BY NONE

Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Cleansing Gel 6Oz see more...

• I just bought this tonight at Walmart Because I've read alot abou...1 Answers
  • I know this is listed as a hydrating cleanser but wondering how s...3 Answers
  • I have super bad dry patches on my face right now mainly on my no...2 Answers
Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Cleansing Gel 6Oz
  • "Absolutely love this! I have combination skin that it's MOSTLY dry so I have to really watch what I use for my face. I was so lucky to have stumbled upon Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Cleansing Gel. Not only does it wash my makeup, oil, & impurities from my face but it moisturizes my face more than any other face wash I've ever used. Not to mention there are SO MANY BUBBLES! I recommend this for anyone who has sensitive skin, dry skin, & needs a little bit of bubbly in their life. " in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product free to try from PinchMe. I've been using it for about a week now. The scent is extremely pleasant. Typically, I don't like a fragrance in a face wash because I tend to have more sensitive skin, but this fragrance doesn't irritate my skin, so it's not a big deal. Because of sensitive skin and acne, I tend to prefer using a hand made goat's milk soap on my skin, so I was hesitant to try this, hence trying it for a week. I was concerned it would be too gentle and therefore not effective, but I my concern was unfounded. It cleans gently and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It also doesn't leave my face feeling tight and dry after, which is a plus. After cleansing, I find that my moisturizer absorbs better/quicker and feels more effective. While I still prefer my normal skin cleanser, this is still an excellent product that I will certainly continue using." in 14 reviews
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This is a fantastic cleanser. I like to use this in the morning and at night. It really does a great job of getting deep into your pores and removing makeup. I was very surprised when I felt my face after the first wash, it was squeaky clean yet hydrated. If I were to use a cleanser as well as this, it would leave my face super dry so I would have to follow up with a moisturizer.

I still use a moisturizer afterwards, and my go to is actually the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15. I love everything from the Hydro Boost line. I would definitely recommend this cleanser and it is very affordable which is another plus.
Lyndsey W.
Fontana, CA
My old cleanser wasn’t cutting it. I’d have to wash my face twice to get my makeup off. This cleanser was a spur of the moment buy and I’m so happy with it. The products is gel consistency but foams up enough to really get your face clean. I love the smell and it leaves my skin feeling so clean but so moisturized. I have no clue how it happens, but it just does. I won’t even ask! The bottle is small so I can take it wherever I go which has been so useful. The pump secures closed so none of the products leaks. This makes for a perfect gym bag companion. I want to try more from this line because it is fantastic. A drugstore gem!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Just got this product and am really liking it so far! I am prone to dry tight skin so I am always looking for a cleanser that doesn’t further dry my skin out, but also doesn’t leave my face oily. This product is like gel at first but turns sudsy. It has a light fresh scent that I enjoyed. It left my face feeling very smooth and hydrated. I skipped out on face moisturizer after to see how my face would feel the next day and I am very content! My nose still felt a bit dry but it didn’t further dehydrate my skin. The price point is great as well!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This has to be like, my favorite Neutrogena product of all time! Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleansing Gel boosts hydration for soft, supple skin. This lightweight gel cleanser transforms into a silky lather that effectively removes makeup and impurities. With hyaluronic acid, the formula is clinically proven to increase skin's hydration level and lock it in, leaving skin refreshingly clean and touchably supple, every time you cleanse.
Soap-free, Oil-free, Paraben-free, Hypoallergenic and Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
blia s.
Marion, NC
Okay so I had gotten my skin all pretty and nice and decided to get this because I heard great things about the moisturizer will I used it and lo and behold!!! I had little pimples everywhere...everywhere. My skin was horrible, god I hated my skin there for a month. I had to buy so much skin stuff to fix my skin. It was expensive I tell you. I don’t know what was in this but my skin said no! Hell no...NO!!!
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
This is my favorite cleanser. After I take my makeup off I use this and a facial brush to cleanse. It does a great job of removing the rest of my makeup and cleaning everything else from my face. This is a hydrating formula so it keeps my skin nice and moisturized while cleansing. This is my second bottle and I already have a third in waiting so I clearly love it
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
This is my current favorite cleanser. Because it has hyluronic acid in it, massage it into your your skin and let it sit for several minutes before rinsing it off or you will not get any of the benefits. It leaves my skin supple instead of dry and it doesn't irritate or flare up any acne like many other cleansers. I 100% stand by this when you use it like I do.
Hailey D.
Huntington
This face wash is amazing!!! I have super dry skin & this works perfectly with it. This wash isn’t harsh & leaves my skin silky smooth. The price is great & I always follow up with the moisturizer after washing my face!
RaeLynn M.
My favourite cleaner. Non irritating, easily rinsed off and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I suggest anyone with skin issues to try this product. It just blew me away. I end up getting multiple bottles at a time because I never want to run out.
Faye C.
Framingham
Since first purchasing this 3 months ago, the Neutrogena Hydroboost cleanser has been my go-to! I have combination acne-prone skin and have found that this HA-containing foaming gel not only cleanses deeply, but hydrates my skin even in the winter months and takes off my makeup. I love the packaging too! 1 or 2 pumps is enough for one use, and the bottle travels well. This is definitely repurchase-worthy!
Jennifer T.
I know this is listed as a hydrating cleanser but wondering how skin really feels after using it?
Sabrina R.
Does this help remove makeup as well
Krysten R.
Dothan, AL
I have super bad dry patches on my face right now mainly on my nose and the area on my cheeks next to my nose. Does anyone know if this would help with those spots and getting rid of the dry skin patches completely?
Diana A.
Is this safe for sensitive skin? Does it help with dry flaky skin?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I just bought this tonight at Walmart Because I've read alot about it with the new beauty launches and it made me want to really try it. Has anyone tried this yet? If so, what are your real thoughts on it?