BY NONE

Neutrogena Hydroboost Serum 1Oz see more...

• Is this serum like a gel or cream?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How moisturizing is it? Is this good for e...3 Answers
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
I started using it from the first I. received it. The Neutrogena Hydro Boost hydrating serum is white, - little bit thick and smell fresh. I used twice a day after my face cleansing routine. My skin absorb quickly the serum. My face is dry in the T Zone, due to the cold and when I started to use this serum the skin felt hydrated almost immediately. After a week my skin look more healthier, hydrated and brighter, but without feeling greasy. You can buy it different store.

PD I receive this product to be review from PincheMe but all opinion is based in my experience with the product.
Jill W.
This serum has a light, fresh scent and is lightly moisturizing. I started using it this winter, and it's super dry where I live right now; I feel like I need to layer a heavier cream on top of it some days, but it's overall great for everyday use. It doesn't make my face feel greasy or look shiny, and hasn't made my acne-prone skin break out at all yet. It also seems to work well under foundation!
Mariah M.
I would say this product is a decent product. I will tell you the hydrating power isn't as good as a thick lotion obviously. I apply the serum first, then I go in with a moisturizer at night to really help my skin. This product is wonderful under makeup though! It almost acts as if it is a primer. I probably won't repurchase. I would rather invest in a evening lotion to use instead of a serum.
burguess O.
Banning, CA
I started usin this product because i received a free sample.. it dosent have a bad smell.. it actually smell good.. i love this Neutrogena Hydro boost hydrating serum it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.. I have very dry skin specially on this cold weather.. love that is oil free and Non-Comedogenic..
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
Why I like about this product is that smells great light scent not overwhelming and leaves your face soft and your neck as well. I this serum is not grease or sticky and i'm absorb well and it last all night.
Got it free exchange for my Honest Review
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Ughh this stuff is made of unicorn tears or something hahahah😂😂 it's so amazing and leave my skin feeling so hydrated. Just don't have the words to explain how much I love this!
Jennifer T.
It's a light serum that I apply after cleansing and before moisturizer. The only big con for me is the fragrance- the exact same that's in the cleanser of this line.
Ashley W.
I think they do a great job in skincare without breaking the bank very important you have the correct skin type to product match!
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
This to me seems like a basic serum. I’ve used it daily for over 2 weeks and have nothing negative to say. It absorbs effortlessly into the skin and leaves skin hydrated and super smooth. But when it comes to serums I expect a lot out of them. To me a serum is a super concentrated lite moisturizer, packed full of skin benafitial ingridents. This serum does have some decent skin  benefiting ingridents but I haven’t noticed any real change in my skin with continued use. When used it does what it says, but for the price I think it falls short. There are much cheaper and more benifitial serums out there.  Neutrogena Hydroboost Serum 1Oz
Jenna S.
This is the very first serum I've bought and I'm in love! It's very hydrating and I've been using it for a few months and I can see a difference in my skin! I have combo skin but mostly oily. Since I'm more oily I do not use it every night I use it 3 to 4 times a week. I recommend this to anyone and everyone great product for a nice price!
Vicky L.
Is this serum like a gel or cream?
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried this? How moisturizing is it? Is this good for everyday?