BY NONE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Cleansing Gel 6Oz see more...

• I just bought this tonight at Walmart Because I've read a...1 Answers
  • I know this is listed as a hydrating cleanser but wonderi...3 Answers
  • I have super bad dry patches on my face right now mainly ...2 Answers
Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Cleansing Gel 6Oz
  • "Absolutely love this! I have combination skin that it's MOSTLY dry so I have to really watch what I use for my face. I was so lucky to have stumbled upon Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Cleansing Gel. Not only does it wash my makeup, oil, & impurities from my face but it moisturizes my face more than any other face wash I've ever used. Not to mention there are SO MANY BUBBLES! I recommend this for anyone who has sensitive skin, dry skin, & needs a little bit of bubbly in their life. " in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product free to try from PinchMe. I've been using it for about a week now. The scent is extremely pleasant. Typically, I don't like a fragrance in a face wash because I tend to have more sensitive skin, but this fragrance doesn't irritate my skin, so it's not a big deal. Because of sensitive skin and acne, I tend to prefer using a hand made goat's milk soap on my skin, so I was hesitant to try this, hence trying it for a week. I was concerned it would be too gentle and therefore not effective, but I my concern was unfounded. It cleans gently and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It also doesn't leave my face feeling tight and dry after, which is a plus. After cleansing, I find that my moisturizer absorbs better/quicker and feels more effective. While I still prefer my normal skin cleanser, this is still an excellent product that I will certainly continue using." in 14 reviews
Rebecca P.
Beverly Hills, CA
While a vast majority of facial cleansers on the market actually remove very little makeup, Neutrogena's Hydroboost Hydrating Cleansing Gel really gets the job done. And for only $8! It lathers up very well and leaves my skin feeling supple to the touch and rehydrated while removing the leftover makeup my remover failed to take off. The intense level of hydration this cleanser provides is thanks to the inclusion of hyaluronic acid, a clinically proven formula that not only increases your skin's hydration level, but also works to lock that hydration in. Unlike many hydrating cleansers that feel heavy on your skin even after they have been washed off, this gel cleanser is incredibly lightweight. Hydration aside, the best part about this cleanser is how effectively it removes makeup. I typically cleanse with it at night after I have used a Neutrogena facial wipe in order to make sure I am going to bed with a truly fresh, clean face. Last but not least, the fact that this cleanser is also incredibly affordable makes it a must-have!
Lindsey W.
Alpena, MI
This is the perfect cleanser! For years I would be buying so many different cleansers that didn’t benefit my skin until I came across this one. I love it for a number of reasons. I have oily skin and I have noticed a decreased amount of oily on my face. I also like that it is gentle and not so harsh on your skin and it has a light scent to it. It makes my skin feel refreshed after I use it. I use it morning and night and pair it with the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel as my moisturizer. It is $8 at my drugstore and well worth it. The bottle lasts for a few months and I am on my fourth bottle. Plus it has a pump making it easy to dispense.
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
My favorite facewash! I use this with my foreo plus mini (whatever it is called) and it takes off all my makeup and leaves my face soft! I have extremely dry skin so anything that leaves my skin feeling good after I wash is plus in my book. I can use this winter, summer, spring and fall. First time that has ever happened. My counter was littered with cleaners for each season until this. If you have dry skin and need something that gets the job done! DO IT. I also use the burts bee's oil cleaners to take off most of my makeup with this. It is amazing. I keep 2 of each on hand so I never go without. LOVE the combo. Happy face!
Desirée💋Maciel S.
Hollywood, FL
I absolutely LOVE this cleanser. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has oily/combination skin. I noticed a difference immediately after the first use. It controlled the oil/shine from my face and it removes my makeup thoroughly without leaving any residue. I've been using it for over a month and i noticed my face looking clearer and brighter. If you're out looking for a new facial, Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Cleansing Gel is a must buy! #facialcleanser #oilyskin
Miriam S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this stuff. I have been using it for a couple months now and my super dry skin has never felt more hydrated. It doesn’t make my skin feel greasy or sticky either which I love. I am most definitely hooked on this one and will be repurchasing this over and over as part of my regular skincare regimen. Its made its way permanently into my life now and I’m not mad about the price either. At Walmart for less than $8. For something that works this well at hydrating my skin I love the price. Definitely a recommended purchase!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This has to be like, my favorite Neutrogena product of all time! Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleansing Gel boosts hydration for soft, supple skin. This lightweight gel cleanser transforms into a silky lather that effectively removes makeup and impurities. With hyaluronic acid, the formula is clinically proven to increase skin's hydration level and lock it in, leaving skin refreshingly clean and touchably supple, every time you cleanse.
Soap-free, Oil-free, Paraben-free, Hypoallergenic and Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
•L O.
Lets's start this review by saying this product HAS NO DOWNSIDE, hence why I rated with 5 stars. I usually buy these at CVS, having normal-combination skin I really felt a difference on my skin. I would recommend using either a face wash or cleansing wipe before trying to use this cleanser to remove makeup. I have been going through these like crazy and only stopped because i wanted to try other cleansers in the market. If all else fails, i'm going back to the Neutrogena Hydrating cleansing Gel
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
I bought this in hopes of hydrating my skin and cleaning it at the same time. I enjoy how there isn’t any fragrance free because I personally myself have had lots of issues with fragrance and my face. I like how it’s a gel cleanser as well however I don’t like way my skin feels after I get done using it I feel like my skin isn’t clean.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This is a fantastic cleanser. I like to use this in the morning and at night. It really does a great job of getting deep into your pores and removing makeup. I was very surprised when I felt my face after the first wash, it was squeaky clean yet hydrated. If I were to use a cleanser as well as this, it would leave my face super dry so I would have to follow up with a moisturizer.

I still use a moisturizer afterwards, and my go to is actually the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15. I love everything from the Hydro Boost line. I would definitely recommend this cleanser and it is very affordable which is another plus.
Megan M.
One of the best drugstore cleaners I've tried. It gets the job done, and it isn't a harsh cleanser. Perfect for daily use, and exceeded expectations. I love the simple packaging, and the pump is plus. I typically use this when I take a shower in the morning, and at night before bed, and it always leaves my face refreshed without drying it out. Highly recommend. It's just a great cleanser!
Jennifer T.
I know this is listed as a hydrating cleanser but wondering how skin really feels after using it?
Sabrina R.
Does this help remove makeup as well
Krysten R.
Dothan, AL
I have super bad dry patches on my face right now mainly on my nose and the area on my cheeks next to my nose. Does anyone know if this would help with those spots and getting rid of the dry skin patches completely?
Diana A.
Is this safe for sensitive skin? Does it help with dry flaky skin?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I just bought this tonight at Walmart Because I've read alot about it with the new beauty launches and it made me want to really try it. Has anyone tried this yet? If so, what are your real thoughts on it?

back