BY NEUTROGENA

Experience our entirely new way to cleanse. This unique foam formula with micro bubbles glides over skin to trap dirt, oil and traces of makeup, and gently lift them away without tugging. With hyaluronic acid, the formula is clinically proven to increase skin's hydration level and lock it in, leaving skin clean, soft and touchably supple every time you cleanse.

Jessie B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My ‘holy grail’ cleaner. Does a great job of cleaning my face and removing makeup too.
Normally foaming cleaners are for oily skin. But I have combination skin and it never drys my skin out.
Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
I love this product and the whole hydro boost line. It doesn’t dry out my face at all and really helped balance everything out while cleaning my face really well.
annika d.
This product is really great! It really cleanses my skin. This product definitely met my expectations. When I run out of the bottle I have now (which won’t be for a while because it is a very big bottle) I will repurchase this!! I highly recommend.
Sloan C.
Murfreesboro
I like this product but I haven’t really noticed a difference in my skin. I bought it because I love the moisturizer that’s in the same line
Jeri B.
Slidell
Absolutely loved this!! I was looking for something to help clean and hydrate my face and this was perfect!