BY NONE

Neutrogena Hydroboost Serum 1Oz see more...

• Is this serum like a gel or cream?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How moisturizing is it? Is this good for e...3 Answers
Samantha S.
Norwalk, OH
If you have dry skin like I do this is the best product I have used in a  while. Neutrogena has come out with a new line called hydroboost and it is absolutely wonderful. I use this serum after I wash my face and it makes my skin feel instantly hydrated. I have used it for a week now and it leaves my skin looking so refreshed and hydrated. This is definitely a must have product if you have dry skin.
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
This to me seems like a basic serum. I’ve used it daily for over 2 weeks and have nothing negative to say. It absorbs effortlessly into the skin and leaves skin hydrated and super smooth. But when it comes to serums I expect a lot out of them. To me a serum is a super concentrated lite moisturizer, packed full of skin benafitial ingridents. This serum does have some decent skin  benefiting ingridents but I haven’t noticed any real change in my skin with continued use. When used it does what it says, but for the price I think it falls short. There are much cheaper and more benifitial serums out there.  Neutrogena Hydroboost Serum 1Oz
Tara C.
W Lafayette, IN
Absolutely love this product and this whole line honestly. It has changed my skin for the better. I have very fair oily skin, occasional breakouts but mostly redness. This product cleared my skin, decreased my oil, and evened my skin tone.
Hanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
this is a good moisturizer! but is a GREAT dupe for the Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate, Size 0.5 oz !! it is a water based moisturizer so it does not break me out but still keeps me from not being dry!
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Best one! I love this stuff! I use it daily after I get out the shower before I put on moisturizer. It doesn't give my skin any oily feeling or greasy. Love love love this!
elsa r.
Sacramento, CA
I am madly in love with this moisturizing serum. My skin is radiant from the first day I use it super recommended to people suffering from dry skin. I am sure they will love it as much or more than I do
Jonel B.
Sweet Water, AL
Polished it off this winter, always sealed in moisture, made my skin feel soft, smooth, helped keep it from getting chapped by the wind, and I think, the most important part--I finished the whole thing myself. It's very light, and sinks in easily, as well
Kelly C.
Washington, DC
este producto me ha encantado porque es muy ligero, su aroma es muy agradable y siento la piel muy hidratada. Su empaque es muy bonito y fácil de llevar a todas partes. Yo lo aplico dos veces al día y siento que mi piel me lo agradece!!
Stephanie H.
Cambridge
Have not used this product. I tried to tell the system that I have not tried any serums but it would not allow me to go back and uncheck the serum portion of the questions.
Elisa C.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great moisturizing serum, and to me, it works well as a primer too. I had my eyes on this line for a while, but always put off buying it to because it is a bit pricey. I received a full size sample of this product and I am very happy with it. At the time I received it I had 2 other serums, one of it retails for $48, but the Neutrogena's is hands down my favorite. It has a very light and pleasant texture and fragrance. I will definitely try the moisturizer next.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried this? How moisturizing is it? Is this good for everyday?
Vicky L.
Is this serum like a gel or cream?