Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX

Does it make your skin oily?

Surrey, BC
1 year, 11 months ago
Not at all. I have very oily skin and it just absorbs into my face and hydrates and doesn't leave any greasiness.
Surrey, BC
1 year, 11 months ago
Candi E.
Candi E.
3 years, 2 months ago
Not at all for us, my husband and both use it.
Danni T.
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
N Wilkesboro, NC
3 years, 3 months ago
Not at all! It absorbs quickly without being greasy.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA
3 years, 3 months ago
Nope! And that's the best part! It's super hydrating without being heavy or oily!
Shelley W.
Shelley W.
3 years, 3 months ago
I've had no problems with oil from using this gel. It's left my face very well hydrated with no greasiness or residu