they completely removed my sweaty makeup après work. The best part is the convenience and portability
Brandee F.
Oak Ridge, TN
Neutrogena® Individually Wrapped Makeup Remover Wipes, Alcohol-Free & Travel-Friendly Singles uploaded by Brandee F.
Best thing ever! Perfect for the gym, vacation, pageants, cheer, anything. Works great at removing makeup then a quick rinse with water and your all set!
Kristen K.
Morgantown, WV
Neutrogena® Individually Wrapped Makeup Remover Wipes, Alcohol-Free & Travel-Friendly Singles uploaded by Kristen K.
Purchased at: Target
I used to use these all the time, but after trying the makeup eraser after using one of these wipes, you wouldn’t believe the amount of makeup that comes off that these wipes don’t. There great for sensitive skin and taking off eye makeup, but in general makeup removers aren’t great for your skin and I’d rather use a cleansing oil for makeup removal! The only positive is the travel size for these.
Natalie B.
Riley, MI
Neutrogena® Individually Wrapped Makeup Remover Wipes, Alcohol-Free & Travel-Friendly Singles uploaded by Natalie B.
Purchased at: Costco
I love these for my purse and for a weekend away. Great when packing light, but definitely a little pricey. If I’m going away more than the weekend, it’s more cost effective to just bring a bigger pack. However always having one in my purse in case of emergencies is a life saver.
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Neutrogena® Individually Wrapped Makeup Remover Wipes, Alcohol-Free & Travel-Friendly Singles uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Purchased at: Walmart
There has been many different brands of makeup wipes that I have tried. Hands down These are the best ever! 💯😍 Take off your make-up practically in one swipe. I can actually touch my eyeballs 👀with one of these while I'm removing mascara and doesn't irritate my eyes whatsoever! They seriously are the best makeup removers in the world!!🙌🙌 They are extremely moisturizing and leave my skin feeling soft and supple afterwards. I would definitely recommend! They are the perfect size to throw a few and your purse and so convenient.💯❤ Neutrogena® Individually Wrapped Makeup Remover Wipes, Alcohol-Free & Travel-Friendly Singles 💯 #gamechanger #makeupgame #makeupwipes #neutrogena #holygrail #makeupbag #gameface
Ask a question to the Influenster community...