BY NEUTROGENA #6 in Facial Moisturizers

Benefits:-

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel instantly quenches dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated day after day. Our award-winning and best selling water gel formula absorbs quickly and instantly delivers intense hydration. And it contains hydrating hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin and acts as a sponge, absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water. This formula leaves skin more supple and smooth.

Plus, it’s an oil-free moisturizer, so you can wear it alone or under makeup as a smooth, velvety primer.

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • 100% alcohol free

How To Use :-

• Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing

Ingredients:-

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimenticone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

• Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Does this work really w...2 Answers
  • I moisturize and prime before makeup. I use it cosmetics ...3 Answers
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel
  • "I have a huge problem with dry skin and it's REALLY bad in the winter months. Unfortunately, I also have very sensitive skin and most products I try end up giving me break outs. I've tried a number of different sensitive skin / hypoallergenic moisturizes and I ALWAYS end up with pimples all over my face. This Neutrogena hydro boost water gel is the only product that has worked for me. It feels fantastic going on and soaks in very quickly. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft all day. I apply it after my shower every morning and my skin feels wonderful all day. I'm from Michigan and the harsh winter winds usually irritate my face pretty badly, but this gel stops that. Honestly, I feel I will be using this product for a long, long time. Also, you don't need very much each time, so this jar should last quite a while. I received this product for free to review, but all opinions are my own." in 390 reviews
  • "I have pretty dry but sensitive skin so finding a face lotion that doesn't irritate it can be really tough for me. This stuff actually feels a bit strange at first but you get used to it quickly and it does a really great job of moisturizing without causing breakouts. I highly recommend it." in 378 reviews
  • "I've been using this for a few weeks and I have to say its my new holy grail moisturizer! I have combo skin and this just sinks right into the skin and keeps your face moisturized without feeling or looking greasy. LOVE it! I also have super sensitive skin and have had no problems :) " in 174 reviews
Faye C.
Framingham
I bought this on a whim looking for a moisturizer that would really hydrate while not irritating my acne-prone skin, and OMG THIS IS IT!! The gel is really lightweight and doesn't leave a tacky residue on the skin. I use this religiously and mix in a facial oil at night to give my skin even more of a boost. I took one star off for the packaging. I have bought this product twice now, and both times the grooves in the lid have broken while screwing it back on after use.
Jenna G.
Amarillo
Where do I even begin! This moisturizer has honestly changed my life. I have always struggled with finding the perfect everyday moisturizer that isn't too thick or uncomfortable for my acne prone skin. This is the one for me! It nourishes your skin and keeps everything hydrated without making you feel bogged down by unnecessary product. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a moisturizer that helps protect your skin while keeping you refreshed and feeling pretty!
Amelie C.
montreal, QC
I like this gel its light weight, it gets absorbed into my skin instantly, there's no greasy feeling. this is more a day cream then i night cream for me. i have combination skin, im more oily in my T zone, this product helped keep my face moisturized and and shine free. it went well under my makeup. i like the fact that is non-comedogenic, it didnt give me acne. the price is making me reluctant to buy it (20$) seem a bit pricy, but if u have sensitive skin im sure the price is well worth it #Gotitforfree
Linsey G.
Nunn
This to me is an exact dupe for the Clinique moisture surge extended thirst relief! This product is very affordable unlike Clinique and brings moisture immediately to your face. I would highly recommend this gel moisturizer to anyone with a dry face like me. I have gone through 3 containers already and I have not found a better moisturizer than this one. I used to have little white dots under my eyes from white lotions and since this is a gel with hyaluronic acid it got rid of them within a week of using this amazing product
Vicki C.
Austin, TX
This product is amazing! I used to think I had oily combination skin, but in fact most of the oil came from me trying harsh, stripping products to stop the oil. I needed to hydrate my parched skin, and this product did the trick. It applies smoothly amd does not feel greasy. I use it morning and night as a serum- I use another thicker moisturizer after. My skin has never been so healthy and glowing before! I recommend this product to all skin types.
Mireya R.
Castro Valley, CA
I’ve been using this moisturizer for a good 3 months now and I’m pretty sure I’m not changing it any time soon! It absorbs into my skin almost immediately and leaves my skin feeling amazing! I’ve been on the same jar and could probably go another month before buying a new one. My skin changed dramatically within these last 6 months and this has been the kinky thing that has made a great difference in my skin staying hydrated and not flaky. Would definitely recommend for dry/combination sling which is what I have. Enjoy!!
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
This is by far my favorite facial gel! I use it in the morning as a makeup primer, it helps my makeup stay all day. It moisturizes and really soaks In nicely. I use it at night after taking all my makeup off. It my skin has never looked better. I’ve been using it daily for two months. It has a soft fresh scent. It isn’t thick or oily. I love it.
Destinee R.
Bessemer, MI
I LOVE this moisturizer! I have very oily skin and I never new that I still needed/could moisturize without feeling even more oily. But you are supposed to! I read that your skin may be producing more oil because of lack of hydration. This moisturizer is water based not oil and has hylaronic acid which binds to water molecules for even more moisture. It smells and feels amazing! It doesn’t feel sticky or waxy or heavy or oily at all!
Thel G.
Greensboro, NC
I'm having a love affair. Shhhhhh...Please don't tell my husband! Lol! But seriously, I've fallen in love with the Hydro Boost gel cream. I have combination/oily skin, but it was extreme. Super slick and shiny in the t-zone. Dry, flaky patches on my cheeks. I was born with eczema on my cheeks also, so there's raised texture there as well. Hydro Boost has been a game changer for me! My t-zone stays more matte during the day and my cheeks are moisturized. The texture has even changed! It goes on beautifully under my makeup. I love that it's relatively inexpensive. I usually purchase from CVS when they have a great sale and stock up on 2 or 3 at a time. This is a staple!
Angela P.
Bayside, NY
For a gel moisturizer it’s really good. So hydrating but absorbed really quickly into the skin. Doesn’t leave it feeling sticky or anything. The packaging feels really durable and luxurious in a way. However, I wish there was more product because the packaging is kind of misleading in a way. The jar seems really big but when you open it its only hollowed a little for the product. Didn’t like that but the product itself is amazing.
Maya S.
I keep seeing this gel and am hesitant to buy it, does it live up to the hype?
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
I've been wanting to try this product. Does it leave your skin oily?
Alexis M.
I have super super oily skin. Would this be a good moisturizer for me?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Does it make your skin oily?
Lily Z.
Does it absorb quickly and is it suitable for combination skin?