BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:-

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel instantly quenches dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated day after day. Our award-winning and best selling water gel formula absorbs quickly and instantly delivers intense hydration. And it contains hydrating hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin and acts as a sponge, absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water. This formula leaves skin more supple and smooth.

Plus, it’s an oil-free moisturizer, so you can wear it alone or under makeup as a smooth, velvety primer.

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • 100% alcohol free

How To Use :-

• Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing

Ingredients:-

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimenticone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

• Hello! Do you recommend this product at all? I’ve been wa...6 Answers
  • Is this for dry skin ?6 Answers
  • I have very dry skin does this product work?4 Answers
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel
  • "I have a huge problem with dry skin and it's REALLY bad in the winter months. Unfortunately, I also have very sensitive skin and most products I try end up giving me break outs. I've tried a number of different sensitive skin / hypoallergenic moisturizes and I ALWAYS end up with pimples all over my face. This Neutrogena hydro boost water gel is the only product that has worked for me. It feels fantastic going on and soaks in very quickly. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft all day. I apply it after my shower every morning and my skin feels wonderful all day. I'm from Michigan and the harsh winter winds usually irritate my face pretty badly, but this gel stops that. Honestly, I feel I will be using this product for a long, long time. Also, you don't need very much each time, so this jar should last quite a while. I received this product for free to review, but all opinions are my own." in 390 reviews
  • "I have pretty dry but sensitive skin so finding a face lotion that doesn't irritate it can be really tough for me. This stuff actually feels a bit strange at first but you get used to it quickly and it does a really great job of moisturizing without causing breakouts. I highly recommend it." in 378 reviews
  • "I've been using this for a few weeks and I have to say its my new holy grail moisturizer! I have combo skin and this just sinks right into the skin and keeps your face moisturized without feeling or looking greasy. LOVE it! I also have super sensitive skin and have had no problems :) " in 174 reviews
Crispina V.
So in love with Neutrogena hydro boost water gel ... keeps my face healthy amd fresh absolutely recommend it for dry and damaged skin best investment I've ever made I wouldn't change it for any other face cream. 👍❤
May M.
The light watery feel of the product is very nice for those of us with dry skin. As it dries down, it leaves the skin damp, soft, and firm. Make sure to avoid getting too close to eyes or other mucus membranes as it can cause irritation. Overall, it's an extremely moisturizing product great for before bed or before applying makeup. I've attached before and after images, and you can see how dry and patchy my skin was before, and the smooth dewy finish and healthy glow the hydro boost restored to my skin.
Huda P.
Sharjah , Sharjah
Let's start off with the packaging-I have to say i absolutely love it!. It comes in this jar packaging that doesn’t feel cheap whatsoever and you can tell that they put a lot into it considering it’s a drugstore product. I love the refreshing scent that this has and it feels very refreshing, cooling and almost tingly when you first apply it on the skin which I again I really like! As for how it performed on my skin, I wasn't super happy with it! Even though it hydrates my skin, i can still see dry patches on my skin after i have applied it. I think this would be an amazing moisturizer for combination skin types but it definitely does not work for dry skin.
Laura Q.
Liverpool , Merseyside
This is so light and refreshing on the skin, absorbs quickly and doesnt leave any greasy or sticky residue on the skin. It has a really light fragrance (i hate smells)
I have been using this for months now >2nd tub and have had no problems with break outs. My dry skin has really seemed to improve and look more balanced throughout( i do use this along side other skin care though) but i will definitely continue to use
Adrianna E.
Middleburg, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I rarely like to use non natural moisturizers I use oils and pure Aloe Vera most of the time for my moisturizing needs, but this product is a contender and has won a spot on my counter. This is one of the best drugstore moisturizers I’ve come across hands down! I am in love with this stuff as winter is approaching! Lightweight not like typical gel moisturizers are heavy and sticky feeling. Little to no fragrance and doesn’t irritate my skin when applied as most gel based moisturizers do. Leaves my skin feeling very refreshed and supple minutes after application and absorption.
Machya A.
Hot Springs, AR
I love how easily this soaks in! Its a perfect daytime/morning moisturizer. My only dislike is the scent, its not my favorite and is a bit strong for my liking. Though it does go away after it soaks in, and provides a good amount of moisture.
Nela K.
Gregorovce
I absolutely love this water gel. It’s truly amazing and does wonders for my skin. In my opinion it is very gentle. My skin is very dry and this really helps me. It smells good too.
Lindsey D.
Barrs Brae , Port glasgow
I was genuinely amazed by the effect the product had on my skin upon waking up in the morning after my first application. Within just one use, my skin felt noticeably softer to the touch and looked a lot plumper and hydrated than usual. The gel formula seemed to have locked in moisture, leaving my skin feeling as though I had just applied the product – even though it had been eight whole hours since application. With this being said, I would also like to add that unlike most moisturisers I have tried, there didn’t seem to be any build up of oil residue which was impressive.I have now been using the moisturiser morning and night for 30 days. Truthfully? I am still as amazed by the gel as I was upon first application. When used during the day, the gel’s fast absorbing formula makes for an amazing base. Don’t worry, it doesn’t disturb normal makeup application.  Whilst at night, the product really locks in all of its hydrating goodness, leaving skin looking and feeling more supple and smooth come morning. Overall, I would highly recommend this amazing product to anyone wishing to try out Neutrogena’s Hydro Boost line. I for one, cannot wait to try more from the collection!
Kaye M.
The gel has nice light fragrance and absorbs well into the skin without feeling greasy or sticky.

I have been using this moisturiser for well over a week now and it has worked wonders for my skin. I suffer from dry patches of skin on my face, whilst other parts can be oily. So finding a moisturiser which helps both can be quite difficult. This product really does lock in moisture and my skin feels hydrated throughout the day.

I am very happy to say that my dry skin patches have cleared up and my skin feels more balance. This is the best moisturiser I have found for my skin and it is definitely a product I will continue to use.
Georgina B.
Lancashire, Darwen
I love this moisturiser, so light weight and soaks into the skin fast.
My skin if left feeling refreshed, supple and soft.
I managed to get my hands on this when it was half price at boots, paying around £4.99. Therefore full price this cream is fairly expensive for a drugstore brand.
However this wouldn’t stop me from buying it again, I love it!
Maya S.
I keep seeing this gel and am hesitant to buy it, does it live up to the hype?
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
I've been wanting to try this product. Does it leave your skin oily?
Alexis M.
I have super super oily skin. Would this be a good moisturizer for me?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Does it make your skin oily?
Lily Z.
Does it absorb quickly and is it suitable for combination skin?