Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm uploaded by Khadijah N.

BY NEUTROGENA

Get soft, supple skin with Neutrogena® Hydrating Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm. Designed for dry to extra-dry skin, this moisturizing body balm provides intense moisture, leaving your skin feeling soft and replenished.

This luxurious, velvety whipped body balm is powered with hyaluronic acid, skincare’s super hydrator. The ultra light, non-greasy balm is fast absorbing, dermatologist tested and paraben-free. Use whipped body balm daily to instantly boost hydration, helping to improve the look and feel of dry skin over time.

For extra-luxurious, intense hydration
Ultra-light and non-greasy feel
For dry to extra-dry skin
Paraben-free

How To Use:

Apply daily for extra-luxurious, intense hydration.

While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Inactive ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Olivate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Blue 1

MANDY K.
San Diego
Full disclosure, this was gifted to me for review, however I always give an honest opinion of a product whether I personally purchased it or not. I really didn't know what to expect from this product, but was very pleased upon trying. The scent is sooo nice, and I loved how the body balm glided on my skin, moisturizing it without leaving a greasy film! It's made with hyaluronic acid, which is one of my favorite active ingredient for any skincare product. It's an awesome, VERY, affordable moisturizer for dry skin.
Candra S.
Houghton, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been wanting to try hyaluronic acid products for awhile but they’ve been kind of pricey. I saw this at Walmart recently and decided to buy it. I’m in love. I’ve got extremely dry and sensitive skin and this stuff is amazing. It’s not greasy, it’s soft and has a very mild smell. I would definitely recommend and I will be buying again!
Rana K.
I absolutely love every thing hydroboost. From the face serums, to the water gel creme to the eye creams. It's all amazing and very hydrating!
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Both my sisters in law and my mother in law use this product and they swear by it. I've used it a couple of times and it's great. My chest, arms and neck get extremely dry and this product is a lifesaver. If you have/get dry skin this is a product you should try!
Khadijah N.
Roswell, GA
Purchased at: Target
I love the scent of neutrogena!!! This formula is fluffy and light weight. In the jar it looks kindly hard but when you touch it it’s soft and fluffy feeling. It doesn’t make your skin feel sticky and greasy. Love using this product once I get out the shower and my body is cooling down.
Lovely S.
sousse
Soooooooooo hydrat the oil skin and it's the kincare most ship but it's have a very nice resultat and i love this brand 😍😍😍😍😍
Flower s.
Giza
I have three words to describe Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm....Hydrating, Luxurious, and Pampering! It does an excellent job in providing intense moisture to dry skin, first and foremost. Not only that, but your skin stays hydrated and glowing for hours. Unfortunately, finding a moisturizing treatment that lasts for several hours is more difficult than some might think. Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Whipped Body Balm goes on light & fluffy, as well as quickly absorbing leaving your skin looking and feeling very soft and vibrant! I absolutely love this new body balm from Neutrogena! In my opinion, it's the perfect body balm because it's not heavy in application, nor does it leave any greasiness behind. You get exactly what your skin needs in hydration and after using for about two weeks, my skin looks and feels better than it has in a very long time. It not only looks and feels better, but it truly does seem healthier all around. It's the answer to dry skin!!